Atheist murders three young Muslim students. Have politicians taken their anti faith rants too far?

No matter what side of the aisle you sit on I hope most posters agree that the over the top foaming at the mouth rhetoric from our so called leaders has got to chill.

This is sad. Lovely kids. The primary motive appears to be issues over a parking spot.

But police are wondering if his anti faith stance has played into the situation.

Their words by the way,.
The hateful rhetoric you see from anti-religious fanatics, mostly maladjusted adolescents on the internet, has real world consequences.
Tea Party members have a problem with Muslims also....
Go ahead provide us a link to ANY tea party member murdering Muslims.
Are you denying that ultra conservatives want the Muslim's gone?

Who wouldn't want them gone? Nothing about them are compatible with freedom. Their goal is to force our laws to change to suit them, they fight tooth and nail every time a state moves to ban sharia. CAIR is linked to terrorism. It is their duty as muslims to conquer and take over lands.

When Muslims form a small minority of a population, the message of Islam is "peace and tolerance" (Stealth Jihad). As numbers rise, so do complaints, as well as retaliatory attacks for perceived affronts (Defensive Jihad). When Muslims eventually establish a majority, all non-Muslims are violently subjugated (Offensive Jihad).

Liberal deflection. The guy was an atheist. Do you really think he gave a shit about the religion of the people who TOOK HIS PARKING SPACE????

He was also an avid gun owner with a mental problem who should not have been allowed to own one. Do you really think atheism was the issue here?

No more than the gun was a problem. Assholes like this will kill people with a knife if they can't get a gun.

Five Students Killed in Calgary Mass Stabbing at College Party
Canadian police call it the worst mass murder in Calgary's history. Five people, all in their 20's, were stabbed to death early Tuesday

canadian axe murderer kills five - Yahoo Search Results

No matter what side of the aisle you sit on I hope most posters agree that the over the top foaming at the mouth rhetoric from our so called leaders has got to chill.

Edit add: Ditto the media and commentators.

This is sad. Lovely kids. The primary motive appears to be issues over a parking spot.

But police are wondering if his anti faith stance has played into the situation.

Their words by the way,.

Craig Stephen Hicks arrested after 3 Muslim students shot dead in Chapel Hill Daily Mail Online

258FC82F00000578-2948803-image-a-3_1423647578198.jpg

Gunned down: (From left) Deah Shaddy Barakat, 23, his wife Yusor Mohammad, 21, and her sister Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19, were all shot dead near the University of North Carolina on Tuesday

2592570C00000578-2948803-image-a-1_1423665859937.jpg

Heartbreaking: Yusor shared this beautiful photo showing her dancing with her father at their wedding

So now you republicans and christians admit all Islam isn't evil?

Fuck you and your broad brush. I've been fighting for women's rights in Afghanistan since the mid 90's when they were being brutalized by the Taliban. That of course led me into many other battles for human rights in the ME.

20 freaking years now asshole.

Seriously give your bigoted head a shake.
So now you like Muslim americans? Me too!

I've never not liked them. Toronto is a seriously kick ass multi cultural city and that's where I've spent a great portion of my life.

I'm out west now but it's the same deal but in smaller cities. I've dual citizenship by the way and have also spent a great deal of my life in the US. Tennessee when my husband worked at Saturn and I pretty well grew up in Florida.

The one honest to heavens blessing we have in our Canadian politicians is they don't race bait and they don't try to divide and conquer.

Canada gave the world Little Mosque on the Prairie. My fave episode is "Jihad on Ice".

Check out the series some time . Ran from 2007 to 2012. Extremely funny.

images

Their words by the way,.

Craig Stephen Hicks arrested after 3 Muslim students shot dead in Chapel Hill Daily Mail Online

Gunned down: (From left) Deah Shaddy Barakat, 23, his wife Yusor Mohammad, 21, and her sister Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19, were all shot dead near the University of North Carolina on Tuesday

Heartbreaking: Yusor shared this beautiful photo showing her dancing with her father at their wedding

the murderer was a christer , there are millions of them running lose here in nc

Sorry to piss in your cornflakes but he was an atheist. His Facebook pages and postings tell the whole story.

Was big into Huff Po, Maddow, SPLC, Bill Nye, Tyson, gay marriage groups etc.

A very liberal atheist.

Have you seen his Facebook page? Yeah, no one else here has either.

Their words by the way,.

the murderer was a christer , there are millions of them running lose here in nc

Sorry to piss in your cornflakes but he was an atheist. His Facebook pages and postings tell the whole story.

Was big into Huff Po, Maddow, SPLC, Bill Nye, Tyson, gay marriage groups etc.

A very liberal atheist.

