Atheist denied citizenship unless she joins church

If she is going to claim conscientious objector status she needs to prove that up.

She did, Katz. She is stating it up front - she doesn't believe in violence - she doesn't need to belong to a church to have a conscience. In fact, many true Christians have already left the organized church due to the corruption, greed for filthy lucre and false teachings going on. China has over 100 million non churched members who meet privately ( its called the underground church ) in fields, homes, anywhere away from big brother communist spies.

Home churches are the new thing in America. The trend is growing at the same pace as Home School is. So according to your report many of the real christians in America are not going to have any "proof" either.

So much for that one.

-Jeri

I have been to China. They have churches there. Where do you get this silly shit!

I don't care what you believe. If you apply legally and prove yourself worthy, you should be allowed to become a citizen. I am a fundamentalist Christian, but even that doesn't stop me from saying,

Congratulations!

Shows you how convoluted the federal rules and regulations are. If she originated from south of the border she would be welcomed if she worshiped voodoo.

If she is going to claim conscientious objector status she needs to prove that up.

She did, Katz. She is stating it up front - she doesn't believe in violence - she doesn't need to belong to a church to have a conscience. In fact, many true Christians have already left the organized church due to the corruption, greed for filthy lucre and false teachings going on. China has over 100 million non churched members who meet privately ( its called the underground church ) in fields, homes, anywhere away from big brother communist spies.

Home churches are the new thing in America. The trend is growing at the same pace as Home School is. So according to your report many of the real christians in America are not going to have any "proof" either.

So much for that one.

-Jeri

Ohhhh I know about home churches. There was an underground bible study on the block where I used to live. Liberal neighbors tried everything in the world to shut it down. The home was raided several times. Before I moved, the attendees were smuggling Bibles in wrapped as presents or in cake boxes. They parked blocks away and walked just so their cars wouldn't be recognized.

The woman was not denied citizenship because she was not religious but because she refused to take the oath of citizenship. You could say anything, and still be required to prove what you say.

So much for that one.

-Jeri

I have been to China. They have churches there. Where do you get this silly shit!

I've been a member of VOM for over a decade and support them over there, Sunshine. I know exactly what I am talking about. Over 100 million in the underground chinese church now and none of them meet in a church building. I know the churches you are speaking of, Sunshine. That is the official communist church of China. It is called the Three Self Church. The Communists control and prepare the sermons. They never preach the true gospel. They are like Joel Osteen, Andrew Womack, Joseph Prince. False preachers paid by the govt to deceive the elect. I'm referring to the REAL CHURCH. In China the REAL CHURCH do not have church buildings. They would all be arrested and put to death over there. - Jeri

So much for that one.

-Jeri

Ohhhh I know about home churches. There was an underground bible study on the block where I used to live. Liberal neighbors tried everything in the world to shut it down. The home was raided several times. Before I moved, the attendees were smuggling Bibles in wrapped as presents or in cake boxes. They parked blocks away and walked just so their cars wouldn't be recognized.

The woman was not denied citizenship because she was not religious but because she refused to take the oath of citizenship. You could say anything, and still be required to prove what you say.

That was one story in a residential neighborhood - I did hear about it - there is a far greater movement than that underfoot but truthfully real christians do not watch these televangelists fleecing the sheep for money. Neither do they attend their false churches.

The Christians had to get out of the churches once govt agents such as Joel Hunter in Orlando, Fla ( allegedly a satanist that works for the Pentagon ) with his Northland Church - he was turning in his own church congregation - to the communists way back when - I knew one of his assistants who finally left after learning about hundreds of phone calls between him and the White House. Hunter claimed he was Obamas' spiritual counselor. That wouldn't explain why he was affiliated with communists back 20 years ago when I met him though. So the truth is God has a remnant in America. Yes, He does. We will still be standing when the dust settles in America. As to the Osteen, Prince, Hunter, Womack Crowd? I'd get out now. - Jeri

Last edited:
Oh it was verified that Joel Hunter and Barack Obama were on the phone every day prior to his winning first election which Hunter claims was because he was helping to disciple Barack Obama ......but what he didn't mention was that he was working for the communists long before Obama ever ran for office of president.

