AT LAST! CDC Releases 148-page Study on Myocarditis Following COVID Vaccine! BUT!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
SERIOUSLY?

AT LAST! CDC Releases 148-page Study on Myocarditis Following COVID Vaccine! BUT!

CDC Finally Releases 148 Page Study on Myocarditis Following COVID Vaccine – And EVERY SINGLE WORD is Redacted!

By Jim Hoft Mar. 17, 2024 4:40 pm

foia-cdc-myocarditis-report-redacted-jpeg.png

Every single page was redacted!
EVERY SINGLE WORD!

SERIOUSLY?

CDC Finally Releases 148 Page Study on Myocarditis Following COVID Vaccine – And EVERY SINGLE WORD is Redacted!

EVERY SINGLE WORD!

lolololololololololol

what do you care? after we vaccinated have been raptured from the retrovirus vaccine ward you will be left behind for a millenium of orgasmic joy.

you can tell this story is true, because it originated with a weird chinese cult at "epoch times".

Let's be hearing from the Deniers and those who refused or were too lazy to follow experrts and science .

And simpletons who think that the CDC, FDA and WHO are honest and truthful organisations .
And even an apology to those who were labelled Conspiracy Theory advocates rather than Critical Thinkers or even Truth Merchants .

IMHO , this is Nazi Israel evil multiplied by many thousands . Boundless Evil .

Interesting. With democrats changing the standards of Justice I wonder if we'll see any lawfare suits.
Honestly if TRUMP is expected to pay millions based on misrepresents the numbers on the value of buildings which caused no harm, I don't see how JAB makers will not be held accountable.

There were prominent anti-vax kooks who took their stupidity to their graves. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, I think that`s funny.

There are/were millions that have died and suffered injuries from the vaccine. These people were lied to by the nih, cdc, moderna, pfizer. Im not laughing at them.

lolololololololololol

what do you care? after we vaccinated have been raptured from the retrovirus vaccine ward you will be left behind for a millenium of orgasmic joy.

you can tell this story is true, because it originated with a weird chinese cult at "epoch times".
I cited several sources. If it is not true, show us your source and working link. Otherwise, why are you whining?

There are/were millions that have died and suffered injuries from the vaccine. These people were lied to by the nih, cdc, moderna, pfizer. Im not laughing at them.
I`m laughing at you just as I laugh about the dead anti-vax radio talk show hosts.

I`m laughing at you just as I laugh about the dead anti-vax radio talk show hosts.

I didn't laugh at the thousands who posted grams, fb, twitter, scolding people to get their shot, and then died suddenly. Tell me, I've had almost known vaccines but not the deadly mRNA injection. Am I anti-vaccine?

... and yet you or no one can prove any of these injuries or deaths had anything to do with the vaccine. Don't you find that the least bit strange? People are allergic to all kinds of things. I once knew a woman that got violently ill if she came in contact with semen!
Perhaps these people were allergic to something unrelated to the vaccine itself? I took a medication for about a month daily in the hospital. I stayed off for about a week, but then had to take it again while at home. I wound up in the ER with a swollen face and inability to breathe. Strange things happen all the time.

... and yet you or no one can prove any of these injuries or deaths had anything to do with the vaccine. Don't you find that the least bit strange? People are allergic to all kinds of things. I once knew a woman that got violently ill if she came in contact with semen!
Perhaps these people were allergic to something unrelated to the vaccine itself? I took a medication for about a month daily in the hospital. I stayed off for about a week, but then had to take it again while at home. I wound up in the ER with a swollen face and inability to breathe. Strange things happen all the time.

Yes, it's provable. It can easily be tracked in the endothelial cells. Thats where it clots. Sure people are allergic to lots of things. I've got no problem with the pharmas and research. However, the nih, cdc, and pharmas should have warned the public on how deadly and injurious these injections were. They didn't. They lied and millions were injured and died.

Yes, it's provable. It can easily be tracked in the endothelial cells. Thats where it clots. Sure people are allergic to lots of things. I've got no problem with the pharmas and research. However, the nih, cdc, and pharmas should have warned the public on how deadly and injurious these injections were. They didn't. They lied and millions were injured and died.
How did they know until the data was collected? The J&J shots were pulled when they found women who smoked and were on birth control pills took the vaccine and had blood clots, which were found not to be not caused by the vaccine itself.

BTW, where did you go to medical school?

How did they know until the data was collected? The J&J shots were pulled when they found women who smoked and were on birth control pills took the vaccine and had blood clots, which were found not to be not caused by the vaccine itself.

BTW, where did you go to medical school?
The issue is when the government made the jab mandatory. The vaccine is still experimental, and people were forced out of jobs and careers they had for decades. They'd have had as high or higher compliance if they had used an excellent promotional effort.

The issue is when the government made the jab mandatory. The vaccine is still experimental, and people were forced out of jobs and careers they had for decades. They'd have had as high or higher compliance if they had used an excellent promotional effort.
Agreed 100%, but I was one of those required to have the vaccine as I was a government contractor for the US Army.

SERIOUSLY?

EVERY SINGLE WORD!

Every page just screams safe and effective .
Shut up and follow the science anti vaxxx bigots

dffcccddccddsd.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back