At this point in the Trump campaign, RW's really don't make any attempt to defend him

He has said and done so many stupid things through out his campaign that I think it has gotten to the point where no RW on this board can make any attempt to defend him as a candidate. It's just easier for them to deflect from any topic about Trump and start bitching about Hillary.

All of the RWs on this board who dislike Trump are so embarrassed about him being the republican nominee that they double down on their hatred for Hillary without making any rational attempt to explain why he is the better choice over Hillary. Any thread on here in regards to the latest retarded thing Trump has said has all of the RW's saying "well at least he's not Hillary derp, derp, derp!"

This same practice happens with democrats vs republicans in general. You can ask any con to explain WHY anyone should vote republican but the only answer they can give is to deflect and bitch about democrats. They just can't admit how useless the GOP is. I don't understand why.

Plenty of reasons have been given, you just don't have the intellectual capacity to understand them.

From her dishonesty, to her waffling, and most importantly, to her obvious end game of appointing Supreme Court Justices that will entrench progressive stupidity for decades to come.

Trump is a nutter, and I'm not voting for him, but the shock he is giving to the system, and more importantly the fact that the system is exposing itself to punch him down, from the MSM, to the corporate side of the GOP, to the corporate cronyism lovers on both sides of the aisle, is quite refreshing.

That, and showing that progressive dems will protect anyone who would increase their power and influence, a la those bernie bots running to hillary, is mucho fun.
No, you still haven't given an explanation why exactly Trump is the better choice over Hillary. Are you really going to suggest Trump isn't a lying sack of shit?

Like I said, I would rather have him appointing SC justices than her. Its just that simple.
Oh really? What about Trump's past and present political views makes you think he would pick a judge you would like? Why would you think he is competent to do anything along those lines?

This is why! Read the link and the names of his choices are there.

"Presumptive Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday unveiled the names of 11 judges - eight men and three women, all white and all conservative - he would consider, if elected, to replace the late Antonin Scalia on the Supreme Court.

Six of them are judges who were appointed to federal appeals courts around the country by Republican former President George W. Bush. The other five serve on various state supreme courts.

Scalia's replacement could tip the ideological balance of the court, which now is evenly divided with four conservative justices and four liberals. Scalia, who died in February, was one of the court's most conservative justices.

"We're going to choose from, most likely from this list," Trump said in an interview with Fox News. But Trump said he could deviate from the list and added, "At a minimum we will keep people within this general realm."

All of Trump's 11 judges are listed as affiliated with the Federalist Society on the influential conservative legal group's website. The organization is known as a breeding ground for conservative legal thinkers.

Trump identifies 11 potential Supreme Court nominees

He has said and done so many stupid things through out his campaign that I think it has gotten to the point where no RW on this board can make any attempt to defend him as a candidate. It's just easier for them to deflect from any topic about Trump and start bitching about Hillary.

All of the RWs on this board who dislike Trump are so embarrassed about him being the republican nominee that they double down on their hatred for Hillary without making any rational attempt to explain why he is the better choice over Hillary. Any thread on here in regards to the latest retarded thing Trump has said has all of the RW's saying "well at least he's not Hillary derp, derp, derp!"

This same practice happens with democrats vs republicans in general. You can ask any con to explain WHY anyone should vote republican but the only answer they can give is to deflect and bitch about democrats. They just can't admit how useless the GOP is. I don't understand why.

Why do you think anyone would give a shit what the opinion of a Democrat kool-aid swiller is about the Republican party? I'm not even a Republican and I'm just laughing at you
I think you just know I'm right. It's not like you could explain WHY it is worse to vote democrat with specific policy examples.

Yes, everyone knows the left is correct. We all know that. We are just greedy, bible thumping gun huggers who love the rich and corporations. We can't help it. So we have to lie to justify our anger and greed.

Do you notice how much like Christians liberals are? Christians also say we all know Jesus is truth, we are just denying it. Leftism is a religion just like Christianity is, you operate virtually identically.

As for policy, capitalism, which is just economic freedom covers it. You want government to be the first choice for every problem. It should be used as a last resort, if at all. Your collectivism is just group suicide

Plenty of reasons have been given, you just don't have the intellectual capacity to understand them.

From her dishonesty, to her waffling, and most importantly, to her obvious end game of appointing Supreme Court Justices that will entrench progressive stupidity for decades to come.

Trump is a nutter, and I'm not voting for him, but the shock he is giving to the system, and more importantly the fact that the system is exposing itself to punch him down, from the MSM, to the corporate side of the GOP, to the corporate cronyism lovers on both sides of the aisle, is quite refreshing.

That, and showing that progressive dems will protect anyone who would increase their power and influence, a la those bernie bots running to hillary, is mucho fun.
No, you still haven't given an explanation why exactly Trump is the better choice over Hillary. Are you really going to suggest Trump isn't a lying sack of shit?

Like I said, I would rather have him appointing SC justices than her. Its just that simple.
Oh really? What about Trump's past and present political views makes you think he would pick a judge you would like? Why would you think he is competent to do anything along those lines?

This is why! Read the link and the names of his choices are there.

"Presumptive Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday unveiled the names of 11 judges - eight men and three women, all white and all conservative - he would consider, if elected, to replace the late Antonin Scalia on the Supreme Court.

Six of them are judges who were appointed to federal appeals courts around the country by Republican former President George W. Bush. The other five serve on various state supreme courts.

Scalia's replacement could tip the ideological balance of the court, which now is evenly divided with four conservative justices and four liberals. Scalia, who died in February, was one of the court's most conservative justices.

"We're going to choose from, most likely from this list," Trump said in an interview with Fox News. But Trump said he could deviate from the list and added, "At a minimum we will keep people within this general realm."

All of Trump's 11 judges are listed as affiliated with the Federalist Society on the influential conservative legal group's website. The organization is known as a breeding ground for conservative legal thinkers.

Trump identifies 11 potential Supreme Court nominees
I fairly sure he just looked through a catalogue.

Why do you think anyone would give a shit what the opinion of a Democrat kool-aid swiller is about the Republican party? I'm not even a Republican and I'm just laughing at you
I think you just know I'm right. It's not like you could explain WHY it is worse to vote democrat with specific policy examples.

Yes, everyone knows the left is correct. We all know that. We are just greedy, bible thumping gun huggers who love the rich.
Thanks that'll do.

The difference is Trump MAY pick a judge I would agree with, Hillary will NEVER pick a judge I agree with.

It's just that simple.

Forum List

Back