Joel Hunter infiltrated the church for his communist friends so that when it comes time for martial law the list of names are already provided - for them to come pick you up. The Communists always infitrate the churches long before they take a country down. Here is the good news though. Whereas in China and other communist takeover ops the people didn't know their names were being turned in by their church pastors ( who were wolves in sheeps clothing ) in America? We do. The list of false teachers working with the communists is huge inside the evangelical movement. That isn't any secret.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised at the number of Christians who feel they are "underground" Christians. I went to the local little church that holds services by renting the auditorium of the most local high school. Almost everyone there is from UCLA in Westwood. Students! From a liberal hot bed school! I could hardly believe it. They started out at the University chapel, expanded to rented space, got too big and expanded to more empty space. In talking to these young people I learned they consider themselves to be part of an underground Christian movement that's getting bigger right under the very noses of the liberal university administration. They are attracting new members, not by being Christians, but by being revolutionaries! They are tapping into rebellious youth.

This is just like the Christians in China, growing, expanding, with no one being able to identify how big it really is. Just like every other totalitarian society, the harder the crackdown on Christianity there is, the more Christians there are. When the Soviet Union fell, the first thing Russia did was restore the Church.

Scumbags 1. US citizens 0.

As I noted for the "not much of a human" poster-- a woman who's dedicated her time to adult literacy (for Americans), who was honoured by Queen Elizabeth for her educational work, who carries a moral code that forbids taking another person's life....

...carry the one, times three...

-- yup, that's the definition of a "scumbag".

Or else you have bizarre standards.

So much for that one.

-Jeri

I have been to France. They have McDonald's there. That means all the French eat at McDonald's.

Very true, Katz. The truth is there are more Christians outside of the organized church now than there are inside. I believe the youth in the underground church is going to be a real game changer. It's already happening. It is impossible to stop. In order to stop a move of God you'd have to first be able to stop the wind from blowing. Just isn't possible. The youth I've met are from every walk of life, Gang bangers, tattoo artists, hip hop and rap ( huge number of those guys ) some with purple hair, nose rings, lip rings, every kind of ring........ just about as revolutionary an idea as I've seen - when you consider these are people you would never suspect were christians! I think God likes taking things outside of the box, don't you? Smile! - Jeri

Shows you how convoluted the federal rules and regulations are. If she originated from south of the border she would be welcomed if she worshiped voodoo.

Voodoo is not something that gets "worshiped" dipshit. Voodoo is a reconstructed framework of west African animist spiritual customs -- not an object. And it lives in the Caribbean, not Mexico. Wrong culture, duh...

If this is our typical consciousness we're clearly not qualified to ask what anyone's religion is.

Now if we had an intelligence test for citizens we could thin this herd considerably...

Last edited:
She is not a citizen.

Doesn't sound like she's much of a human being either.

Hmm, spends her time teaching adult literacy (to Americans), honoured by Queen Elizabeth for her educational work, and has a lifelong moral stand against taking a life.

Nope, not much humanity there. Waste of human protoplasm she is.

Hmm, she tries to play games with US citizenship like she's doing research for her next article in 'Aren't We Precious? Quarterly' so that she can impress her far-left friends, maybe get that next fellowship or phony-baloney 'award, and generally be lauded in academia and at cocktail parties. She belittles the citizenship that literally millions have been waiting for and dreaming of for years, so she can play her little game.

Yeah, not much of a human being there. Maybe she can go shack up with the Queen. I hear she's got a pretty big house.

Doesn't sound like she's much of a human being either.

Hmm, spends her time teaching adult literacy (to Americans), honoured by Queen Elizabeth for her educational work, and has a lifelong moral stand against taking a life.

Hmm, she tries to play games with US citizenship like she's doing research for her next article in 'Aren't We Precious? Quarterly' so that she can impress her far-left friends, maybe get that next fellowship or phony-baloney 'award, and generally be lauded in academia and at cocktail parties. She belittles the citizenship that literally millions have been waiting for and dreaming of for years, so she can play her little game.

