Assume Trump Committed Crimes

When should the trials be?

• Before November 6, 2023

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • After November 6, 2024

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
So you never saw any emails? Again, how do you know?
I have, in fact, seen emails.

1693703633406.png

You're really not very good at this are you?

You said you read them, post the 33,000
Why?
What makes anyone on God's green earth think you COULD read them much less that you would.
We already proved here that you can't read and don't know how to do a simple google search.

I'm pretty sure your stupid is clearly proven.

But if you do want more

Of course, you may want to start here...
1693708047988.png

Why?
What makes anyone on God's green earth think you COULD read them much less that you would.
We already proved here that you can't read and don't know how to do a simple google search.

I'm pretty sure your stupid is clearly proven.

But if you do want more

Of course, you may want to start here...
View attachment 823925
That’s a good book for you! Get to emails and then read those 33,000 emails

That’s a good book for you! Get to emails and then read those 33,000 emails
Don't need to.
Someone already did that.
But you're welcome to go over to google and do it yourself.

I'm mean, try to do it yourself.
Seems you're several consonants short of a full alphabet.

So I’m right you’re wrong

I need your help. What about the crime or the defendant would make Fulton County a bad choice. Change of Venue is most often used when a particularly heinous crime is committed. A School Shooting as one example. The community is horrified and outraged and wants blood. Ok. Change the venue. This is usually done in small communities where everyone is liable to know someone who was touched by the crime.

However. This is not applicable if the community is large enough to make it reasonably possible to get people not directly impacted by the crime.

Change of venue was denied in the Boston Bombing case as one example.

It was denied on the Chauvin trial as another.

But let’s agree on some things. First the Georgia Code covering Change of Venue.

It can be granted in Georgia. But there needs to be a lot more than oh. The Jurors are likely to be Democrats. We haven’t yet reached that level of partisan insanity yet. So Team Trump would have to explain why they believe they can’t get a fair trial in the County.

Forum List

Back