Atheists or Islam take your pick.

PIck

• Islam

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Atheism

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
You forget all the harm atheists have caused under the banner of left-wing causes, fascism, and Communism.
We've explained to you that wasn't in the name of atheism.

And even if Hitler was an athiest the German people were catholic christians. So were the italian people who sided with Hitler. Proves the rich and powerful might not be religious but they manipulate the masses who usually are.

The catholic church itself might know their stories are bullshit. Its the people that fall for it. The sheeple.
The Nazis weren't Christians, they oppressed Christians and sent Christians who opposed them to death camps.

They were god damn racist German white catholic christians.

Christian germans sent Jews to death camps. Every German was a christian and went along. Suckers. Your spin is funny.

Who did you pick athiests or Muslims BTW?
Germans aren't very religious, and haven't been for hundreds of years.
You forget all the harm atheists have caused under the banner of left-wing causes, fascism, and Communism.

And even if Hitler was an athiest the German people were catholic christians. So were the italian people who sided with Hitler. Proves the rich and powerful might not be religious but they manipulate the masses who usually are.

The catholic church itself might know their stories are bullshit. Its the people that fall for it. The sheeple.
The Nazis weren't Christians, they oppressed Christians and sent Christians who opposed them to death camps.

Christian germans sent Jews to death camps. Every German was a christian and went along. Suckers. Your spin is funny.

They are only behind Russia in europe. You guys don't realize its because you are religious sheep that bush Stalin and hitler were so easily able to manipulate you. I promise its true even though your too brainwashed to see it.
Americans may be religious sheep, but that may not be a bad thing. So far, we have not had anyone like Hitler, Stalin or Mao lead us to tyrannical genocidal regimes. Obama is trying, though.

They are both going to hell...so I don't really have to choose.

I'm talking about living here on earth. Forget about after you and I are dead. Let god sort us out. I'm asking would you rather 51% of your government and society either becomes athiest or Muslim. Answer the fucking question. You know you'd rather live with us.
I have been to the ME. I have worked closely with Muslims. I have been part of a Christian missionary group that held Christian church meetings in the ME.
Muslims are no different than anyone else.

They don't protest extremism the same as Christians don't protest extremism. The same as whites don't protest extremist whites and the same blacks don't protest extremist blacks.

The only thing that makes the situation difference is war. Do you hate all Japanese? How about Germans?
I don't hate anyone. Do I want to live with Arabs in dearborn the Arab capital of america? No.

In fact I watch a Chaldean christian religious show and they scream daily about the fear of islam wanting to take over the west and Mohammad even said to kill non Muslims. Not my words. From christians mouths.

Notice they don't scream about athiests? So you know you'd choose us over them. But you'll argue I'm sure.
TRUE Muslims have morals. There is a lot of misinformation about ther faith...and rightfully so considering what Islam is doing to the world. Atheists bring something worse...the deception of the enemy. It isn't bloody but it is devastating.

Atheist leftists are making common cause with Muslims on college campuses and on this forum, so really it's not a choice between them, they are working together.

Question for Christians. Who would you rather live with? Compared to Islam we aren't so bad are we?

As an atheist I want to say- what a stupid thread.

This is as stupid as those idiots who say that atheists are responsible for every death they can imagine from the expulsion from the Garden of Eden.

Who would I rather live with? I don't care whether you are Christian or atheist or Muslim or Buddhist- let everyone believe what they will and treat each other well, and I will get along with you fine.

Question for Christians. Who would you rather live with? Compared to Islam we aren't so bad are we?

This is as stupid as those idiots who say that atheists are responsible for every death they can imagine from the expulsion from the Garden of Eden.

Who would I rather live with? I don't care whether you are Christian or atheist or Muslim or Buddhist- let everyone believe what they will and treat each other well, and I will get along with you fine.
I agree with that statement. So long as we agree that religious differences are not worth killing for, we can all get along.

And I think we Americans made that compact when we enacted our First Amendment, which promises there will be no state established religion and that everyone can worship as they please.

But other nations don't have a First Amendment. For example, Great Britain has a state established religion, Anglicanism, and other religions are not favored by the government.

You are right about that. Germans are spiritually bankrupt...open to being influenced by the enemy. Proof n the pudding is the 20th Century.

And its these white german americans who think they are better than black people today. Not singling out germans

They are only behind Russia in europe. You guys don't realize its because you are religious sheep that bush Stalin and hitler were so easily able to manipulate you. I promise its true even though your too brainwashed to see it.
Americans may be religious sheep, but that may not be a bad thing. So far, we have not had anyone like Hitler, Stalin or Mao lead us to tyrannical genocidal regimes. Obama is trying, though.
Only leader to illegally invade another sovereign nation since Hitler was bush in Iraq.

Clearly you don't live near a heavy population of Muslims.

I agree with that statement. So long as we agree that religious differences are not worth killing for, we can all get along.

And I think we Americans made that compact when we enacted our First Amendment, which promises there will be no state established religion and that everyone can worship as they please.

But other nations don't have a First Amendment. For example, Great Britain has a state established religion, Anglicanism, and other religions are not favored by the government.
But if 51% of population and congress were Muslim and president were muslim we could establish sharia law.

I'm an atheist but I vote for sharia law until christians admit their religion is made up too. Lol

If people are attracted to islam what's to stop islam from taking over america? Christians aren't convincing that their religion is any more realistic. Maybe we should hurry up and make america a christian nation and forbid islam before its too late. Or stop letting more Muslims in.

