Attack On The Middle Class

The middle class is not a "normal" thing: it's just the core that holds together democracy

true, so why did liberals ship their jobs to china using liberal unions liberal deficits and the highest liberal taxes in the world???

and why did liberals attack and destroy the family schools and religion rendering many Americans unfit for middle class work?
So, you need religion to earn a decent income?

We see today 2/3 of us corporations pay no taxes. Wake up.

Why lie????
20% of big companies pay zero corporate taxes - Apr. 13, 2016

money.cnn.com/2016/04/13/pf/taxes/gao-corporate-taxes/

and no taxes paid because they lost money in previous years or because they were forced to move off shore to low tax tax countries to stay competitive
Hardly so, if that were true, foreign companies wouldn't be here in the USA...

The truth of the matter is...the US manufacturing sector is healthy, yet most of the jobs are automated, in fact, manufacturing in the US has increased the last few years....If you want to earn more dough, you need to trend to the needs of manufacturing......Be a machinist....an electrician or a plumbers crack...

The truth of the matter is...the US manufacturing sector is healthy,

not nearly as healthy as it would be if liberals had not driven 20 million jobs off shore with their unions, taxes, and budget deficits. And not nearly as healthy as it would be if liberals had not invited 30 million illegals to take our jobs and bid down our wages. 1+1=2

not nearly as healthy as it would be if liberals had not driven 20 million jobs off shore with their unions, taxes, and budget deficits. And not nearly as healthy as it would be if liberals had not invited 30 million illegals to take our jobs and bid down our wages. 1+1=2
Damn that Boosh...

You know how people aren't making what they used to? Because unions aren't what they used to be. I've gotten Republicans to admit those factory jobs aren't worth more than $15 hr. So that's not making America great again that's the end of the middle class as we knew it.

Liberals aren't to blame for the next generation not having as good of a life as our parents. What do you expect? They had pensions and cheap healthcare

[QUOTE="EdwardBaiamonte, post: 15665494, member: 34008"]
[/QUOTE]

not nearly as healthy as it would be if liberals had not driven 20 million jobs off shore with their unions But that never happened it is simply a lie by con trolls like ed., taxes, Taxes paid are lower in the us than in most european countries and Japan. Like most con trolls, ed likes to lie and say us companies pay the highest taxes. and budget deficits Ed does not want to admit the largest budget deficits over the past thirty years were during republican administrations.. And not nearly as healthy as it would be if liberals had not invited 30 million illegals to take our jobs and bid down our wages. Ed, lying again, does not want to admit that liberals invited no illegals to this country, but that us corporations set up offices in mexico to show illegals how to get to jobs of their benefactors, largely big agriculture and their republican congressional toadies.

Ed does not want to admit the largest budget deficits over the past thirty years were during republican administrations..

you mean during liberal govts. Conservatives oppose deficits and have introduced 30 Amendments to make them illegal. Liberals killed every one of them. See why we say slow?.

You know how people aren't making what they used to? Because unions aren't what they used to be.
wrong, unions are not what they used to be because they drove entire industries off shore and wrecked the economy. But, pay might be higher today if not for all the other liberal creepy stuff like deficits, taxes, and 30 million illegals, plus, the liberal war on the schools families and religions rendering many Americans unfit for work.

You know how people aren't making what they used to? Because unions aren't what they used to be.
wrong, unions are not what they used to be because they drove entire industries off shore and wrecked the economy. But, pay might be higher today if not for all the other liberal creepy stuff like deficits, taxes, and 30 million illegals, plus, the liberal war on the schools families and religions rendering many Americans unfit for work.
I understand their high wages drove jobs to china and mexico true

SealyBobo, many people advocate USA trade that's (what they consider to be) “fair” and “equitable”. They envision the USA granting or denying foreign nations access to our domestic markets based upon our opinions regarding their individual internal conditions in comparison to our own nation's wage rates and/or working and living conditions. Additionally, there are those that believe our trade policy should further support global goals such as “human rights” and our entire planet's natural environment.

