Atheists or Islam take your pick.

PIck

• Islam

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Atheism

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Sealybobo,

When you say you "believe", you mean to discard the possibility of the non-existence of God.

Ask of those who know Him, they will teach you the proof of His existence.

Affairs of importance are always very controversial. Abortion, homosexuality, cloning, nuclear energy, etc...are very controversial. So is Islam. Other religions are not controversial.

Your choices for answers are is worded incorrectly. Is should be: Who would you rather live with? Muslims or Atheists. The title of the thread you go half right.

How do you know were you ever an atheist? And do you know what a fact is? God isnt a fact. That's why you say you BELIEVE.
actually that would not be accurate in that context.....whether or not God exists would actually be a fact......the problem is our human senses are not capable of determining whether the fact is that He is or the fact is that He isn't......that is where believing comes into play......

Sealybobo,

When you say you "believe", you mean to discard the possibility of the non-existence of God.

Ask of those who know Him, they will teach you the proof of His existence.

44 years and the older I get the less I believe in god(s). The more I learn the less I believe too. God is for morons.

Forum List

Back