Asshole Dimocrat lifer Congressman says he won't view Trump as legitimate President

John Lewis drama is going to keep Democrats shifting hard left into identity politics la-la-la. Steve Bannon, a strategic genius, knows this.
Meh! Get the Popcorn out.......we are about to see the conservatives drunk with power commit the patented over reach and reach arounds.

John Lewis is illegitimate. Racist comes to mind.
John Lewis is a great American patriot who risked his life in a fight for freedom

John Lewis is a vile bigoted racist.
I guess conservatives won't be in Kansas anymore.......after 4 years of of TRUMP!!!!

Lets see if the GOP has learned how to Govern!!!!! Come on GOP with all your new found power, you don't shove your ill-fated conservative ideology down the throats of the American people!!! You bottom feeding pigs/cat fish must learn how to COMPROMISE!!!!!

John Lewis is the most heinous of racists. He accused Teaparty protesters of spitting on him & calling him the N word in DC -never happened.
Yeah I know, remember back in the 60's at a Southern Lunch counter, Lewis bitched slapped an ugly ass white waitress for refusing to serve him!!! That white waitress deserved in SPADES.

John Lewis claimed that Bush didn't really win, either. He'll same the same about the next GOP president, as well.
Did Bush win the popular vote?

Did it matter? You do realize that the goal is obtaining the required electoral votes?
6a00d8341c01ff53ef0134888a726c970c-800wi

John Lewis is a great American patriot who risked his life in a fight for freedom

I know......the son of a bitch actually tried to share a lunch counter with white people

He actually lied about white people spitting on him and calling him names.

You are accusing the great John Lewis of lying. Burden of proof shifts to you.
Prove it was impossible for someone to spit on him

John Lewis has convinced me

If a great American like Lewis declares Trump an illegitimate President, it is good enough for me

I am not attending the inauguration either

I know......the son of a bitch actually tried to share a lunch counter with white people

He actually lied about white people spitting on him and calling him names.

You are accusing the great John Lewis of lying. Burden of proof shifts to you.
Prove it was impossible for someone to spit on him

I made the claim that he didn't provide proof of his, a burden that belongs to him. Since he hasn't provided any evidence, there's my proof.

Never said it wasn't impossible. Said he didn't prove that it happened.

You must like kissing black asses. There's proof of at least two for you.

John Lewis is the most heinous of racists. He accused Teaparty protesters of spitting on him & calling him the N word in DC -never happened.
Yeah I know, remember back in the 60's at a Southern Lunch counter, Lewis bitched slapped an ugly ass white waitress for refusing to serve him!!! That white waitress deserved in SPADES.

I damned sure wouldn't serve that racist phony Lewis, now. How the sacred cows are falling.

If a great American like Lewis declares Trump an illegitimate President, it is good enough for me

What Lewis said makes him an illegitimate great American.

This turd is why we need term limits.

Rep. John Lewis says Donald Trump is not a legitimate President

WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. John Lewis of Georgia says he doesn't view Donald Trump as a legitimate president and will be skipping next Friday's inauguration.

Lewis tells NBC's "Meet the Press with Chuck Todd" that the Russians helped Trump get elected.

It will be the first inauguration Lewis has missed since he began serving in Congress three decades ago.

Lewis says, "You cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong, is not right."

Lewis testified this week against Trump's attorney general nominee, Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama.

Democratic Rep. Raul Grijalva of Arizona also says he will stay home to protest what he calls "disrespect" shown to Americans by the incoming administration and by actions in Congress. He says the majority of voters rejected Trump, and they deserve respect.

Rep. John Lewis says Donald Trump is not a legitimate President

Fuck John Lewis.
FUCK conservatism and the fascist con-man conservatives elected to the WH!!!!!

This is for you, lefty.

15034802_1200438303369930_2108717122862448640_n.jpg

All 'legitimate' criticisms against Lewis aside, Trump should have ignored his comment and left him spinning in his own bigotry.

What Lewis said makes him an illegitimate great American.

John Lewis stands for Truth, Justice and the American way

Trump stands for the gullibility of the American public

Let's not pretend this is new or unique:

The 30 or 40 Republicans in Congress who questioned President Obama's legitimacy:

https://thinkprogress.org/republica...g-government-shutdown-ff94674b31d1#.rjl0yrcgn

that had nothing to do with the EC or PV. It was questioning his legitimacy to run, since his background was hidden or unknown.

But since you brought this up, could you please post his college transcripts from Harvard and Columbia as well as documentation to explain how he paid the tuition at those very expensive colleges? While doing that, you can also address why his grandmother (who had said he was born in Kenya) died shortly after he visited her in Hawaii.

Someday we may know the truth about this imposter.

lol. See? The Birthers are still out there, they voted for Trump, and NOW they're crying about anyone saying Trump isn't legitimate.

You Birthers demanded proof beyond all reasonable doubt that Obama was born in the US or you won't accept him as legitimate.

Let's turn that around in the interests of fair play:

Until you prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Trump was not aided by the Russians in getting elected,

Trump is not a legitimate president.

your attempt at creating an analogy fails. Like 99.9% of your partisan ramblings.

If the Russians leaked DNC and Podestra e-mails to wikileaks and those e-mails showed the American voters just how corrupt the dems and Hillary are, then yes Russia helped Trump win by revealing the truth.

Funny thing about the truth and voters isn't it, NY?

Now question for you. Since you claim that Putin wanted Trump to win, Why would Putin prefer a strong American president to a weak one who would be susceptible to bribes and blackmail?

Let's not pretend this is new or unique:

The 30 or 40 Republicans in Congress who questioned President Obama's legitimacy:

https://thinkprogress.org/republica...g-government-shutdown-ff94674b31d1#.rjl0yrcgn

that had nothing to do with the EC or PV. It was questioning his legitimacy to run, since his background was hidden or unknown.

But since you brought this up, could you please post his college transcripts from Harvard and Columbia as well as documentation to explain how he paid the tuition at those very expensive colleges? While doing that, you can also address why his grandmother (who had said he was born in Kenya) died shortly after he visited her in Hawaii.

Someday we may know the truth about this imposter.

lol. See? The Birthers are still out there, they voted for Trump, and NOW they're crying about anyone saying Trump isn't legitimate.

You Birthers demanded proof beyond all reasonable doubt that Obama was born in the US or you won't accept him as legitimate.

Let's turn that around in the interests of fair play:

Until you prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Trump was not aided by the Russians in getting elected,

Trump is not a legitimate president.

your attempt at creating an analogy fails. Like 99.9% of your partisan ramblings.

If the Russians leaked DNC and Podestra e-mails to wikileaks and those e-mails showed the American voters just how corrupt the dems and Hillary are, then yes Russia helped Trump win by revealing the truth.

Funny thing about the truth and voters isn't it, NY?

Now question for you. Since you claim that Putin wanted Trump to win, Why would Putin prefer a strong American president to a weak one who would be susceptible to bribes and blackmail?

How long did Trump attack President Obama for not being legitimate?

Forum List

Back