Atheist murders three young Muslim students. Have politicians taken their anti faith rants too far?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
No matter what side of the aisle you sit on I hope most posters agree that the over the top foaming at the mouth rhetoric from our so called leaders has got to chill.

Edit add: Ditto the media and commentators.

This is sad. Lovely kids. The primary motive appears to be issues over a parking spot.

But police are wondering if his anti faith stance has played into the situation.

Their words by the way,.

Craig Stephen Hicks arrested after 3 Muslim students shot dead in Chapel Hill Daily Mail Online

258FC82F00000578-2948803-image-a-3_1423647578198.jpg

Gunned down: (From left) Deah Shaddy Barakat, 23, his wife Yusor Mohammad, 21, and her sister Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19, were all shot dead near the University of North Carolina on Tuesday

2592570C00000578-2948803-image-a-1_1423665859937.jpg

Heartbreaking: Yusor shared this beautiful photo showing her dancing with her father at their wedding

Last edited:
No matter what side of the aisle you sit on I hope most posters agree that the over the top foaming at the mouth rhetoric from our so called leaders has got to chill.

This is sad. Lovely kids. The primary motive appears to be issues over a parking spot.

But police are wondering if his anti faith stance has played into the situation.

Their words by the way,.
The hateful rhetoric you see from anti-religious fanatics, mostly maladjusted adolescents on the internet, has real world consequences.

Their words by the way,.
The hateful rhetoric you see from anti-religious fanatics, mostly maladjusted adolescents on the internet, has real world consequences.
Tea Party members have a problem with Muslims also....

Their words by the way,.
Go ahead provide us a link to ANY tea party member murdering Muslims.

It's the Christians fault...always talking about that 11th commandment..." Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors parking spot". What is it with these killers anyway...? Fix your issues dude...or commit yourself to be helped...

Their words by the way,.
Are you denying that ultra conservatives want the Muslim's gone?

It's the Christians fault...always talking about that 11th commandment..." Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors parking spot". What is it with these killers anyway...? Fix your issues dude...or commit yourself to be helped...
I tell you what, it's like there is a sin for everything...

Their words by the way,.
I repeat Provide us with a link to Any TEA PARTY MEMBER MURDERING Muslims. You made the comparison back it up.

I saw a photo of the shooter. Looked like a breeding problem to me. Or should I say in-breeding? You noticed the trend in the State of GA. to shoot your family then yourself? In breeding striking again. Lots of white trash around.

Their words by the way,.
I repeat Provide us with a link to Any TEA PARTY MEMBER MURDERING Muslims. You made the comparison back it up.
I didn't say they murdered anyone..I said they have a problem with Muslims in the USA....

What the hell does this have to do with politics?

Because politicians both sides of the aisle have been over the top in their rhetoric about faith.

Because as recent as last Friday the head honcho Moralizer in Chief even came out swinging at Christianity. More pointedly he was chastising Christians.

Have you read the guys posts about being anti faith?

Last edited:
Yes, it's a very sad tragedy. I'm glad to see a NaziCon show compassion for murdered Muslims. Did you also show compassion for Dr. George Tiller when Christian lunatic Scott Roeder murdered him - in church?

Yes, it's a very sad tragedy. I'm glad to see a NaziCon show compassion for murdered Muslims. Did you also show compassion for Dr. George Tiller when Christian lunatic Scott Roeder murdered him - in church?

I'm a Nazi now? :lol: I've taken a lot of heat for supporting Islam on this board.

Go fuck yourself and have a nice day.

If the killer is smart, he will set up a Paypal account for his defense fund. I'm sure donations would coming pouring in from the red states.

Forum List

Back