Atheist murders three young Muslim students. Have politicians taken their anti faith rants too far?

considering that which DOES GO ON-----daily in the USA---
related to DRIVING-----I doubt that the action by that nut
has anything to do with media rhetoric. Long long ago----
long long long-----my first day with a mini-unskilled part time
job in a hospital was marked by a DOA--knife in belly---
over a traffic dispute. It was before the term "road rage"
had been invented

Here is the way I look at it. Who worked the guy up to hate Muslims? It was white christian republicans.

Same as if the guy who killed tiller the abortion doctor. Who worked the crazy guy up? Fox and christians did.

Show us the next time an atheist kills a white christian then we'll be impressed.

You are simply making stuff up. He is a self-proclaimed liberal, which means he doesn't listen to the right. You absolutely cannot say that it was white Christian Republicans that influenced him because he openly hated the religious and the conversatives. Looking at his Facebook page, he 'liked' all the liberal sites, pro-gay, anti-religion and anti-Republican sites. Maybe his hatred of religion was the driving force. How do you know he wasn't upset about ISIS beheading gays? Or didn't any of the leftist sites discuss that? The police are still trying to determine whether it was a hate crime or some nut job going off over a parking space. Crazy people don't need much provocation.

At times, the left claims that people are always provoked by others, as if they have no mind of their own. Other times, they claim people are totally responsible for their actions. Of course, their opinion apparently depends on the ideology of the perp.

Are people affected by what they see on television, for example? Look at the rampant violence against women on TV cops shows. Is that behind the violence toward women? Some liberal sites have claimed that 47% of women have experienced some kind of abuse from men. Should we blame Hollywood? Where else would those abusers get the idea? Someone must have talked them into it, right?

Which stand are you taking here? Are adults responsible for their actions or can they always blame what people were saying? I mean, the left made a movie about killing Bush. Would the movie producers and all involved be responsible if someone actually killed Bush?

Adults are responsible for their actions but if for example Bill O'Reilly worked up that guy who killed Tiller the Baby Killer then he too should be liable.

Doesn't matter if he hated all religions. He went after Muslims. Why? It was the Christian Conservative Republican media that worked him up about Islam. Show me the liberal sites that are anti islam. Why didn't he take out a Christian? Yes like me he hated all religions but clearly he was a racist too and hated Islam arabs more because SOMEONE told him they want to take over America. TCT does that. (The vision for the Jesus or Muhammad? show is to produce and broadcast an apologetics-style live program, where the Quran and Hadiths are looked at by Christian apologists; to analyze the basis of what Islam teaches and compare it with what Christianity teaches. The program addresses theological issues by comparing Islam with Christianity, thus demonstrating a stark contrast by which Christ Jesus is exalted as God and Muhammad is eclipsed and exposed as a false prophet.) This is being taught on public tv??? Jesus or Muhammad TCT Network

Sometimes I watch it late at night and I fear about the nuts who might be up late watching this anti muslim show.

What is the name of the movie about killing Bush?

I've seen a lot of liberals bash religions. The guy was listening to the left. Fact.

Bill Maher recently bashed Muslims. The guy likely followed him the way he did other liberals.

There was also some sort of confrontation regarding a parking space. Is the guy some nutball ready to be pushed off the edge? Has he done things in the past? For all we know, there are unsolved murders of Christians or Jews this guy could have been involved in.

Why the hell do you think an avowed liberal atheist would listen to any rightwing Christians? Get real.

Where were you when Al Sharpton stood with a crowd asking for dead cops and kept up the vitriol? Do you think he is partly responsible for the dead cops that were killed shortly after that?

To incite someone, you have to influence them and I honestly don't think that the left can talk the right into action and vice versa.
Why would we listen to christians? Because we think all religions are bad and you christians tell us they want to take over america and all Islam is bad. We hear you whether we want to or not.

Are you refering to Reverand Al sharpton?

So, the police are wrong.
Did the police decide on the motive?
They seem to be stating it's a parking spot dispute. People DO get killed over parking in this country.
Just another example of the blood on the hands of Atheists, inspired by their hateful ideology. from the Gulags of the USSR, to the killing fields in Cambodia, to the parking lots of today.

Don't forget theists just a few days ago burned a man alive while praising god.

No matter what side of the aisle you sit on I hope most posters agree that the over the top foaming at the mouth rhetoric from our so called leaders has got to chill.

This is sad. Lovely kids. The primary motive appears to be issues over a parking spot.

But police are wondering if his anti faith stance has played into the situation.

Their words by the way,.
The hateful rhetoric you see from anti-religious fanatics, mostly maladjusted adolescents on the internet, has real world consequences.
Tea Party members have a problem with Muslims also....
Go ahead provide us a link to ANY tea party member murdering Muslims.
The OP doesn't have to ( in his mind) because that statement is part of the lib narrative.

No matter what side of the aisle you sit on I hope most posters agree that the over the top foaming at the mouth rhetoric from our so called leaders has got to chill.

This is sad. Lovely kids. The primary motive appears to be issues over a parking spot.

But police are wondering if his anti faith stance has played into the situation.

Their words by the way,.
The hateful rhetoric you see from anti-religious fanatics, mostly maladjusted adolescents on the internet, has real world consequences.
Are you denying that ultra conservatives want the Muslim's gone?
Ran and a got a bigger bullshit shovel?

considering that which DOES GO ON-----daily in the USA---
related to DRIVING-----I doubt that the action by that nut
has anything to do with media rhetoric. Long long ago----
long long long-----my first day with a mini-unskilled part time
job in a hospital was marked by a DOA--knife in belly---
over a traffic dispute. It was before the term "road rage"
had been invented

His wife said it was related to a parking space issue with neighbors. I believe his wife is probably right. It wasn't a hate crime. It was a parking lot rage. He had issues. I'm glad it turned out not to be a hate crime.

