Barry goes into pacifist mode again....

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Not only is his honeymoon with the world over, so is the marriage. This time he has to hide behind bullet-proof glass to mutter stolen JFK memories to a surprisingly small crowd of Germans. End war...blahblahblah, all we are saying is give peace a chance....blahblahblan....oh and by the way, I'm cutting our nuclear-deterent by a third.

HUH? :eek:

mushroom-cloud.jpg

The hell you are Barry boy.....no, you're going to recondition what needs a sprucing up, continue developing the missle-shield programs, and new MIRV platforms. That's what you're going to do....so go waste another $100M on a freakin safari in Africa while the WH tours are shut down, and shut the fuck up.

Signed, JoeBlam....taxpayer. :doubt:

• Banned
Even by reducing our nuke arsenal by 1/3 we can still destroy the Earth two times over our adversaries.

Of course, but Ivan's plan has always been to hit our missle silos with their own MIRVs to disable our counter-attack. I'm all for reducing and modernizing but not unilaterally. Barry needed a change of subject in Berlin......the Pentagon will tell him to get lost if he orders that kind of reduction.

Even by reducing our nuke arsenal by 1/3 we can still destroy the Earth two times over our adversaries.

Of course, but Ivan's plan has always been to hit our missle silos with their own MIRVs to disable our counter-attack. I'm all for reducing and modernizing but not unilaterally. Barry needed a change of subject in Berlin......the Pentagon will tell him to get lost if he orders that kind of reduction.

Just what is loaded on our subs is enough to do the job.

• Banned

Just what is loaded on our subs is enough to do the job.

Not as reliable as land-based missles but yeah, they're a whole can of whoop-ass. Don't have the numbers necessary to disable the rooskies though....that's the point because no CIC is going to order direct-hits on major population centers....(Moscow, Leningrad etc) so that's the rub and why the numbers got so big in the first place.

I'm all for reducing and modernizing but not unilaterally.

Apparently, the current crank theory is that offering to negotiate with the Russians over reductions is "unilateral reduction" and "weakness".

This would be yet another reason why no one takes the ODS cranks seriously. They're off in their own fantasy world, which is not connected to the world which most people live in.

Apparently, the current crank theory is that offering to negotiate with the Russians over reductions is "unilateral reduction" and "weakness".

This would be yet another reason why no one takes the ODS cranks seriously. They're off in their own fantasy world, which is not connected to the world which most people live in.

Putin laughed at Barry's plea and called him a liar. So how about your bonafides? You got any background in the miliary or aero-space or are you just another leftist pinhead talkin out your bookworm ass? :eusa_eh:

We can't destroy the Planet Earth. Don't be silly.

Sure they could....possibly give the Earth enough of a jolt to knock us off our orbit or cause "nuclear winter" which blocks out the sun for a year or more and kills everything.

Has that dog of yours ever been outside? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
The trigger assembly deteriorates on nukes. So the shelf life of a nuke is a never ending story(please do not ask for copyright).

Putin laughed at Barry's plea and called him a liar. So how about your bonafides? You got any background in the miliary or aero-space or are you just another leftist pinhead talkin out your bookworm ass? :eusa_eh:

"Bookworm" again? What black and white movie do you live in where that is something people actually say as an insult? Do you have some fear of books brought on by childhood trauma, or have you just been poked in the eye too many times? You are one strange old man.

We can't destroy the Planet Earth. Don't be silly.

Sure they could....possibly give the Earth enough of a jolt to knock us off our orbit or cause "nuclear winter" which blocks out the sun for a year or more and kills everything.

Nope. Never happen. We might manage to kill most humans and a lot of other life on earth, but that's about it. We couldn't destroy the actual planet, and life would go on in some very unpleasant fashion.

The trigger assembly deteriorates on nukes. So the shelf life of a nuke is a never ending story(please do not ask for copyright).

Not sure how the arming process works....so once again, what's your background in this or anything related to it? C'mon....I won't tell anybody. At least you don't have a fag dog for an avatar.
gay.gif

Forum List

Back