Republican Candidate's Wives

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
In case you have not noticed there is some hot MILF action on the Republican campaign trail this cycle. Mrs. Marco Rubio is - in my opinion - the hottest one. Total MILF. She has got that exotic vibe about her. Plus, Marco is most likely hung like a flea. As anything would be a step up for her, I think I could get her.

Mrs. Marco Rubio: total MILF.

Mrs. Ted Cruz: not as hot as Mrs. Marco Rubio, but still a MILF. She looks wholesome, thereby intensifying a desire to stain her. She also has money, which makes my erection even stronger.

Mrs. Donald Trump: Totally fuckworthy. However, I do not know if she is a mom, so I must withhold the MILF rating. Certainly if she has a kid then she qualifies as a MILF. She strikes me as a total whore, which is another plus.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1456001818.662399.jpg
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1456001831.345752.jpg
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1456001843.680782.jpg

I wonder what the R women might do as first ladies. Michelle Obama has fought tirelessly for vets and their families and for the health of our children.

Cruz and Rubio are thumpers so my bet would be the wives would fight for sharia law. Melania would be way too busy with her commie meetings, digging for more gold and nail polish.

• Banned
I wonder what the R women might do as first ladies. Michelle Obama has fought tirelessly for vets and their families and for the health of our children.

Cruz and Rubio are thumpers so my bet would be the wives would fight for sharia law. Melania would be way too busy with her commie meetings, digging for more gold and nail polish.
"Fought tirelessly", huh? It must be the tiring nature of her proud stand that prompts her to take all of those multi million dollar, taxpayer paid, vacations all over the world, eh? She's got to keep her batteries charged so she can keep doing all of that important work, like growing vegetables on the WH grounds and telling kids to eat less sugar. Hell, why are we even honoring our vets when Michelle is SO DESERVING of this nation's praise and adoration for all of her "tireless" work?

In case you have not noticed there is some hot MILF action on the Republican campaign trail this cycle. Mrs. Marco Rubio is - in my opinion - the hottest one. Total MILF. She has got that exotic vibe about her. Plus, Marco is most likely hung like a flea. As anything would be a step up for her, I think I could get her.

Mrs. Ted Cruz: not as hot as Mrs. Marco Rubio, but still a MILF. She looks wholesome, thereby intensifying a desire to stain her. She also has money, which makes my erection even stronger.

Mrs. Donald Trump: Totally fuckworthy. However, I do not know if she is a mom, so I must withhold the MILF rating. Certainly if she has a kid then she qualifies as a MILF. She strikes me as a total whore, which is another plus. View attachment 64164View attachment 64165View attachment 64166

Hey what about Jeb and Columba Bush :eek-52: :popcorn:

Jeb-and-Columba.jpg

2A1D918800000578-0-image-a-89_1435700474663.jpg

Mrs. Donald Trump: Totally fuckworthy. However, I do not know if she is a mom, so I must withhold the MILF rating. Certainly if she has a kid then she qualifies as a MILF. She strikes me as a total whore, which is another plus. View attachment 64164View attachment 64165View attachment 64166

Mrs. Trump is from Slovenia, a gem of a nation, one of nations that border my nation. I love Slovenia.

As I'm a girl, I'll comment on the candidates.

Marco Rubio, I couldn't imagine screwing him, he reminds me of puppy dog, so there's the problem.

Ted Cruz....NO WAY, he's very creepy and looks like young Grandpa Munster, I question woman who has sex with Ted Cruz without him having to pay her for it.

The Donald, yes I'd fuck him, he's a REAL MAN....like Vladimir Putin, I'd do him also.

Forum List

Back