Have you seen his Facebook page? Yeah, no one else here has either.
Check your privilege, these upstanding american muslim youth were murdered in cold blood by a hate filled atheist bigot.

Their words by the way,.

So now you republicans and christians admit all Islam isn't evil?

Fuck you and your broad brush. I've been fighting for women's rights in Afghanistan since the mid 90's when they were being brutalized by the Taliban. That of course led me into many other battles for human rights in the ME.

20 freaking years now asshole.

Seriously give your bigoted head a shake.
So now you like Muslim americans? Me too!

I've never not liked them. Toronto is a seriously kick ass multi cultural city and that's where I've spent a great portion of my life.

I'm out west now but it's the same deal but in smaller cities. I've dual citizenship by the way and have also spent a great deal of my life in the US. Tennessee when my husband worked at Saturn and I pretty well grew up in Florida.

The one honest to heavens blessing we have in our Canadian politicians is they don't race bait and they don't try to divide and conquer.

Canada gave the world Little Mosque on the Prairie. My fave episode is "Jihad on Ice".

Check out the series some time . Ran from 2007 to 2012. Extremely funny.

images

Jihad on ice, is this some sort of parody mocking the devils cult, or is this for real?

All we hear from the right is that islam is evil. I'm glad this thing puts your hate of Muslims in check. Let the Muslim world know you condemn this.

Seems to me he wasn't listening to those people. Seems to me he was listening to the progressive radio stations and reading the progressive websites. Based on that you should be blaming the progressives for his wanton act of violence.

Or, instead of trying to blame progressives or conservatives, how about we blame the asshole that did it...and leave the politics out of it.
What did he read on progressive sites or hear on msnbc specifically? Because I watch tct religious TV and those christians warn everyday about Islam in america.

I want to know what the libs are saying.

The libs are Islamic apologists for the most part. That's not the point. The point I am making is this asshole killed these poor people because he's an ASSHOLE. His politics, and his atheism are immaterial to his actions. He murdered these people because he is simply your average, every day asshole. Nothing more.

What's sad is had they had a weapon he might have gotten one of them, but they would have had a chance to stop him. As it was, they could only be victims. And that too is a tragedy,.

Nobody is allowed to simply be an asshole anymore.

Assholery is politicized too.

Hate to say it, but that is the honest truth. You push the wrong person too far in the wrong way, and you're taking a chance with your life. Hell, go to a movie and you're taking a chance on your life. Shop in a Mall, you're taking a chance. Screw with someone over a parking space a couple of times, yeah, you'd better realize there are some seriously screwed up people out there, and your religion, politics or race isn't going to make a difference. It's called "going postal". It's an entitlement syndrome.
All part of the "Everybody Look At Me, I'm Special" syndrome infecting the nation.

A regular social media user, his last three posts were a cute dog video about the Pavlov effect, a viral advert for Air New Zealand involving mountain bikes, and a picture from United Atheists of America asking “why radical Christians and radical Muslims are so opposed to each others’ influence when they agree about so many ideological issues”.

We sure this guy doesn't post here? Add idiotic to the list of adjective to describe mentally ill atheist fanatic.
I have been wondering who is missing here.

Here is the way I look at it. Who worked the guy up to hate Muslims? It was white christian republicans.

Same as if the guy who killed tiller the abortion doctor. Who worked the crazy guy up? Fox and christians did.

Show us the next time an atheist kills a white christian then we'll be impressed.

You are simply making stuff up. He is a self-proclaimed liberal, which means he doesn't listen to the right. You absolutely cannot say that it was white Christian Republicans that influenced him because he openly hated the religious and the conversatives. Looking at his Facebook page, he 'liked' all the liberal sites, pro-gay, anti-religion and anti-Republican sites. Maybe his hatred of religion was the driving force. How do you know he wasn't upset about ISIS beheading gays? Or didn't any of the leftist sites discuss that? The police are still trying to determine whether it was a hate crime or some nut job going off over a parking space. Crazy people don't need much provocation.

At times, the left claims that people are always provoked by others, as if they have no mind of their own. Other times, they claim people are totally responsible for their actions. Of course, their opinion apparently depends on the ideology of the perp.

Are people affected by what they see on television, for example? Look at the rampant violence against women on TV cops shows. Is that behind the violence toward women? Some liberal sites have claimed that 47% of women have experienced some kind of abuse from men. Should we blame Hollywood? Where else would those abusers get the idea? Someone must have talked them into it, right?

Which stand are you taking here? Are adults responsible for their actions or can they always blame what people were saying? I mean, the left made a movie about killing Bush. Would the movie producers and all involved be responsible if someone actually killed Bush?

