Atheists increasingly uneducated...

I'm passing on the findings of a scientific study.
No you aren't. You're passing on Walter Russell Mead's opinion based on the results of the study. The study doens't make any conclusions about atheism, only about people who do not go to church and their education levels.
I don't think anybody said anywhere in that study that people who don't go to Church don't believe in God.

You're right. They didn't. But Walter Russell Mead's opinion on the results seems to be based on an assumption that people who don't go to church are atheists. otherwise - how can you draw any conclusions about atheism from the study?
What is with people on this site arguing to points that have never been made?
What is it with people on this site confusing scientific studies with bloggers opinions about scientific studies?

The "You're ugly" argument is so effective, you know.

I never said you were ugly.

This must be that wealth of education you possess hard at work. :thup:

"You might consider sticking with doggy style so that nobody has to look at your stupid fucking face. "

I assumed you meant because I was ugly...but maybe your argument isn't "You're so ugly!" Maybe it's "You're so stupid!" instead.

It's an equally effective and learned argument.

Raise your hand if you think Koshergrl should sue Oral Roberts University for charging her thousands and thousands of dollars for a worthless piece of paper.

Wow, another brilliant argument!

Do you ever actually argue the issue? I assume you don't have anything intelligent to say to the subject, given your reliance on insults...

Raise your hand if you think Koshergrl should sue Oral Roberts University for charging her thousands and thousands of dollars for a worthless piece of paper.

Wow, another brilliant argument!

Do you ever actually argue the issue? I assume you don't have anything intelligent to say to the subject, given your reliance on insults...

As soon as you post something intelligent I'll respond in kind.

Until then you reap what you sow twat stench. :thup:

I'm passing on the findings of a scientific study.
No you aren't. You're passing on Walter Russell Mead's opinion based on the results of the study. The study doens't make any conclusions about atheism, only about people who do not go to church and their education levels.
I don't think anybody said anywhere in that study that people who don't go to Church don't believe in God.

You're right. They didn't. But Walter Russell Mead's opinion on the results seems to be based on an assumption that people who don't go to church are atheists. otherwise - how can you draw any conclusions about atheism from the study?
What is with people on this site arguing to points that have never been made?
What is it with people on this site confusing scientific studies with bloggers opinions about scientific studies?

It's all over...everybody is using the same material, including Huff Post.

Many Less-Educated Whites Abandoning Religion - US News and World Report

I agree. Your attempt to villify non-believers are amoral morons by misrepresenting data from a scientific study in indeed about as lame as it gets.

Why don't you quote me villifying non-believers as amoral morons by misrepresenting data from a scientific study, skippy?
:lol:

It's in your OP and title, dumbass. Is the quote function on this board too challenging for you?

You think saying atheists are uneducated is villifying them?

Anyway, you seem to need a nap...at the very least, take a moment and un-wad your panties. Your level of anxiety over this is way out of proportion.

Lots of people are linking to the study. Not very many people are linking to a biased twatwaffle's not very scholarly blogspin on the study. But you did. That suggests you are a dim bulb. Your continued posting suggests that you're a dim bulb who doesn't realize exactly how dim she is. But trust me, your dimmitude is obvious.

You've even managed to annoy Mani, and he's generally supportive of religious people.

I'm just going to hope you keep posting. This feeding frenzy has started to get really amusing.

Last edited:
Only to the ignorant atheist crowd.

And I don't really care about that bloc anyway.

Lots of people are linking to the study. Not very many people are linking to a biased twatwaffle's not very scholarly blogspin on the study. But you did. That suggests you are a dim bulb. Your continued posting suggests that you're a dim bulb who doesn't realize exactly how dim she is. But trust me, your dimmitude is obvious.

And then some. :thup:

You've even managed to annoy Mani, and he's generally supportive of religious people.

:lol:

I'm not annoyed in the slightest. I'm enjoying this quite a bit.

You think saying atheists are uneducated is villifying them?

Your title is an inaccurate representation of the study. Your subsequent comments about morality and values are pretty fucking hilarious.

Anyway, you seem to need a nap...at the very least, take a moment and un-wad your panties. Your level of anxiety over this is way out of proportion.

Are you kidding? I love a good flame war in the afternoon. Particularly when the idiot who inspired it keeps repeatedly showing her ass.

Meanwhile...

pictures-01-063.jpg

there, there....it will be ok.

I'm just going to hope you keep posting. This feeding frenzy has started to get really amusing.

the biased twatwaffle was the first one to notice it, go figure...and all those "non-biased" sites are pretty much quoting the biased twatwaffle word for word.

Not so biased after all, perhaps.

When the argument moves away from the topic and focuses solely on my intellect, I know I've won.

I haven't yet met a "self educated" scholar who has a decent education or knowledge base.

Then you have yet to meet a self educated scholar

You give me a list of text books required for some liberal arts degree and I can ace a class any class whether or not I pay some professor to grade me on a curve or not.

I got more than half of my first 2 years of college credits via the CLEP. I figure i saved about 25 grand. Is it your position that I have less mastery of courses I didn't sit in class to take?

No, it is my position that most people who claim to be these grand self-educated scholars are usually...not.
Who's claiming this?

the biased twatwaffle was the first one to notice it, go figure...and all those "non-biased" sites are pretty much quoting the biased twatwaffle word for word.

Not so biased after all, perhaps.

The biased twat waffle is the source you linked in your OP. Gosh. Did your parents let you eat at the grown up table, or did they have to lay down protective tarpulins to protect the surroundings from imbecilic drool?

Then you have yet to meet a self educated scholar

You give me a list of text books required for some liberal arts degree and I can ace a class any class whether or not I pay some professor to grade me on a curve or not.

I got more than half of my first 2 years of college credits via the CLEP. I figure i saved about 25 grand. Is it your position that I have less mastery of courses I didn't sit in class to take?

No, it is my position that most people who claim to be these grand self-educated scholars are usually...not.
Who's claiming this?

More evidence that the self-educated professors have some pretty wide gaps in their knowledge base.

Shall I post the definition of "my"?

my   /maɪ/ Show Spelled[mahy] Show IPA
pronoun
1. (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.

My | Define My at Dictionary.com

Forum List

Back