Assume Trump Committed Crimes

When should the trials be?

• Before November 6, 2023

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • After November 6, 2024

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
No...we have the transcript.

The Executive Branch has no business in the state's management of elections.
LOL. You have a transcript of Trump asking to find votes. There is nothing illegal about asking to find votes. Democrats have for years found boxes and boxes of uncounted ballots after the election was over that they still wanted counted. Why can't Trump ask if there are any uncounted boxes of ballots laying around?

LOL. You have a transcript of Trump asking to find votes. There is nothing illegal about asking to find votes. Democrats have for years found boxes and boxes of uncounted ballots after the election was over that they still wanted counted. Why can't Trump ask if there are any uncounted boxes of ballots laying around?
Read it again.

because he's trump

link.

I know, it's trump therefore no laws support his rights, right?

Now you say trump has no freedom of speech.

I actually have to explain why a president is given no authority over elections in which he/she is part?

Let’s all pretend Trump committed crimes.

If Trump is guilty as can be is it better to hold the trial before November 6, 2024 or after November 6, 2024?

We are a country that values justice. We are also a country that values democracy. I think it would be a fine balance if we could hold the trials between November 6, 2024 and January 20, 2025. What do you guys think. This allows the public to trust the democratic process and their trust in the justice system.

I think Trump supporters fail to entertain the possibility that Trump possibly did commit crimes. I think the Trump haters fail to see how politically motivated this looks. I wish we had real judges. They’ll be the ones to dirty things by injecting their political preferences. The solution just seems so easy to me. Appease all sides and protect the dignity of America.
let's all pretend this thread is dead!!!!!

well dude, all you have to do is post the link that proves your statement!!!! go for it, or continue to show what a stupid ass liar you are.
I really don't.

Elections are administered by STATES, under the laws of STATES.

Presidential elections occur quadrennially in years evenly divisible by 4, regardless of whether or not said year is a leap year, with registered voters casting their ballots on Election Day, which since 1845 has been the first Tuesday after November 1.[8][9][10] This date coincides with the general elections of various other federal, state, and local races; since local governments are responsible for managing elections, these races typically all appear on one ballot

United States presidential election - Wikipedia

Nod

Thank me

what about them? They're completely meaningless because first off, he was president and he has immunity. and then, there's the entire first amendment thingy getting in the way!!!!!!

But again, you can't justify anything.
It's your comments that mean nothing at all. He does not have immunity now, and the immunity is not retroactive.

Free speech does cover criminal conversation.

He is going to be convicted.

Forum List

Back