At this point in the Trump campaign, RW's really don't make any attempt to defend him

He has said and done so many stupid things through out his campaign that I think it has gotten to the point where no RW on this board can make any attempt to defend him as a candidate. It's just easier for them to deflect from any topic about Trump and start bitching about Hillary.

All of the RWs on this board who dislike Trump are so embarrassed about him being the republican nominee that they double down on their hatred for Hillary without making any rational attempt to explain why he is the better choice over Hillary. Any thread on here in regards to the latest retarded thing Trump has said has all of the RW's saying "well at least he's not Hillary derp, derp, derp!"

This same practice happens with democrats vs republicans in general. You can ask any con to explain WHY anyone should vote republican but the only answer they can give is to deflect and bitch about democrats. They just can't admit how useless the GOP is. I don't understand why.

Because deporting illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs is "Stupid"?

He has said and done so many stupid things through out his campaign that I think it has gotten to the point where no RW on this board can make any attempt to defend him as a candidate. It's just easier for them to deflect from any topic about Trump and start bitching about Hillary.

All of the RWs on this board who dislike Trump are so embarrassed about him being the republican nominee that they double down on their hatred for Hillary without making any rational attempt to explain why he is the better choice over Hillary. Any thread on here in regards to the latest retarded thing Trump has said has all of the RW's saying "well at least he's not Hillary derp, derp, derp!"

This same practice happens with democrats vs republicans in general. You can ask any con to explain WHY anyone should vote republican but the only answer they can give is to deflect and bitch about democrats. They just can't admit how useless the GOP is. I don't understand why.
Trump is not a right winger so why should the right wing defend him? The biggest, and only at this point, reason to even vote for him would be to keep Hillary out of the White House, which is the goal of sane Americans.

Trump is not a right winger so why should the right wing defend him? The biggest, and only at this point, reason to even vote for him would be to keep Hillary out of the White House, which is the goal of sane Americans.

I don't know that I would agree that he is not "Right wing".

He is a Nationalist, and not afraid to put "America First".

Such thoughts are nearly extinct on the Left.

He is not a Conservative...

Plenty of reasons have been given, you just don't have the intellectual capacity to understand them.

From her dishonesty, to her waffling, and most importantly, to her obvious end game of appointing Supreme Court Justices that will entrench progressive stupidity for decades to come.

Trump is a nutter, and I'm not voting for him, but the shock he is giving to the system, and more importantly the fact that the system is exposing itself to punch him down, from the MSM, to the corporate side of the GOP, to the corporate cronyism lovers on both sides of the aisle, is quite refreshing.

That, and showing that progressive dems will protect anyone who would increase their power and influence, a la those bernie bots running to hillary, is mucho fun.

Plenty of reasons have been given, you just don't have the intellectual capacity to understand them.

From her dishonesty, to her waffling, and most importantly, to her obvious end game of appointing Supreme Court Justices that will entrench progressive stupidity for decades to come.

Trump is a nutter, and I'm not voting for him, but the shock he is giving to the system, and more importantly the fact that the system is exposing itself to punch him down, from the MSM, to the corporate side of the GOP, to the corporate cronyism lovers on both sides of the aisle, is quite refreshing.

That, and showing that progressive dems will protect anyone who would increase their power and influence, a la those bernie bots running to hillary, is mucho fun.

Trump is not a nutter. He has a flamboyant and even vulgar public persona.

But his personal business history shows that he is competent and dependable.

His stated polices are much more reasonable than those of any of his opponents.

Limiting Third World Immigration, bringing back manufacturing jobs, and NOT screwing around with Russia, would, in a sane world, be no brainers.

I don't know that I would agree that he is not "Right wing".

He is a Nationalist, and not afraid to put "America First".

Such thoughts are nearly extinct on the Left.

He is not a Conservative...
That's fair.

No, you still haven't given an explanation why exactly Trump is the better choice over Hillary. Are you really going to suggest Trump isn't a lying sack of shit?

No, you still haven't given an explanation why exactly Trump is the better choice over Hillary. Are you really going to suggest Trump isn't a lying sack of shit?

Like I said, I would rather have him appointing SC justices than her. Its just that simple.

Um it is stupid because his plan would cost trillions and take decades to achieve.

Um it is stupid because his plan would cost trillions and take decades to achieve.

Nonsense.

THe illegals are everywhere. Finding them is easy. Mexico is not the far away, which is why they can WALK here.

Buses do not cost trillions.

That's easy. A Trump presidency would be a crap shoot, a Hillary presidency would just be crap.

That's easy. A Trump presidency would be a crap shoot, a Hillary presidency would just be crap.

I wonder how much of the "burn it down" vote will hold their nose and vote Trump just for the chance of utter chaos.

Nonsense.

THe illegals are everywhere. Finding them is easy. Mexico is not the far away, which is why they can WALK here.

Do you really think assembling a police force to pull this off would be cheap? You don't understand the cost whatsoever.

Ok to really drive this point home, I am going to defend Hillary.

1) Despite her carelessness with her private server as Secretary of State, her conduct wasn't unprecedented. Condi Rice and Colin Powell both used private servers. What investigation would turn up if republcans weren't hypocrites and examined that controversy?

2) She was endorsed by the former CIA head. He praised her work as secretary describing her as detail-oriented, intelligent, and professional.

3) General Petreaus said Hillary was an excellent Secretary of State.

4) She has an intelligent, nuanced perspective about the Middle East and other foreign affairs.

In truth, however, I still prefer Bernie. I just know she is far superior to Trump.

1. Does the FBI have Condi and Colin's private servers in their custody checking for classified emails that they deleted?

Nonsense.

Do you really think assembling a police force to pull this off would be cheap? You don't understand the cost whatsoever.

Do you really not understand that we HAVE police forces to pull this off?

Trump's plan calls for a 2 or 3 more thousand ICE agents, AND more cooperation between ICE and local law enforcement.

You should read his platform in detail. It has many very obvious and common sense ideas to catch and deport illegals easily and cheaply.

Like I said, I would rather have him appointing SC justices than her. Its just that simple.
Oh really? What about Trump's past and present political views makes you think he would pick a judge you would like? Why would you think he is competent to do anything along those lines?

Why do you think anyone would give a shit what the opinion of a Democrat kool-aid swiller is about the Republican party? I'm not even a Republican and I'm just laughing at you

Why do you think anyone would give a shit what the opinion of a Democrat kool-aid swiller is about the Republican party? I'm not even a Republican and I'm just laughing at you
I think you just know I'm right. It's not like you could explain WHY it is worse to vote democrat with specific policy examples.

Forum List

Back