Here is the way I look at it. Who worked the guy up to hate Muslims? It was white christian republicans.

Same as if the guy who killed tiller the abortion doctor. Who worked the crazy guy up? Fox and christians did.

Show us the next time an atheist kills a white christian then we'll be impressed.

You are simply making stuff up. He is a self-proclaimed liberal, which means he doesn't listen to the right. You absolutely cannot say that it was white Christian Republicans that influenced him because he openly hated the religious and the conversatives. Looking at his Facebook page, he 'liked' all the liberal sites, pro-gay, anti-religion and anti-Republican sites. Maybe his hatred of religion was the driving force. How do you know he wasn't upset about ISIS beheading gays? Or didn't any of the leftist sites discuss that? The police are still trying to determine whether it was a hate crime or some nut job going off over a parking space. Crazy people don't need much provocation.

At times, the left claims that people are always provoked by others, as if they have no mind of their own. Other times, they claim people are totally responsible for their actions. Of course, their opinion apparently depends on the ideology of the perp.

Are people affected by what they see on television, for example? Look at the rampant violence against women on TV cops shows. Is that behind the violence toward women? Some liberal sites have claimed that 47% of women have experienced some kind of abuse from men. Should we blame Hollywood? Where else would those abusers get the idea? Someone must have talked them into it, right?

Which stand are you taking here? Are adults responsible for their actions or can they always blame what people were saying? I mean, the left made a movie about killing Bush. Would the movie producers and all involved be responsible if someone actually killed Bush?

Adults are responsible for their actions but if for example Bill O'Reilly worked up that guy who killed Tiller the Baby Killer then he too should be liable.

Doesn't matter if he hated all religions. He went after Muslims. Why? It was the Christian Conservative Republican media that worked him up about Islam. Show me the liberal sites that are anti islam. Why didn't he take out a Christian? Yes like me he hated all religions but clearly he was a racist too and hated Islam arabs more because SOMEONE told him they want to take over America. TCT does that. (The vision for the Jesus or Muhammad? show is to produce and broadcast an apologetics-style live program, where the Quran and Hadiths are looked at by Christian apologists; to analyze the basis of what Islam teaches and compare it with what Christianity teaches. The program addresses theological issues by comparing Islam with Christianity, thus demonstrating a stark contrast by which Christ Jesus is exalted as God and Muhammad is eclipsed and exposed as a false prophet.) This is being taught on public tv??? Jesus or Muhammad TCT Network

Sometimes I watch it late at night and I fear about the nuts who might be up late watching this anti muslim show.

What is the name of the movie about killing Bush?

Adults are responsible for their actions but if for example Bill O'Reilly worked up that guy who killed Tiller the Baby Killer then he too should be liable.

Doesn't matter if he hated all religions. He went after Muslims. Why? It was the Christian Conservative Republican media that worked him up about Islam. Show me the liberal sites that are anti islam. Why didn't he take out a Christian? Yes like me he hated all religions but clearly he was a racist too and hated Islam arabs more because SOMEONE told him they want to take over America. TCT does that. (The vision for the Jesus or Muhammad? show is to produce and broadcast an apologetics-style live program, where the Quran and Hadiths are looked at by Christian apologists; to analyze the basis of what Islam teaches and compare it with what Christianity teaches. The program addresses theological issues by comparing Islam with Christianity, thus demonstrating a stark contrast by which Christ Jesus is exalted as God and Muhammad is eclipsed and exposed as a false prophet.) This is being taught on public tv??? Jesus or Muhammad TCT Network

Sometimes I watch it late at night and I fear about the nuts who might be up late watching this anti muslim show.

I've seen a lot of liberals bash religions. The guy was listening to the left. Fact.

Bill Maher recently bashed Muslims. The guy likely followed him the way he did other liberals.

There was also some sort of confrontation regarding a parking space. Is the guy some nutball ready to be pushed off the edge? Has he done things in the past? For all we know, there are unsolved murders of Christians or Jews this guy could have been involved in.

Why the hell do you think an avowed liberal atheist would listen to any rightwing Christians? Get real.

Where were you when Al Sharpton stood with a crowd asking for dead cops and kept up the vitriol? Do you think he is partly responsible for the dead cops that were killed shortly after that?

To incite someone, you have to influence them and I honestly don't think that the left can talk the right into action and vice versa.

He went after them because they lived next to him you retard. He killed them over a parking space.

Remember everyone, every socially dysfunctional internet atheist that says "fuck you dad for sending me to catholic school", or "fuck you intolerant bigots, marriage equality now!" is just one step away from saying "fuck you society!" and unloading a gun onto a group of innocent believers. Everyone be aware.

Forum List

Back