Asshole Dimocrat lifer Congressman says he won't view Trump as legitimate President

I'm easy to find. I live in Tucson, and here is my car....

th

John Lewis drama is going to keep Democrats shifting hard left into identity politics la-la-la. Steve Bannon, a strategic genius, knows this.
Meh! John Lewis will lead the way for Dems to go back to their FDR roots!!!

FUCK TRUMP!!!!

No be won't. Lewis is a worthless pile of dung.
Lewis is a hate filled bigot.
Lewis has an IQ in the high seventies.
But he's a negro so the negroes 'bloc vote' for him every election.
The results are very obvious when you visit his district.
Link to Lewis's IQ?

John Lewis drama is going to keep Democrats shifting hard left into identity politics la-la-la. Steve Bannon, a strategic genius, knows this.

FUCK TRUMP!!!!

He does represent his constituents well.
However, he does nothing for them.
John Lewis is a civil rights icon who believes in the perpetuation of the grievance industry.

I knew you wouldn't lift a finger to help poor people

Thanks for being played

You denigrate someone who didn't ask for the responsibility yet give a pass to your boy who did and did nothing. That makes you a phony.

John Lewis stands for Truth, Justice and the American way

Trump stands for the gullibility of the American public

I wish Lewis would stand up and do something for the district that elected him. 17% poverty rate and more than 1 in 5 living off food stamps. That would make him a great American for doing so. Until then, he's another one that couldn't get elected to dog catcher unless the area he serves was created to guarantee a win.
How magnanimous of you to be concerned about all those poor black people

Would you support Lewis in raising minimum wage, SCHIP, expanding Medicaid, job training programs, minority set asides?

Since I don't represent that district, it's not my place to be concerned. Since he does, it is his. Seems he hasn't done a very good job caring.

I would support Lewis doing whatever he wanted as long as the funding came from his personal bank account and not those of us which aren't responsible for them. Expecting those of us that aren't responsible for them to fund it is the cause and continuance of the problem. When you enable people unwilling to do for themselves a way to not have to, it doesn't solve anything. It furthers the problem. Why should they do better on their own when they know morons like Lewis will support forcing others to pick up their slack and come up with all sorts of excuses as to why it's not their fault.

Thanks for being played

Be careful, RightW. Con65 is not afraid to rip your Hillary bumper sticker off of your car!
It is the only thing holding the bumper on mr Prius

FUCK TRUMP!!!!

His district is 61% black. It's easy to see why he keeps winning.
Meanwhile......how many red state white conservatives voted for Trump.....ummmmmm something tells me over 90 % voted for Trump.

What Lewis said makes him an illegitimate great American.

I wish Lewis would stand up and do something for the district that elected him. 17% poverty rate and more than 1 in 5 living off food stamps. That would make him a great American for doing so. Until then, he's another one that couldn't get elected to dog catcher unless the area he serves was created to guarantee a win.

Would you support Lewis in raising minimum wage, SCHIP, expanding Medicaid, job training programs, minority set asides?

Since I don't represent that district, it's not my place to be concerned. Since he does, it is his. Seems he hasn't done a very good job caring.

I would support Lewis doing whatever he wanted as long as the funding came from his personal bank account and not those of us which aren't responsible for them. Expecting those of us that aren't responsible for them to fund it is the cause and continuance of the problem. When you enable people unwilling to do for themselves a way to not have to, it doesn't solve anything. It furthers the problem. Why should they do better on their own when they know morons like Lewis will support forcing others to pick up their slack and come up with all sorts of excuses as to why it's not their fault.

Thanks for being played
Thats no surprise.....he's a fucking CONSERVATIVE!!! They only help they're own kind and ideology.

Thanks for being played

Be careful, RightW. Con65 is not afraid to rip your Hillary bumper sticker off of your car!
It is the only thing holding the bumper on mr Prius

You drive a Prius? What a stupid piece of shit.

Thanks for being played
Thats no surprise.....he's a fucking CONSERVATIVE!!! They only help they're own kind and ideology.

It's not my responsibility to help anyone but those of MY choosing.

Thanks for being played

Spoken like a true conserva-tard. You have no redeeming qualities.......go swallow a box of razor blades.

Thanks for being played

Spoken like a true conserva-tard. You have no redeeming qualities.......go swallow a box of razor blades.
We are saving up the razor blades. There are plans for them.

The Trump Presidency is the bastard son of Putin

You can't get any more illegitimate than that

Thanks for being played

I'm personally responsible for myself and my family. That's just one thing that makes me a better person than the freeloaders you support demanding the rest of us support them.

Thanks for being played

Why don't you explain why I should give a shit about someone not willing to do for or give a shit about him/herself.

Forum List

Back