I'm among those amiable to such laudable goals and I'm also among the proponents of the trade policy described by Wikipedia's “Import Certificates” article.
Refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Import_certificates

Import Certificate policy would (hopefully) not undermine those purposes, I don't believe the Import Certificate proposal can or should be drafted for the expressed purpose of advancing those policies. It is sufficiently challenging that the proposed policy's an attempt to positively contribute toward increasing USA's numbers of jobs, the purchasing power of our median wage, and thus increasing our individuals' and families' median qualities of life.

We cannot help others if we do not first take sufficient care of ourselves. We cannot presume to instruct or lead others if our governments and our nation's practices do not serve as good examples.

Respectfully, Supposn

Yes liberal union wages drove millions of jobs to China and Mexico. We would’ve been far far better off with Republican free-market wages.

SealyBobo, many people advocate USA trade that's (what they consider to be) “fair” and “equitable”. They envision the USA granting or denying foreign nations access to our domestic markets based upon our opinions regarding their individual internal conditions in comparison to our own nation's wage rates and/or working and living conditions. Additionally, there are those that believe our trade policy should further support global goals such as “human rights” and our entire planet's natural environment.

I'm among those amiable to such laudable goals and I'm also among the proponents of the trade policy described by Wikipedia's “Import Certificates” article.

Import Certificate policy would (hopefully) not undermine those purposes, I don't believe the Import Certificate proposal can or should be drafted for the expressed purpose of advancing those policies. It is sufficiently challenging that the proposed policy's an attempt to positively contribute toward increasing USA's numbers of jobs, the purchasing power of our median wage, and thus increasing our individuals' and families' median qualities of life.

We cannot help others if we do not first take sufficient care of ourselves. We cannot presume to instruct or lead others if our governments and our nation's practices do not serve as good examples.

Respectfully, Supposn
Obviously our standard of living is far higher when we have free trade between individuals and between countries. Liberalism is so stupid that it would force every person to make everything he consumed all by himself.

Yes liberal union wages drove millions of jobs to China and Mexico. We would’ve been far far better off with Republican free-market wages.

The fact that the near death of unions has not REVERSED the flow of jobs to china and mexico, greatly undermines blaming the unions.

I blame predatory trade policies of China and Mexico.

Respectfully, Supposn
Obviously our standard of living is far higher when we have free trade between individuals and between countries. Liberalism is so stupid that it would force every person to make everything he consumed all by himself.

You been to the Rust Belt recently? The standard of living is not higher. It is lower.

You hear of this?

Why the white middle class is dying faster, explained in 6 charts

"n 2015, a blockbuster study came to a surprising conclusion: Middle-aged white Americans are dying younger for the first time in decades, despite positive life expectancy trends in other wealthy countries and other segments of the US population.

The research, by Princeton University’s Anne Case and Angus Deaton, highlighted the links between economic struggles, suicides, and alcohol and drug overdoses."

"white people ages 45 through 54, particularly those with low levels of education.

Along with worsening job prospects over the past several decades, this group has seen their chances of a stable marriage and family decline, along with their overall health. To manage their despair about the gap between their hopes and what’s come of their lives, they’ve often turned to drugs, alcohol, and suicide."

Buyer's remorse?
You got your free market wages.

The fact that the near death of unions has not REVERSED the flow of jobs to china and mexico, greatly undermines blaming the unions.

unions are like a cancer everyone knows that they can come back at any moment. When auto companies come to America they come to places where there are no unions. Unions need to be killed completely and totally and then we will be in much much better shape

unions are like a cancer everyone knows that they can come back at any moment. When auto companies come to America they come to places where there are no unions. Unions need to be killed completely and totally and then we will be in much much better shape

Yet despite auto companies going to those no union places, we are still getting our asses handed to us on Trade Balance ever year, worse and worse.

That is a fact that Free Traders, need to explain.

Because to me, it looks like blaming the Unions, has been debunked.

Buyer's remorse?
You got your free market wages.
We don’t have free market wages we have the highest corporate taxes in the world we have the greatest regulations in the world we haves you 30 million illegals taking our jobs and driving wages down and we have stupid stupid liberals still wanting to open our borders and bring in 30 million more illegal liberal voters

Forum List

Back