At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

So.........the Annapolis mass murderer was just your standard crazy. No politics about it at all.

He was one of these Facebook stalkers and they convicted him of making this woman's life hell for two years, but gave him probation, no prison time. What a mistake. The local Annapolis newspaper wrote about it as a cautionary warning to people, he sued them for defamation and lost since he'd been convicted for exactly what they talked about. So he broods about this and comes in and shoots up the newspaper office. All this takes YEARS --- he does a lot of angry rumination, apparently.

There is no way to fix any of this unless we develop a society that has zero tolerance for crime. Anyone does bad things, they get promptly deported or executed. Don't bother with prisons except in the rare case of doubt about whodunnit. Quickly and permanently getting rid of the criminals would definitely solve the crime problem and clean up the sorry genetics putting out so many criminals, too.
It depends on the crime and country. Singapore has very little crime and an extremely small prison population. They use alternative punishment. This man might have been caned or whipped instead of probation. He would have a punishment to remember and never gotten the idea that he was righteous.

We are Americans bitch. So we ain't losing anyone.
The dialect of the inner city ghetto who wasn’t raised properly. So rare to see one in the wild (of the internet). Their normal habitat is the crack house, back ally, and morgue.

Such a treat to actually see one. I woke up my children so they could see it. They were amazed. As young as they are, they immediately recognized the ignorance and improper grammar and identified it as “ghetto thug”.

I can talk whitebread too. But the ignorance and lack of proper training is reflected by the following comment.

"Our objection to illegals is not because of their non whiteness but because they are illegal. Keep it up though by injecting race into Every issue. You are losing Americans by doing so."

And anyone else with similar beliefs. So if you are teaching your children in this way you are raising another generation of ignorant inbred white children who grow up to be dumb ass adults calling themselves P@triot.
Fellow conservatives please note this vile castigation. It differes greatly from the typical liberal emotional palaver and is a Core of their aberrant causes
The bolded part contains nothing inflammatory nor racially insensitive. In fact it states that color is not the issue and law is the issue
Liberals cannot permit such a factual statement to stand, it MUST be about race (emotion) and cannot possibly be about law(fact). In fact, future “white” children need to be pre dismissed as racist if they harbor and utter such factual statements

I don't care what you conservatives think. If this was not about race, you'd be talking about a northern border wall and visa overstays.
Well you have understand a lot of Progressive see race in anything negative and lately they have posted the blame on Trump.

Stop telling that damn lie. I'm here in a majority conservative forum reading the most vile racist shit I have in years. And Trump is a racist and what he's doing shows it.

Again the government can replace your TV signal with anything they choose, and they do so with regularity
You must have one of those analog TV's and you sound like an idiot. Prove the government replaces my TV signal. I need you to describe the process. Be careful. I have a background that includes electronic communications.
Lol stupid, your digital signal can be replaced at wish by the government. They did it to me once calling an amber alert for a Toyota with a kidnapped child. They do it all the time, think you can be the first to prove me wrong

PS how f.ing many people at home watching TV are on the road with that toyota?

moronic but they do this krap

try
So you think an Amber alert proves the government takes over our tv signal and brainwashes us? Youre a bigger idiot than I thought.
Absolutely retard, it's called the emergency alert system. The government can replace every broadcast at once if needed.

How old r u anyway
So you believe the government brainwashes us by taking over our tv signal? Youre an idiot. The emergency alert system only does what it says. It only alerts us you retard.
No one mentioned brainwashing but you. Again if you are not aware that the government can break into any TV ar radio signal, you are fairly ignorant

You must have one of those analog TV's and you sound like an idiot. Prove the government replaces my TV signal. I need you to describe the process. Be careful. I have a background that includes electronic communications.
Lol stupid, your digital signal can be replaced at wish by the government. They did it to me once calling an amber alert for a Toyota with a kidnapped child. They do it all the time, think you can be the first to prove me wrong

try
So you think an Amber alert proves the government takes over our tv signal and brainwashes us? Youre a bigger idiot than I thought.
Absolutely retard, it's called the emergency alert system. The government can replace every broadcast at once if needed.

How old r u anyway
So you believe the government brainwashes us by taking over our tv signal? Youre an idiot. The emergency alert system only does what it says. It only alerts us you retard.
No one mentioned brainwashing but you. Again if you are not aware that the government can break into any TV ar radio signal, you are fairly ignorant
I'm the one that told you the government can break into a TV signal. You were the one that claimed the government was breaking in and brainwashing us.

