Attacking the RICH should be a HATE CRIME

HATE CRIMES. We have made this special title for a regular-ass crime, against a person who happens to possess a protected status, kinda like an animal with endangered-species protection. What are they? Lots. Race. Gender. Sexual orientation. Nationality. The UK, as another thread shows, wants obesity to be one. Yep, being a common fat-ass may get you protected "special" status. So raping a skinny person? Just regular rape. Rape a fat person? OH, thats a HATE crime. See how it works? Well, a person can be fat one day, then not fat a year later. They can change that status. I suppose a person who gets robbed and beat up, and REALLY wants to screw their attackers, can tell cops (all of a sudden) "And I'm gay", and THEN the cops will really go after the bad guys. Cuz then it's not just a average robbery with an ass kicking. It's a robbery and ass kicking.....on a GAY GUY!!! Thats national news, contraversy, HATE CRIME, and they have to work extra hard to solve it.

So, since we've established that this protected hate crime "status" can be just that...a "status" that one can gain or shed with time or desire to claim it (fatness, gayness).........I propose being rich become a status for hate crime.

There is a lot of anger towards the rich these days. OWS people have violent statements and signs toward the minority group called the rich. Like fat people and gay people, being rich is something some people CANT avoid (inheritance), and also like being fat or gay a person can aquire rich status just like a straight person can claim gayhood, or just eat a lot and get fat so they can become a REAL victim.

So, how can we be sure that if a rich guy is carjacked and shot, he wasn't carjacked and shot just because he's rich? I mean....if a man driving a Jag in a blue collar neighborhood is robbed, while all the guys driving Fords and Chevys aren't, its safe to say the attacker targeted the man just because he is rich.

So verbal threats towards the rich, just like those towards a gay person, or fat person, should possibly be considered a hate crime.

And as Obama and the left say.........this is necessary due to FAIRNESS to all minority groups who may be targeted simply for their status that makes them different from most others. Lets be fair, and protect everyone, including the rich!

There is nothing stopping the authorities from charging a hate crime. However they must also prove it. Dang...there goes your thread....*pop!

BTW....still waiting for you to show evidence of my trashing police as you accused me of.

Exactly right. If your victim is your desired target simply because of some unusual status that makes him different from the majority of the population, then, by liberal hate crime laws, that should qualify.

If you target a gay because you hate gays.....hate crime.

Have to prove in a court of law.

If you target a Mexican because you hate immigrants...hate crime.

If you target a black because you hate blacks....hate crime.

If you target whites becasue you hate whties..........um....skip that one....

You sure you want to say that? Because people have been charged with a hate crime for attacking whites....but of course it has to be proved in a court of law.

If you target a rich man because you hate rich people...hate crime.

If you target a homeless man because you hate poor homeless people...hate crime.

what the fanboy is this crap

An example of the conservative perception of oneself as a ‘victim’ – in this case the big, bad liberals are picking on the poor, helpless rich.

No doubt.

How do tho$e people survive??!!!!

amfloridian_exterior_1_.jpg

I'm sure George Soros and Warren Buffett will appreciate the Right's newfound respect for them.

Yes, some billionaires support Democrats. Hate crimes should be narrowly defined, and charged sparingly. The OP has a valid point; too many divisions of Americans by "group" and who belongs to which group, results in further estrangement.

HATE CRIMES. We have made this special title for a regular-ass crime, against a person who happens to possess a protected status, kinda like an animal with endangered-species protection. What are they? Lots. Race. Gender. Sexual orientation. Nationality.

Save it.

You White-Trash racists.....

....are short-timin'.

60 Minutes
6/3/2012

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT_bNKBcalI]The murder of an American Nazi - YouTube[/ame]

Ya' need help packin'?

Eastern Time
BUMP!!!!

Last edited:
HATE CRIMES. We have made this special title for a regular-ass crime, against a person who happens to possess a protected status, kinda like an animal with endangered-species protection. What are they? Lots. Race. Gender. Sexual orientation. Nationality. The UK, as another thread shows, wants obesity to be one. Yep, being a common fat-ass may get you protected "special" status. So raping a skinny person? Just regular rape. Rape a fat person? OH, thats a HATE crime. See how it works? Well, a person can be fat one day, then not fat a year later. They can change that status. I suppose a person who gets robbed and beat up, and REALLY wants to screw their attackers, can tell cops (all of a sudden) "And I'm gay", and THEN the cops will really go after the bad guys. Cuz then it's not just a average robbery with an ass kicking. It's a robbery and ass kicking.....on a GAY GUY!!! Thats national news, contraversy, HATE CRIME, and they have to work extra hard to solve it.

So, since we've established that this protected hate crime "status" can be just that...a "status" that one can gain or shed with time or desire to claim it (fatness, gayness).........I propose being rich become a status for hate crime.

There is a lot of anger towards the rich these days. OWS people have violent statements and signs toward the minority group called the rich. Like fat people and gay people, being rich is something some people CANT avoid (inheritance), and also like being fat or gay a person can aquire rich status just like a straight person can claim gayhood, or just eat a lot and get fat so they can become a REAL victim.

So, how can we be sure that if a rich guy is carjacked and shot, he wasn't carjacked and shot just because he's rich? I mean....if a man driving a Jag in a blue collar neighborhood is robbed, while all the guys driving Fords and Chevys aren't, its safe to say the attacker targeted the man just because he is rich.

So verbal threats towards the rich, just like those towards a gay person, or fat person, should possibly be considered a hate crime.

And as Obama and the left say.........this is necessary due to FAIRNESS to all minority groups who may be targeted simply for their status that makes them different from most others. Lets be fair, and protect everyone, including the rich!

And once again, the OP and his supporters exhibit their ignorance.

There is no such thing as ‘hate crime’ with regard to hateful speech or even advocating violence against a particular group or race. See Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969), R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul (1992). Hate speech is protected speech, one is entitled to exhibit his hate and ignorance to his heart’s content.

‘Hate crime’ is actually enhanced sentencing, authorized by the Supreme Court in Wisconsin v. Mitchell (1993). Mitchell concerned an actual attack motivated by hate, in this case race.

Consequently this thread is failed idiocy.

HATE CRIMES. We have made this special title for a regular-ass crime, against a person who happens to possess a protected status, kinda like an animal with endangered-species protection. What are they? Lots. Race. Gender. Sexual orientation. Nationality.

Save it.

You White-Trash racists.....

....are short-timin'.

60 Minutes
6/3/2012

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT_bNKBcalI]The murder of an American Nazi - YouTube[/ame]

Ya' need help packin'?

Eastern Time
BUMP!!!!
The dead man's mom stated at the end of the video that the rest of her grandkids are being raised as conservative republicans.

Last edited:

There is nothing stopping the authorities from charging a hate crime. However they must also prove it. Dang...there goes your thread....*pop!

BTW....still waiting for you to show evidence of my trashing police as you accused me of.
You can't charge a person with a hate crime just because the victim is wealthy, even if the wealthy were considered a class under the hate crime law. The prosecution would have show that the motive for the crime is hate for the wealthy.

Hate crime laws are intended for cases in which the primary motive arises out of hate for the racial group, religion, sexual orientation, disability, class, ethnicity, nationality, age, or sex. The hate crime groups vary with state laws.

A hate crime is considered a more heinous crime because the target is not just the victim but the whole group the victim is a member.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back