Yeah, not much of a human being there. Maybe she can go shack up with the Queen. I hear she's got a pretty big house.

Hmm, so taking all the steps to become a U.S. citizen is "belittling" citizenship.

Meanwhile, whining about "Aren't we Precious? Quarterly" and "phoney-baloney awards" and "far-left friends" one has no evidence for and "shacking up with the Queen" is not belittling the teaching profession.

I think I get it.

:cuckoo:

Oh it was verified that Joel Hunter and Barack Obama were on the phone every day prior to his winning first election which Hunter claims was because he was helping to disciple Barack Obama ......but what he didn't mention was that he was working for the communists long before Obama ever ran for office of president.

Joel Hunter infiltrated the church for his communist friends so that when it comes time for martial law the list of names are already provided - for them to come pick you up. The Communists always infitrate the churches long before they take a country down. Here is the good news though. Whereas in China and other communist takeover ops the people didn't know their names were being turned in by their church pastors ( who were wolves in sheeps clothing ) in America? We do. The list of false teachers working with the communists is huge inside the evangelical movement. That isn't any secret.

Ok, time for you to head on over to the conspiracy forum.

As I noted for the "not much of a human" poster-- a woman who's dedicated her time to adult literacy (for Americans), who was honoured by Queen Elizabeth for her educational work, who carries a moral code that forbids taking another person's life....

Bizarre standards.

A doctor donated generously of his time and money, operating on and treating the poor, patching up victims of gun violence in Long Beach California. He was the first to arrive at the scene of an emergency and the last to leave. A man beloved in his community. When asked, he said he was innocent of the crime charged against him. Saying he was innocent wasn't good enough, he had to refute the charges brought against him and failed. Dr. Jeffrey McDonald was convicted of murdering his wife and his two daughters.

Bizarre standards indeed.

The woman should have been required to prove that she was a CO by more than her statements.

Bizarre standards.

A doctor donated generously of his time and money, operating on and treating the poor, patching up victims of gun violence in Long Beach California. He was the first to arrive at the scene of an emergency and the last to leave. A man beloved in his community. When asked, he said he was innocent of the crime charged against him. Saying he was innocent wasn't good enough, he had to refute the charges brought against him and failed. Dr. Jeffrey McDonald was convicted of murdering his wife and his two daughters.

The woman should have been required to prove that she was a CO by more than her statements.

-- and that story has what the hell to do with this topic?? :confused:

-- and how do you prove your philosophy aside from statements? By walking around not-killing people?

Hmm, so taking all the steps to become a U.S. citizen is "belittling" citizenship.

Meanwhile, whining about "Aren't we Precious? Quarterly" and "phoney-baloney awards" and "far-left friends" one has no evidence for and "shacking up with the Queen" is not belittling the teaching profession.

I think I get it.

:cuckoo:

I think you do get it, whether you admit it or not. I think you "get" that I am absolutely belittling this POS who wants to play games with something truly important, ultimately for her own benefit and to flatter her far-left sensibilities (and impress those of similar persuasion). I think you "get" that I in no way belittled the teaching profession itself and that you are just grasping at straws now because you - like her - place your image of yourself as a far-left crusader above all else - above country, common sense, and respect for the sacrifices that others have made AND ARE STILL MAKING AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

Bizarre standards.

-- and that story has what the hell to do with this topic?? :confused:

-- and how do you prove your philosophy aside from statements? By walking around not-killing people?

We do not reward people by dismissing charges against them because they are nice people. Nor do we take their statements at face value without proof.

The woman refused to take the oath of citizenship. She should not have been given citizenship any more than Dr. McDonald should have been given freedom because he "said" he was innocent.

She got support of a group and on the basis of identity politics and nothing more, was able to get her citizenship without being required to prove that her statement of being a CO was true.

The rule of law no longer applies. We have seen the last of it.

Forum List

Back