Atheist Billboards

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
article-1334040-0C4782D1000005DC-303_468x286.jpg

I wonder why they only seem to challenge Christian beliefs?

I'd have more respect for these guys if they also put up a billboards that said "you know Mohammed was a pedophile right? And that wasn't God talking to him, it was the voices in his crazy lunatic mind."

But of course that would require some serious balls now wouldn't it.

I'd have more respect for these guys if they also put up a billboards that said "you know Mohammed was a pedophile right? And that wasn't God talking to him, it was the voices in his crazy lunatic mind."

1) Because they were brought up christians

2) There are plenty of xtian loons as well :eek:

:eusa_eh: Maybe because Muslims don't get to use taxpayer money to erect religious displays.

When you want to ruin people's days, you go for the widest possible target.

How many Muslims can you offend in the average american town?

How many Christians?

And of course, attacking Christians is a no risk deal of course. That helps.

• Banned
I don't see anything about taxpayer funded relgious displays on that billboard.

Nope, just a challenge to Christian beliefs.

But a true atheist would challenge all religious beliefs.

These guys are hypocrites and pussies.

They're cowards...they wouldn't dare attack Islam so openly or they'd be dead. Christians are much more forgiving. Who are you going to bully? The bully? Or the meek?

They're cowards...they wouldn't dare attack Islam so openly or they'd be dead.

Just like those Christians who ran the bus ads and the Christians who put up the "Islam Rising" billboard down here, yeah?

Just like those Christians who ran the bus ads and the Christians who put up the "Islam Rising" billboard down here, yeah?

Um, no. Christians aren't cowards, obviously. They haven't attacked Islam, but they do openly offer help to people trying to leave that religion. That takes bravery, not cowardice.

Merry Christmas.

Um, no. Christians aren't cowards, obviously. They haven't attacked Islam, but they do openly offer help to people trying to leave that religion. That takes bravery, not cowardice.

Merry Christmas.

The billboards in South Carolina have nothing to do with this. Even if they did, it isn't as if people who would kill over billboards are going to care about or respect such inconsequential differences. Try again.

Ah, I guess it would have helped if manitool had posted the article that went with the picture.

Apparently this group of atheists is tired of the hate they feel from Christians. Muslims in the US don't seem to target atheists in the same way that Christians target them.

Atheists’ billboard calls Christmas a myth - KansasCity.com

:lol: It's a "preemptive strike", didn't you read the article? They say that if Christians want a war on Christmas, they'll <the athiests> start one...yeah, makes sense to me, NOT!!! Those guys are insane.

Ah, I guess it would have helped if manitool had posted the article that went with the picture.

Apparently this group of atheists is tired of the hate they feel from Christians. Muslims in the US don't seem to target atheists in the same way that Christians target them.

Atheists&#x2019; billboard calls Christmas a myth - KansasCity.com

:lol: It's a "preemptive strike", didn't you read the article? They say that if Christians want a war on Christmas, they'll <the athiests> start one...yeah, makes sense to me, NOT!!! Those guys are insane.
It's a good strategy. Year after year uber-Christians blame all their woes on atheists at Christmas time. Why shouldn't they strike back? Their billboards will make at least one person question their faith and that is a win for the atheists. Eventually the end result will be more tolerance for atheists, and perhaps more atheists.

This strategy worked well for gay people...after years of Christian war on gays the gays fought back and now they are accepted more than they ever have been in US history.

Atheists&#x2019; billboard calls Christmas a myth - KansasCity.com

It's a good strategy. Year after year uber-Christians blame all their woes on atheists at Christmas time. Why shouldn't they strike back? Their billboards will make at least one person question their faith and that is a win for the atheists. Eventually the end result will be more tolerance for atheists, and perhaps more atheists.

This strategy worked well for gay people...after years of Christian war on gays the gays fought back and now they are accepted more than they ever have been in US history.

Yeah, you support the war on Christmas, always have. Had no problems with an atheist sign that calls Christians superstitious, and is put up right next to a nativity scene.

The war on Christmas continues to rage, at least this year, they (the atheists) admit that's what it is.

BTW, gays were fighting to be accepted. Atheists are fighting to get Christianity out of our schools, our government and our country. Don't see the difference? Not surprised.

Last edited:

Yeah, you support the war on Christmas, always have. Had no problems with an atheist sign that calls Christians superstitious, and is put up right next to a nativity scene.

The war on Christmas continues to rage, at least this year, they (the atheists) admit that's what it is.

BTW, gays were fighting to be accepted. Atheists are fighting to get Christianity out of our schools, our government and our country. Don't see the difference? Not surprised.
I try my best to wage a war on Christmas. I wish people Merry Christmas, put up a tree and a wreath, adopt a few angels off the angel tree and sometimes attend midnight mass...but it isn't working, dammit, tell me what I'm doing wrong.

:confused:

Forum List

Back