at the beach

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
67 degreea but in the hot room cause hubby is still sleeping!!!!

My home town:

pensacola.jpg

67 degreea but in the hot room cause hubby is still sleeping!!!!

I know YOU know why I love LA and more importantly,WHY I sing this song out loud to myself all the time and wheter I am at home watching tv or reading a book,ect ect.:biggrin:

Or no let me guess,I have you racking your brain wondering WHY I am so addicted to this song right?:lmao::lol::rofl:

for everyone else, it has something to do with an event that happened this past january to why I am so addicted to this song that i wont get into here.:biggrin:

I watch this video all the time not for the beachs or the hot babes "although that makes it very enjoyable." but only because of a certain event that took place last january.lol

Last edited:
Yes, it's in Northwest Florida. Top of the state. I have no idea why surfers would surprise you.
Very little surfing happens at Pensacola beach or anywhere along the emerald coast of Florida..

Most of the time the water is almost flat with small 1 to 3 foot waves.

The only time there are decent waves for surfing is when there is a storm somewhere out in the Gulf of Mexico driving in larger waves. ....... :cool:

72 in the sun today....69 in the shade. I just got back from the beach, wearing racerback tank top and capri leggings and flip flops. I let the dogs run, met an old big fluffy german shepard i wanted to bring home with me to cuddle but his owner said no..he was her cuddler, lol....and then I had to turn back cuz the wind was blowing off the surf and it was COLD...even with it being 72 out there.

So...here I sit. Waiting for paint to dry so I can trim the dresser in turqoise, then antique it, then varnish it, then paint the tree on it, then wait for that to dry, then varnish again. That will take me a couple of days.

I'd rather be at the beach. Maybe I will go again but take a coat this time.

It was very cold and windy as shit here. And the Coast Guard had to make a very difficult rescue of two surfers. I think it was a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Forum List

Back