Associated Press concedes defeat: "A swing state no more? GOP confidence grows in Florida!"...Rubio tells Ingraham about Hispanics caring about border

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Democrats' failed Covid lockdown/school-closing policies are the reason Florida is now a Republican state. The new registrants in FL from WI, IL, NY, PA, CT, MN & NJ are overwhelmingly Republican

And to think Gillam, the meth head closet case who was cheating on his wife with giggilos in South Beach.

491216785e8126ea584739fac1b0e996.png

This is who the Dems voted to be Florida governor in 2018.

Then why is Marco Rubio using this fake news story about a white supremacist supporter being beaten up for being a Republican? Clearly he is worried. Why is DeSantis allowing exceptions to voting laws only in Republican counties? The results will likely be challenged in court.

2020.03.21-12.01-waynedupree-5e75596be467f.png

Cult morons almost elected this guy over DeSantis.

Andrew Gillum. Caught passed out from a meth overdose in a South Beach hotel with male prostitutes.

He is married with children.

This is who the cult wanted to be Governor of Florida.

Then why is Marco Rubio using this fake news story about a white supremacist supporter being beaten up for being a Republican? Clearly he is worried. Why is DeSantis allowing exceptions to voting laws only in Republican counties? The results will likely be challenged in court.

Rubio is comfortably ahead and will stomp wasserface into goo. He's not worried. Why shouldn't he report the fact that someone canvassing for him while wearing clothing promoting republicans was attacked. It's not like it hasn't happened before. Losers were so mad at a hat, A HAT, that many would fly into a full out rage at the very sight of it.

"How dare you disagree with my propaganda-fueled beliefs and undercut my fragile ego by wearing some article clothing that triggers me?! I will smite thee!" LOL.

The left is going to get smashed like a bug. Again. Because they didn't learn a damn thing from losing to Trump.

"It's your policies, stupid"

rubio.JPG

Forum List

Back