Here is the way I look at it. Who worked the guy up to hate Muslims? It was white christian republicans.

Same as if the guy who killed tiller the abortion doctor. Who worked the crazy guy up? Fox and christians did.

Show us the next time an atheist kills a white christian then we'll be impressed.

You are simply making stuff up. He is a self-proclaimed liberal, which means he doesn't listen to the right. You absolutely cannot say that it was white Christian Republicans that influenced him because he openly hated the religious and the conversatives. Looking at his Facebook page, he 'liked' all the liberal sites, pro-gay, anti-religion and anti-Republican sites. Maybe his hatred of religion was the driving force. How do you know he wasn't upset about ISIS beheading gays? Or didn't any of the leftist sites discuss that? The police are still trying to determine whether it was a hate crime or some nut job going off over a parking space. Crazy people don't need much provocation.

At times, the left claims that people are always provoked by others, as if they have no mind of their own. Other times, they claim people are totally responsible for their actions. Of course, their opinion apparently depends on the ideology of the perp.

Are people affected by what they see on television, for example? Look at the rampant violence against women on TV cops shows. Is that behind the violence toward women? Some liberal sites have claimed that 47% of women have experienced some kind of abuse from men. Should we blame Hollywood? Where else would those abusers get the idea? Someone must have talked them into it, right?

Which stand are you taking here? Are adults responsible for their actions or can they always blame what people were saying? I mean, the left made a movie about killing Bush. Would the movie producers and all involved be responsible if someone actually killed Bush?

Adults are responsible for their actions but if for example Bill O'Reilly worked up that guy who killed Tiller the Baby Killer then he too should be liable.

Doesn't matter if he hated all religions. He went after Muslims. Why? It was the Christian Conservative Republican media that worked him up about Islam. Show me the liberal sites that are anti islam. Why didn't he take out a Christian? Yes like me he hated all religions but clearly he was a racist too and hated Islam arabs more because SOMEONE told him they want to take over America. TCT does that. (The vision for the Jesus or Muhammad? show is to produce and broadcast an apologetics-style live program, where the Quran and Hadiths are looked at by Christian apologists; to analyze the basis of what Islam teaches and compare it with what Christianity teaches. The program addresses theological issues by comparing Islam with Christianity, thus demonstrating a stark contrast by which Christ Jesus is exalted as God and Muhammad is eclipsed and exposed as a false prophet.) This is being taught on public tv??? Jesus or Muhammad TCT Network

Sometimes I watch it late at night and I fear about the nuts who might be up late watching this anti muslim show.

What is the name of the movie about killing Bush?
He went after them because they lived next to him you retard. He killed them over a parking space.

I believe that about sums it up.

Are you denying that ultra conservatives want the Muslim's gone?
I repeat Provide us with a link to Any TEA PARTY MEMBER MURDERING Muslims. You made the comparison back it up.
I didn't say they murdered anyone..I said they have a problem with Muslims in the USA....
Cut the crap....

What the hell does this have to do with politics?

Because politicians both sides of the aisle have been over the top in their rhetoric about faith.

Because as recent as last Friday the head honcho Moralizer in Chief even came out swinging at Christianity. More pointedly he was chastising Christians.

Have you read the guys posts about being anti faith?
How libs so easily forget the Chosen One's anti Christian rhetoric speech from last week.

Their words by the way,.

You have a problem with Tea Party members. That's the problem here.

Yes, it's a very sad tragedy. I'm glad to see a NaziCon show compassion for murdered Muslims. Did you also show compassion for Dr. George Tiller when Christian lunatic Scott Roeder murdered him - in church?
Unfucking real.....
You are stoned on your own liberalism

It has nothing to do with politicians or anti - faith speeches - it was over a parking spot. Let's not make it what it isn't.

If the killer was smart, he would set up a Paypal account for his defense fund. I'm sure donations would coming pouring in from the red states.
And yet he is a liberal and an atheist, go figure.
Yeah....Ain't that something...The guy is a lefty and the libs on here are throwing out nonsense about the Tea Party and use of Paypal to solicit funds from "red states"....

They seem to be stating it's a parking spot dispute. People DO get killed over parking in this country.
Just another example of the blood on the hands of Atheists, inspired by their hateful ideology. from the Gulags of the USSR, to the killing fields in Cambodia, to the parking lots of today.

You mean Muslims right? See you can not even admit when Muslims do something evil but you sure can scream about Christians can't you?

What in the blue fuck is this talking point directive hammering "atheist" in big bold letters over and over?

When Eric Rudolph set bombs off and killed and maimed people, did we run headlines and threads called "Catholic bombs Olympic Games"? Did we run this massive deflection play on Scott Roeder or TIm McVeigh or Adam Lanza? We don't even know their religions -- how come all of a sudden it's today's crucial factor?

What the friggety FUCK people. Having some religion doesn't kill people an not having some religion doesn't kill people. HATE kills people. Just fucking say it. You all saw the phrase "gun toting atheist" and scrambled to spotlight the wrong noun lest the meaningful one grow legs.

Holy shit I can't believe summa y'all try to float these turds and expect anybody to buy it.
Self deluding wankers.

Last edited:

You mean Muslims right? See you can not even admit when Muslims do something evil but you sure can scream about Christians can't you?
Slims christians same diff

Forum List

Back