At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Rusty Houser
Rookie, Male, 62

Hitler accomplished far more than any other through "pragmatically forming". Jan 14, 2015

Rusty Houser was last seen:
Jan 16, 2015
How many people know a mass shooter joined usmb? Are there others lurking here? I suspect more than a few of you are headed for infamy. You people the haters with trump are the violent ones. He was one of yours.

USMB is mentioned specifically in a story from Yahoo news.

Key Quote: "Elsewhere, on the U.S. Message Board, a political discussion forum, he wrote, "Hitler accomplished far more than any other through 'pragmatically forming.'"

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News

cereal_killer I thought you ought to know CK. The message board made National news with a link to the dude's profile. Very creepy.

Rusty Houser
Rookie, Male, 62

Hitler accomplished far more than any other through "pragmatically forming". Jan 14, 2015

Jan 16, 2015
How many people know a mass shooter joined usmb? Are there others lurking here? I suspect more than a few of you are headed for infamy. You people the haters with trump are the violent ones. He was one of yours.

Key Quote: "Elsewhere, on the U.S. Message Board, a political discussion forum, he wrote, "Hitler accomplished far more than any other through 'pragmatically forming.'"

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News

cereal_killer I thought you ought to know CK. The message board made National news with a link to the dude's profile. Very creepy.
Did u inform the authorities or just us?

Rusty Houser
Rookie, Male, 62

Jan 16, 2015

Why? Would you have wanted the man to continue on? You're very sick

His posts:

George should be given many get out of jail free cards for past patriotism. It is the chicken shits that should be incarcerated.

(was against gay marriage): It is truly ironic that anyone living in this cesspool known as the US would consider any definition of marriage, other than to follow the latest fad.

Yes it's true, Muslims are alone in shutting down liberals that mock their God. They have my complete Christian respect.

(on South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training ) It sounds good, but it is impossible to teach anything in USA schools that is worthwhile. Watering down will occur.

THREAD: South Korea deports American over positive North Korea comments
REPLY COMMENT
The US is no better.
This guy was a mass shooter and he sounds exactly like Donald Trump and his followers

Journalists are among the most contemptible breed of human, I don't feel even the slightest bit of pity for them

Rusty Houser
Rookie, Male, 62

Jan 16, 2015

Why? Would you have wanted the man to continue on? You're very sick

His posts:

George should be given many get out of jail free cards for past patriotism. It is the chicken shits that should be incarcerated.

(was against gay marriage): It is truly ironic that anyone living in this cesspool known as the US would consider any definition of marriage, other than to follow the latest fad.

Yes it's true, Muslims are alone in shutting down liberals that mock their God. They have my complete Christian respect.

(on South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training ) It sounds good, but it is impossible to teach anything in USA schools that is worthwhile. Watering down will occur.

THREAD: South Korea deports American over positive North Korea comments
REPLY COMMENT
The US is no better.
This guy was a mass shooter and he sounds exactly like Donald Trump and his followers

You need more fentanyl and coke

Fellow conservatives please note this vile castigation. It differes greatly from the typical liberal emotional palaver and is a Core of their aberrant causes
The bolded part contains nothing inflammatory nor racially insensitive. In fact it states that color is not the issue and law is the issue
Liberals cannot permit such a factual statement to stand, it MUST be about race (emotion) and cannot possibly be about law(fact). In fact, future “white” children need to be pre dismissed as racist if they harbor and utter such factual statements

I don't care what you conservatives think. If this was not about race, you'd be talking about a northern border wall and visa overstays.
We already know you don’t care about thinking. Thanks for admitting to what is abundantly evident
Hey cant you read retard? He said he didnt care what conservatives think. I mean damn. its in the first sentence.
I read it and replied to it. You did not like the reply so name calling tantrum time
Obviously you didnt read it. Your illiterate reply proves that.
Illiterate from the parolee with no TV...…………….

Really

I don't care what you conservatives think. If this was not about race, you'd be talking about a northern border wall and visa overstays.
We already know you don’t care about thinking. Thanks for admitting to what is abundantly evident
Hey cant you read retard? He said he didnt care what conservatives think. I mean damn. its in the first sentence.
I read it and replied to it. You did not like the reply so name calling tantrum time

Really
I thought you bragged about having a TV?

Really
Nope, I have two...………………….
7 computer monitors.
3 desktop computers
3 laptops
4 phones
all networked

Enjoy your Starbucks WIFI

Really
7 computer monitors.
3 desktop computers
3 laptops
4 phones
all networked

Yeah right. They arent going to let you have that while you live in a halfway house.

Really
7 computer monitors.
3 desktop computers
3 laptops
4 phones
all networked

Yeah right. They arent going to let you have that while you live in a halfway house.
I think it's adorable how you can't create your own words and have to recycle mine...…………..

“I’ve heard that President Trump sent his prayers...We need more than prayers. I appreciate the prayers. I was praying the entire time I was [hiding] under that desk. I want your prayers but I want something else." A shaken journalist who survived the deadly shooting attack at the newspaper says she “couldn’t give a f--k” about thoughts and prayers if “there’s nothing else.”

“I’ve heard that President Trump sent his prayers...We need more than prayers. I appreciate the prayers. I was praying the entire time I was [hiding] under that desk. I want your prayers but I want something else." A shaken journalist who survived the deadly shooting attack at the newspaper says she “couldn’t give a f--k” about thoughts and prayers if “there’s nothing else.”
What you need is your own gun, then you could have saved people...……………..

But you hide, real people will handle that

Really
7 computer monitors.
3 desktop computers
3 laptops
4 phones
all networked

I think it's adorable how you can't create your own words and have to recycle mine...…………..
I think its adorable how I can use your own words against you and expose you as a rube and a liar.

You and that Brian Kilmede must be cut from the same cloth. You run along acting as if you are supportive of the President and conservatism, but every chance you two get, you slam the President. Now ain't that special. Kilmede has a way of throwing little jabs every chance he gets, and then quickly switching back sides as if to hide his hand.

His callers get enraged, and next they call him out on it sometimes, but he quickly tries to spin his way out of it. Interesting!

You and that Brian Kilmede must be cut from the same cloth. You run along acting as if you are supportive of the President and conservatism, but every chance you two get, you slam the President. Now ain't that special. Kilmede has a way of throwing little jabs every chance he gets, and then quickly switching back sides as if to hide his hand.

His callers get enraged, and next they call him out on it sometimes, but he quickly tries to spin his way out of it. Interesting!

Maybe you watch something other than Fox.

when he retires from Fox & Friends, i shall replace Kilmeade!

when he retires from Fox & Friends, i shall replace Kilmeade!
Help us Lord..

Forum List

Back