Atheists increasingly uneducated...

I haven't yet met a "self educated" scholar who has a decent education or knowledge base.

Not surprised.

People think Atheism is to attack religion and that it is a religion itself.
Like my thread. I don't go out attacking people. I made that thread to share why it is bad. If you don't want to read it, then don't. Nobody is forcing you.

You cry about atheists attacking your religion, right after you say you're "not surprised" atheists are increasingly uneducated (which of course is wrong).

The old "I'll attack everyone but not one is allowed to attack me" mindset.

Go ahead. Attack me for not believing in anything. (Doubt you'll accomplish anything though)
Even by your response, you think Atheism is a religion. It's not. People who think that it is or it's an anti-religion thing are wrong.

Now about this "I'll attack everyone but not one is allowed to attack me" thing you said.
First of all, I don't attack others on here. Anything I have said or claimed has been backed up with proof. How can it be "attacking" when it's the truth?

Ignorance is the problem here. But why argue when you show it too?

What about my post shows I think atheism is a religion?

Anybody?

I didn't say that ot nbelieving in God means you don't have values.

But for the most part, people who feel compelled to demonize, ridicule and tear down Christians definitely suffer from a lack of values...honesty being the primary value they lack. I don't know if that is you or not.

No atheist can tear down a christian as bad as a christian can tear down atheists.

No atheist says I think you deserve to burn in hell for eternity for your belief, like some christians say of atheists.

I could call you a doo-doo face everyday the rest of your life, or even call your wife or mother one, and it still wouldn't even be in the same ballpark.

Last edited:
I didn't say that ot nbelieving in God means you don't have values.

But for the most part, people who feel compelled to demonize, ridicule and tear down Christians definitely suffer from a lack of values...honesty being the primary value they lack. I don't know if that is you or not.

No atheist can tear down a christian as bad as a christian can tear down atheists.

No atheist says I think you deserve to burn in hell for eternity for your belief, like christians say of atheists.

I could call you a doo-doo face everyday the rest of your life, or even call your wife or mother one, and it still wouldn't even be in the same ballpark.

good point, a large part of their religion is to run down any not belonging to their religion.

You cry about atheists attacking your religion, right after you say you're "not surprised" atheists are increasingly uneducated (which of course is wrong).

The old "I'll attack everyone but not one is allowed to attack me" mindset.

Go ahead. Attack me for not believing in anything. (Doubt you'll accomplish anything though)
Even by your response, you think Atheism is a religion. It's not. People who think that it is or it's an anti-religion thing are wrong.

Now about this "I'll attack everyone but not one is allowed to attack me" thing you said.
First of all, I don't attack others on here. Anything I have said or claimed has been backed up with proof. How can it be "attacking" when it's the truth?

Anybody?

Now it appear that the comprehension fail is going both ways with you two.

Funny stuff.

Carry on. :thup:

Anybody?

Funny stuff.

"Even by your response, you think Atheism is a religion"-his quote

"What about my post shows I think atheism is a religion?"-my reply

How could my reply show I'm not comprehending what he said?

I haven't yet met a "self educated" scholar who has a decent education or knowledge base.

Then you have yet to meet a self educated scholar

You give me a list of text books required for some liberal arts degree and I can ace a class any class whether or not I pay some professor to grade me on a curve or not.

I got more than half of my first 2 years of college credits via the CLEP. I figure i saved about 25 grand. Is it your position that I have less mastery of courses I didn't sit in class to take?

Last edited:

Anybody?

Funny stuff.

It started earlier than that.

I'm pretty sure you're both atheists, bitching about the other attacking atheists.

Ironic as fuck, and funny as hell. :thup:

You give me a list of text books required for some liberal arts degree and I can ace a class any class whether or not I pay some professor to grade me on a curve or not.

I got more than half of my first 2 years of college credits via the CLEP. I figure i saved about 25 grand. Is it your position that I have less mastery of courses I didn't sit in class to take?

If it is her position, she's pretty damned ignorant. I skipped almost all my classes in college and still graduated with a 3.9.

Even the uneducated are able to say

"This stuff does not seem real to me"

Funny stuff.

It started earlier than that.

I'm pretty sure you're both atheists, bitching about the other attacking atheists.

Ironic as fuck, and funny as hell. :thup:

Lol that may be, but usually the first post someone makes in a thread is responding to the OP.

But even still sharing religious beliefs or lack of doesn't make us on the "same team" like a lot of people think on here.

That may be so, but, you can pretty much be certain if there is a LACK of faith, there is going to be a LACK of intelligence. It might be because if you don't believe in something, you have no foundation.

Actually, data referenced above suggests otherwise, but hey...Who am I to quibble with your faith?

It does make sense. It doesn't make sense to those who have faith in nothing because you don't recognize the value of ... values.

This is simply false, and represents a failure of understanding on your part (somewhat akin to the way that you misrepresented the data from the survey in your OP). We all have ethics and values. In fact, i'd suggest that most of your values don't even come from your religion of choice, but rather, are a function of the home/culture/community in which you were raised and your personality type.

No, it is my position that most people who claim to be these grand self-educated scholars are usually...not.

No, it is my position that most people who claim to be these grand self-educated scholars are usually...not.

And it's my experience that most "educated" people are the dumbest I've ever met.

Forum List

Back