Assume Trump Committed Crimes

When should the trials be?

• Before November 6, 2023

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • After November 6, 2024

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Should have not waited over two years, then....right? :rolleyes-41:
The Georgia Special Grand jury sat for 8 months.

For all the talk about "persecution", it was the sworn testimony of Republican witnesses before the Jan 6th Committee that obliged a reluctant DoJ to act.

Let’s all pretend Trump committed crimes.

If Trump is guilty as can be is it better to hold the trial before November 6, 2024 or after November 6, 2024?

We are a country that values justice. We are also a country that values democracy. I think it would be a fine balance if we could hold the trials between November 6, 2024 and January 20, 2025. What do you guys think. This allows the public to trust the democratic process and their trust in the justice system.

I think Trump supporters fail to entertain the possibility that Trump possibly did commit crimes. I think the Trump haters fail to see how politically motivated this looks. I wish we had real judges. They’ll be the ones to dirty things by injecting their political preferences. The solution just seems so easy to me. Appease all sides and protect the dignity of America.
Trump should have a dick up his ass by spring!

I really don't.

Elections are administered by STATES, under the laws of STATES.

Presidential elections occur quadrennially in years evenly divisible by 4, regardless of whether or not said year is a leap year, with registered voters casting their ballots on Election Day, which since 1845 has been the first Tuesday after November 1.[8][9][10] This date coincides with the general elections of various other federal, state, and local races; since local governments are responsible for managing elections, these races typically all appear on one ballot

United States presidential election - Wikipedia

Nod

Thank me
but where's the part that says the sitting president can't ask for ballots to be counted?

It's your comments that mean nothing at all. He does not have immunity now, and the immunity is not retroactive.

Free speech does cover criminal conversation.

He is going to be convicted.
I already posted the immunity clause. Need to see it again?

Read it carefully!!!!!

The president of the United States enjoys absolute immunity from many lawsuits while in office; it is legally untested whether they also enjoy criminal immunity from arrest or prosecution.[a] Neither civil nor criminal immunity is explicitly granted in the Constitution or any federal statute.[1]

The Supreme Court of the United States found in Nixon v. Fitzgerald (1982) that the president has absolute immunity from civil damages actions regarding conduct within the "outer perimeter" of their duties.

Wait for the trial when the evidence is presented. Of course, the msm would never print that.
Nor would the grand jury here that...so just stay tuned.
That's not gonna cut it...

It defies logic..

Why would a state challenge its own certification?

He has no authority to do so.

He can only accept the certification, or challenge in court.
whoever said he had authority? He can ask someone to see who does? Or again, are you suggesting his rights of speech aren't his? You still haven't posted a link to back your lie yet. hmmmmmmmmm you do like to lie.

Get the indictments and lets roll.
need to impeach him, and what a fking waste of time. neither party will ever vote against their own, so that's a useless endeavor, we have to wait until he's out of office. BTW, he doesn't get immunity because the crimes would have been committed while he wasn't president.

Forum List

Back