I'm talking about living here on earth. Forget about after you and I are dead. Let god sort us out. I'm asking would you rather 51% of your government and society either becomes athiest or Muslim. Answer the fucking question. You know you'd rather live with us.
I have been to the ME. I have worked closely with Muslims. I have been part of a Christian missionary group that held Christian church meetings in the ME.

They don't protest extremism the same as Christians don't protest extremism. The same as whites don't protest extremist whites and the same blacks don't protest extremist blacks.

The only thing that makes the situation difference is war. Do you hate all Japanese? How about Germans?
I don't hate anyone. Do I want to live with Arabs in dearborn the Arab capital of america? No.

In fact I watch a Chaldean christian religious show and they scream daily about the fear of islam wanting to take over the west and Mohammad even said to kill non Muslims. Not my words. From christians mouths.

Notice they don't scream about athiests? So you know you'd choose us over them. But you'll argue I'm sure.
TRUE Muslims have morals. There is a lot of misinformation about ther faith...and rightfully so considering what Islam is doing to the world. Atheists bring something worse...the deception of the enemy. It isn't bloody but it is devastating.
Explain the deception of the enemy.

Impossible to explain to an Atheist.

There are no calls for slavery, rape or murder in the atheist holy book. Atheists are most often called ‘militant’ when they passionately defend reason and advocate critical thinking. The bar theists set for perceived hostility appears to be any atheist simply voicing an opinion in dissent of religious belief. In contrast, the bar atheists set for perceived theistic hostility is any form of religiously motivated violence or oppression. Atheism does not preclude someone from being argumentative or insensitive; those things are simply seen as being preferable to killing one another over an imaginary friend. A ‘militant’ atheist will debate in a University or appeal for the separation of religion and government. A militant theist will kill doctors, stone women to death,incite religious war, restrict sexual and gender equality and convince gay children they are flawed and worthless – all under the instruction of their imagined ‘god’ or holy book.

I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you. But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.

1. unholy_trinity3.jpg

One correction worth bringing up, female genital mutilation isn't a religious practice. It's a cultural tradition. Isn't found anywhere in Islam or any other religious teaching.

athiests are so creepy....I'm not sure I would want to live next to one.....I mean, he might walk on my grass or something.....and if he saw me reading a Bible in my back yard I would have to deal with all the law suits.....

I helped my neighbor by shoveling her drive the other day. I know it was a selfless act to help an old lady. She's Catholic and I not only helped her, but didn't call her an idiot or anything.

I suspect I will be kicked out of the atheist club and have to turn in my atheist card or something.

There are no calls for slavery, rape or murder in the atheist holy book. Atheists are most often called ‘militant’ when they passionately defend reason and advocate critical thinking. The bar theists set for perceived hostility appears to be any atheist simply voicing an opinion in dissent of religious belief. In contrast, the bar atheists set for perceived theistic hostility is any form of religiously motivated violence or oppression. Atheism does not preclude someone from being argumentative or insensitive; those things are simply seen as being preferable to killing one another over an imaginary friend. A ‘militant’ atheist will debate in a University or appeal for the separation of religion and government. A militant theist will kill doctors, stone women to death,incite religious war, restrict sexual and gender equality and convince gay children they are flawed and worthless – all under the instruction of their imagined ‘god’ or holy book.

I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you. But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.

1. unholy_trinity3.jpg

Something interesting is the definition of religion as found in a dictionary.

Religion is the means to re-unite the human being with his Creator. Religions leads man to re-building his relationship with his Lord who created him. A truthful religion is the way to reaching love everlasting and mutual with the Creator of everything, the Creator of the universes.

We know for a fact that an unique Almighty God exists. Those who don't know may ask about it. We know for a fact that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), Jesus, Noah, Moses, Adam (peace on them) were prophets of God and friends of God Almighty. For instance, for Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) we know his holiness and his heavenliness from the Night Journey. This is a very well accepted fact. Jesus is also a prophet of God and everything in Christianity is true so long as it does not contradict the message of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

This is why an atheist is not someone well intentioned. Also, someone who does not have a God to rely on is in a terrible condition. All these diseases humans get, like stress is an illustration of that. The believer has a Lord on whom he relies upon, thus enjoying rest of soul and self confidence.

1. unholy_trinity3.jpg

Something interesting is the definition of religion as found in a dictionary.

Religion is the means to re-unite the human being with his Creator. Religions leads man to re-building his relationship with his Lord who created him. A truthful religion is the way to reaching love everlasting and mutual with the Creator of everything, the Creator of the universes.

We know for a fact that an unique Almighty God exists. Those who don't know may ask about it. We know for a fact that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), Jesus, Noah, Moses, Adam (peace on them) were prophets of God and friends of God Almighty. For instance, for Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) we know his holiness and his heavenliness from the Night Journey. This is a very well accepted fact. Jesus is also a prophet of God and everything in Christianity is true so long as it does not contradict the message of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

This is why an atheist is not someone well intentioned. Also, someone who does not have a God to rely on is in a terrible condition. All these diseases humans get, like stress is an illustration of that. The believer has a Lord on whom he relies upon, thus enjoying rest of soul and self confidence.
How do you know were you ever an atheist? And do you know what a fact is? God isnt a fact. That's why you say you BELIEVE.

Impossible to explain to an Atheist.
Right.

The superstitious have no means to communicate such things with those who aren't superstitious.

It is knowing you're right just because you believe you're right; it is the obtuse hubris of faith.

Forum List

Back