Astrology

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
In Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus said modern day astrology is not accurate compared to astrology during his time. I would not rely on horoscopes or the zodiac for information.

Hi there! I disagree with this statement. I believe in astrology during this time. My sign's description helped me understand my personality. I found comfort and insight in astrological readings. I know that others view it as purely for entertainment. There's no right or wrong answer. As for me, many astrology theories and psychic readings predicted events from my life. So, I have enough reasons to believe in it. But ultimately, it's up to each individual to determine their own beliefs. How about you guys? Do you believe in astrology, or do you think it's bullshit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like most everything else, worthless humans have corrupted Astrology for their personal gains and agendas for so long now, that it really is meaningless.

Most of what "astrology" is today, is nothing more than a money making gimmick to fleece the sheeples into handing over wads of cash for a "reading" of what they need to do with their lives, because they don't have the guts to work on themselves, instead of having a complete stranger tell them what to do. Countless peoples lives have been destroyed because of this.

REAL astrology is the science of art, or the art of science.....depending on how you look at it.

Astrology is the significance of certain factual things that happen during certain seasons of the planet, depending on it's location and position to the stars and other planets. Logically, SOME people can divine human interactions from these happenings, but most of what happens is nothing more than coincedence and circumstance.........in other words, a con-artists best guess.

Now....there ARE some ACTUAL "readers" and "diviners" out there that do a significantly great job at relating whats going on with the earth, stars, and other planets to human actions. These people have studied what astrology actually IS, how it pertains to changes in everything, and how it is perceived by humans. A REAL astrologer can divine a great deal of legitimate possibilities from understanding everything involved in the act of divining.

What people HAVE to understand is, there is also an art to knowing WHO IS A FRAUD and WHO IS REAL. Luckily, I'm pretty good at telling a fake from a true diviner. And I've come across many frauds, but only one true diviner.....and he was legitimately the REAL thing!!! I tend not to believe in the current human belief in the BS end of these scams, but this guy told me stuff abut me, and what was going on in my life at the time in great detail. Stuff that nobody else knew!!

Most astrology stuff you see online and in the media is all taken from one resource...........usually the Farmers Almanac and such information.
If you read a lot of astrological determinations for the birth signs and all of that, its pretty much all the same. No TRUE diviner will promote such BS.

Also, a true diviner will never tell you what to do, only whats been going on in your life and POSSIBLE changes that may come. But they cannot tell the future, only divine what your possibilities could be based on your astrological lifeline to the point you are at when you speak with them. The universe is notorious for shifting and changing without notice, and can alter things that could occur in ones life.

In other words, a true astrological diviner can only give you their "best guess" for immediate future conditions in your life, based on what current astrological conditions are at the time of a reading. Tomorrow, it could all change dramatically, as even the best diviners can't know what will happen tomorrow.

Forum List

Back