Attack on Rush backfires

Bill Maher is a comedian, rush says he is an entertainer........ His sponsors are jumping like rats-IMHO he will end up like beck.................... about time
Just a small reminder:

"IMHO" =/= fact

And you think Beck is "gone" because you don't ignore him on Fox? Yeah, you just keep thinking that.

Did I say gone???? :badgrin:

He is insignificant, or rather more so............... He was hot for a while, now???? :lol::lol:

Now he is RED HOT... his network rules Bro!

Ive got my subscription to it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Maher is a comedian, rush says he is an entertainer........ His sponsors are jumping like rats-IMHO he will end up like beck.................... about time

His sponsors are'nt jumping like rats.... plus, have you seen Beck lately?

He has his own freeking network now and its really good. :clap2:

GBTV.com - plus his daily radio show..... yep, it would do Rush some good to go the way of Beck.
:fu:

Good for him.......... I hope he & you are happy........... The rest of us are as well, as we don't have to hear about his latest paranoid rants & conspiracies... You enjoy..:clap2:

And you would be wrong. Another dumbass on the usmb.

Rush rode the Contract on America wave, he rode the Tea Party Lunacy wave, and he will ride the next wave, but he is mostly irrelevant when the GOP is not in trouble.

Is the GOP in trouble? If so Rushbo will become relevant again, because the GOP is run by a bunch of whiney assholes just as the DNC is

Senior presidential adviser David (the axe) Axelrod cancelled a scheduled appearance on Bill Maher's show because of public outrage generated when Maher's reputation for public unfunny insults aimed at women was revealed. There is also renewed pressure for the Obama campaign to return the million dollars donated by Maher.

Isn't Maher a comedian?

I've watched Maher's show, he is not a comedian, he is a social commentator, that rarely gets it right.

GBTV.com - plus his daily radio show..... yep, it would do Rush some good to go the way of Beck.

Good for him.......... I hope he & you are happy........... The rest of us are as well, as we don't have to hear about his latest paranoid rants & conspiracies... You enjoy..:clap2:

I remember you from another board that i used to go to....i stopped because the majority of people there were idiots & assholes. You were one of them....

Senior presidential adviser David (the axe) Axelrod cancelled a scheduled appearance on Bill Maher's show because of public outrage generated when Maher's reputation for public unfunny insults aimed at women was revealed. There is also renewed pressure for the Obama campaign to return the million dollars donated by Maher.

Oh. You forgot your link.

Isn't Maher a comedian?

Yeah he is a comedian so why would the president's senior adviser book an appearance in the first place and why would he cancel? Maher is a democrat party operative. Barry's boys thought they could join in the fun and call female conservatives the "c" word until people started paying attention. Now Maher is just another poor radical fool. The political elite might take his money but they ain't gonna hang out with him.

Glenn Beck an alcoholic with a big mouth and Rush a dope addict with a big mouth. Both of whom laugh as they make idjits out of dimwitted fools.

great team those two

Oh my-now you did it, picking on the pO' druggie & alkies..... Hey, they have feelings to yea know..... They can't help it, they got a disease........

& besides rush never meant all them bad things he said, in his defense, he was high @ the time............:badgrin::badgrin::lol:

[sarcasm warning]

And you would be wrong. Another dumbass on the usmb.

Rush rode the Contract on America wave, he rode the Tea Party Lunacy wave, and he will ride the next wave, but he is mostly irrelevant when the GOP is not in trouble.

Is the GOP in trouble? If so Rushbo will become relevant again, because the GOP is run by a bunch of whiney assholes just as the DNC is

Yep, I use to listen to him when he was here in the SactO area.....

It was hard to believe he was taken seriously nationally, especially since he was hardly relevant here........:redface:

I remember you from another board that i used to go to....i stopped because the majority of people there were idiots & assholes. You were one of them....

:clap2::clap2: Gee, & we all thought it was cause yea is a wimp & can't hang w/ the big dogs.......:lol::lol:

Well it is good to be remembered, even by the little ppl like you...........:eusa_clap:

Aint yea gonna welcome me a board..........:D

:clap2::clap2: Gee, & we all thought it was cause yea is a wimp & can't hang w/ the big dogs.......:lol::lol:

Well it is good to be remembered, even by the little ppl like you...........:eusa_clap:

Aint yea gonna welcome me a board..........:D

No, i knew i was wasting my time. I like to have adult conversations about issues....i'd say about 80% of the people there just wanted to bash others...plus it was a pretty boring board.

Little people like me? I'm so glad it makes someone like you happy, even tho the "remember" is because you're such a shit talker.

You might meet your match with some of the people here. It has a lot of great people, and some like you too. :lol:

Tell me. Is the HuffyPoo successful? It only became the news arm of AOL.

How the hell do I know.............:redface:

Why don't you Email rush & ask him..........
Sorry, Rush doesn't think for me.

What does the Daily Kos tell you to say?

Oh and thank you for showing you know nothing. Quelle suprise.

Stop fishing, you are doing terrible......... I don't go there, I think for myself, as you will learn, one way or the other...........

Did you have a point you were struggling to make here??? Maybe I can help, just ask......

Forum List

Back