Attempted Ballot Rigging In Texas....

You took that out of context, asshole.

Obama was concerned Republicans might commit voter fraud, and he was glad there were Democrats in charge of the voting machines.

And I will bet you Republicans are in charge of the Texas voting machines.
Wait a minute
Why would obama be concerned that the republicans would commit voter fraud, doesnt the Anti-American democratic party tell us there is no proof of voter fraud?
Nope. Only the voices in your head tell you that is what they say.
You know that your comments really have no value now that we can all assume you are getting paid to try and make a whore look like a sunday school teacher.

And they will get right back in line to be lied to AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

Obama was concerned Republicans might commit voter fraud, and he was glad there were Democrats in charge of the voting machines.

Wait a minute
Why would obama be concerned that the republicans would commit voter fraud, doesnt the Anti-American democratic party tell us there is no proof of voter fraud?
You know that your comments really have no value now that we can all assume you are getting paid to try and make a whore look like a sunday school teacher.
See? All the tards have left are ad hominems.

I can already hear Tom Tard and Maryland Idiot getting back in line to be lied to again.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Wait a minute

Do judge's comments count?

Is the standard that only things that confirm your paranoid bias and denial count?

Simple to prove

All Republicans need to do is take a sample of the machines in question and have them independently tested. That will show if the machines are incorrectly recording votes

But easier to say that an unnamed fat lady from Buttfuck Texas claims the machine switched her vote

So you're implying that you're smarter than the average Texan? :lol: You progs don't have a clue about what ninny dumbasses you are.

Evidently
I'm not the one incapable of testing my own machines

A Republican judge in a Republican state has said the Republican-controlled voting machine is operating correctly and that the fat fingered dumb fuck needs to pay more attention to what she is doing.

But no! That can't be! We were all primed to bleev there's conspiracies about by our god Groper Don!

Texas Vote Switching

WHAT'S TRUE: A woman in Tarrant County claimed that her vote switched from Republican to Democrat and she caught and corrected the error; a subsequent investigation determined the machine was working properly, and the woman admitted she may have erroneously selected the wrong candidate.

WHAT'S FALSE: Reports are not flooding in from across Texas about vote switching, and most anecdotes are identical with localities changed.

We contacted Tarrant County and spoke with an elections official there who told us the rumor was not new, as every election brings along with it claims of "vote switching." She stated that in all instances where machine or voting equipment malfunctions are reported, a technician physically investigates the machine involved in an attempt to replicate the error (adding that the county has never successfully managed to reproduce a switched vote).

Last edited:
Thanks to the normals who participated in this thread.....the vermin can now chew on the table scraps.

How surprising.

Tom Horn is spamming us with unproven anecdotal garbage of a rigged election, thus laying the foundation to obstruct the Clinton mandate and thereby destroy the constitutionally protected voting rights of her supporters.

Since Tom Horn can't destroy the Clinton mandate by questioning her citizenship (a la Obama), ol' Tom Horn and his anti-Constitutional scumbag movement has to create other means to disenfranchise the Clinton voters who exercised their constitutionally protected voting rights.

This is why Trump is losing, because he rose to power on the backs of aggrieved, easily fooled morons like the OP, whose ethics are on display.

Last edited:
Thanks to the normals who participated in this thread
You're welcome.

I know I am wasting my time saying this, but don't get back in line to be lied to again.

I expect you'll be asking the forum mods to bury this topic somewhere to cover your embarrassment of once again being made the fool.

Forum List

Back