Its being reported that his white man, this murderer, simmered for years as his case was dismissed by the courts, for years....I find it very curious that now, during the ERA OF DONALD TRUMP, THE GOP CONGRESS AND TRUMP SUPPORTERS THAT HE CHOSE NOW TO RETALIATE AGAINST THIS PAPER......FOR THE FINAL TIME, TRUMP HAS MADE IT SAFE FOR WHITE MEN TO TAKE THEIR RAGE AND RACISM TO THE FORE FRONT OF THIS COUNTRY'S EDGE. AND ANYBODY NOT SEEING THIS, YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY.

I'm also disgusted by the MSM, skirting around this blame game, when they know good and gotdamned well, Trump is responsible thus far for every single white male mass shooting we've had so far this year.

Safe? You think it was safe for him to shoot those people? Be sure to let us know when you see him walking the streets tomorrow.

try

How old r u anyway
I'm the one that told you the government can break into a TV signal. You were the one that claimed the government was breaking in and brainwashing us.
lol, I guess I was brainwashed into buying apple Google and netflix......

Yawn

Now wipe the table kid

How old r u anyway

Yawn
Nah. Youre just an idiot on a conspiracy theory trip.

The dialect of the inner city ghetto who wasn’t raised properly. So rare to see one in the wild (of the internet). Their normal habitat is the crack house, back ally, and morgue.

Such a treat to actually see one. I woke up my children so they could see it. They were amazed. As young as they are, they immediately recognized the ignorance and improper grammar and identified it as “ghetto thug”.

I can talk whitebread too. But the ignorance and lack of proper training is reflected by the following comment.

"Our objection to illegals is not because of their non whiteness but because they are illegal. Keep it up though by injecting race into Every issue. You are losing Americans by doing so."

And anyone else with similar beliefs. So if you are teaching your children in this way you are raising another generation of ignorant inbred white children who grow up to be dumb ass adults calling themselves P@triot.
Fellow conservatives please note this vile castigation. It differes greatly from the typical liberal emotional palaver and is a Core of their aberrant causes
The bolded part contains nothing inflammatory nor racially insensitive. In fact it states that color is not the issue and law is the issue
Liberals cannot permit such a factual statement to stand, it MUST be about race (emotion) and cannot possibly be about law(fact). In fact, future “white” children need to be pre dismissed as racist if they harbor and utter such factual statements

I don't care what you conservatives think. If this was not about race, you'd be talking about a northern border wall and visa overstays.
Don't see anything about race in this shooting. I could be wrong but I think he was white nut job.
Typically its always a white nut job. The difference being if he was Black it would reflect on all Blacks or if he was Mexican it would reflect on all Mexicans. Only when the shooters are white are they considered deranged.

No, I'm pretty sure black and brown skinned killers are considered deranged as well.

Perhaps you want open borders because it’s about race.

Perhaps you haven't noticed but the southern border is closed and the northern one is wide open.
Perhaps you haven’t noticed that Canadians can’t emigrate to the US so easily because they don’t provide cheap labor.

Well you have understand a lot of Progressive see race in anything negative and lately they have posted the blame on Trump.

Stop telling that damn lie. I'm here in a majority conservative forum reading the most vile racist shit I have in years. And Trump is a racist and what he's doing shows it.

When you only have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

How old r u anyway

Yawn
Did I mention that one of my pot stocks rose 126 percent in a day once

Yawn
No you didnt but smoking meth isnt a good look for you.

Yawn
Yea I did, you bought the pot....

This is like you telling Trump that his 757 isn't real

Yawn

That wasnt me that bought pot.

No its like you smoking that meth and rambling on about TV signal conspiracies.

Yawn

Seriously since you do not have a TV, you would not know that the government can make emergency notices at will.

Seriously since you do not have a TV, you would not know that the government can make emergency notices at will.
How old are you? Didnt you get the word you dont need a TV when you have a computer, tablet, or cell phone? You must be one of those really old meth smokers and conspiracy theorists.

Yup the shooter a guy named Jarrod Ramos had a beef with the paper.

He sued them for defamation and he lost.

What an idiot. He killed five people and wounded two others all over a lawsuit.

Good Grief.

So he sued the paper and the cops did not know who he was

Well his name is on the internet. Look it up.

How old are you? Didnt you get the word you dont need a TV when you have a computer, tablet, or cell phone? You must be one of those really old meth smokers and conspiracy theorists.
lol so the imbecile admits not owning a TV....Try pawn stars they have several

Now here is the link to the intercept system that u claim does not exist

Emergency Alerts | Ready.gov

Forum List

Back