Assault weapons ban

Well guys like Reagan and Bush sent our jobs overseas, let the illegals in, broke unions...

This was the destruction of teh family. If one guy could no longer provide for a family of 4, this is why crime comes from. And then their kids do the same shit because they grow up without a 2 parent home and they have bastards.

Look at how today we have like 51% divorce rate. No kid grows up completely fine in a broke home. Some survive the experience but it's not good. For every 1 Ben Carson you have 100 kids who grow up and stay in poverty.

Many so called "Republican" Presidents were nothing more than Globalists.
Especially both Bush's.
Paul Ryan and John Boehnor, while not presidents, were both high ranking Globalist figures posing as "Republicans" But surely you knew all that (I hope)?

Question for you Moon Bats that want a ban on AR-15s.

I have 29 AR-15s now.

I use them for legal purposes.

I have no intention of ever using them for a crime.

Why should my Constitutional right to keep and bear arms in owning the ARs be taken away because some other people may use AR-15s illegally?
But an AR-15 looks SCARY. Never mind the fact that a 12 gauge shot gun chambered for 3" mags and loaded with double ott buck is FAR more deadly in close proximity than an AR-15, but it doesn't look SCARY.

Trying to ban AR's is nothing more than getting a foot in the door to ban other guns. It's the slippery slope, and there's no denying it.

I have 29 AR-15s now.

Why should my Constitutional right to keep and bear arms in owning the ARs be taken away because some other people may use AR-15s illegally?

You can keep them. They just won't make them anymore.

And why do you have so many you fucking weirdo.

[Q

I want common sense gun control but I own guns. .

The problem is that you can't trust Libersals to define "proper sense".

What they claim is proper sense is really oppression.

Whenever the Liberals have the political power to impose gun control laws like in states like New York and California it is not common sense but pretty damn oppressive.
What do you consider some "proper sense" legislation.

What do you consider "common sense"?

Owning a fire arm should never be a crime and owning it be infringed by the government. The Constitution says very clearly the the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The only crime should be if the firearm is used in a crime.

Yes, you can keep and bear arms. Here are your choices

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader
Rifle that holds 4 bullets

Pick one. See? Now your rights are in tact and we don't have nuts walking into walmart with assault rifles.

Here is what I worry about. I worry that after we ban these guns, nuts will go shooting with revolvers. They won't kill as many people but they'll cause enough trouble that "liberals" will want to take those guns away too.

Then I'll agree with you guys. I'll tell them to fuck off too. But I see no reason to let the masses own military style weapons that can cause mass destruction. If Saddam can't have WMD's why can we? We can't even say we haven't used them. We use them every day.

The number of mass shootings across the U.S. so far in 2019 has outpaced the number of days this year, according to a gun violence research group. This puts 2019 on pace to be the first year since 2016 with an average of more than one mass shooting a day.

I have 29 AR-15s now.

You can keep them. They just won't make them anymore.

And why do you have so many you fucking weirdo.

See you are being unreasonable.

I enjoy shooting them, building them and collecting them. It is a good hobby to have. I don't bitch about your hobbies and you should not be an asshole and call my hobbies weird.

The stupid Moon Bats will be never be satisfied with simply a grandfather clause. In the states where the Moon Bats are in charge they have put in far more restrictive and oppressive laws. You can't trust Liberals to be reasonable, ever.

I have never used any of what you Moon Bats call "assault weapons" for an illegal purpose so why should I be punished and have my rights taken away because somebody else uses them for illegal purposes? That is un-American, isn't it?

[Q

Whenever the Liberals have the political power to impose gun control laws like in states like New York and California it is not common sense but pretty damn oppressive.

Owning a fire arm should never be a crime and owning it be infringed by the government. The Constitution says very clearly the the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The only crime should be if the firearm is used in a crime.

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader

Pick one. See? Now your rights are in tact and we don't have nuts walking into walmart with assault rifles.

Here is what I worry about. I worry that after we ban these guns, nuts will go shooting with revolvers. They won't kill as many people but they'll cause enough trouble that "liberals" will want to take those guns away too.

Then I'll agree with you guys. I'll tell them to fuck off too. But I see no reason to let the masses own military style weapons that can cause mass destruction. If Saddam can't have WMD's why can we? We can't even say we haven't used them. We use them every day.

The number of mass shootings across the U.S. so far in 2019 has outpaced the number of days this year, according to a gun violence research group. This puts 2019 on pace to be the first year since 2016 with an average of more than one mass shooting a day.

You just proved my point Moon Bat. That is very unreasonable. In fact bat shit crazy.

Like I said you can't trust a Moon Bat to be reasonable.

Thanks for playing.

I have 29 AR-15s now.

But an AR-15 looks SCARY. Never mind the fact that a 12 gauge shot gun chambered for 3" mags and loaded with double ott buck is FAR more deadly in close proximity than an AR-15, but it doesn't look SCARY.

Trying to ban AR's is nothing more than getting a foot in the door to ban other guns. It's the slippery slope, and there's no denying it.
I'm cool with shotguns as long they don't accept any replaceable magazines. If they do, then terrorist will keep slapping in 25 round mags for continuous mass killing power!
677682_ts.jpg

[Q

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader

You just proved my point Moon Bat. That is very unreasonable. In fact bat shit crazy.

Thanks for playing.

Why do you need a semi automatic assault rifle?

[

You are confused Moon Bat.

The great majority of gun deaths in this country are in Democrat controlled inner city shitholes among minorities, gang members and druggies. Most of the deaths are caused by illegally obtained pistols where only a few shots are fired.

What you stupid Moon Bats call assault weapons are very seldom used in crime. In relative terms very few people are killed each year by them. All the people killed by AR-15s in this country in a year does not equal what is normally killed in a shithole like Chicago in a couple of weeks.

You are barking up the wrong tree there Sport.

[Q

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader

You are just hoping that the alligator eats you last.

There is zero reason to ban modern side arm technology because some progressives want it. Why should the government have access to semi auto pistols if citizens can't have them?

The police are not some new class of Gentried Knights, who own the rights to arms. Our ancestors left Europe for that reason, amongst others.

I have 29 AR-15s now.

I'm cool with shotguns as long they don't accept any replaceable magazines. If they do, then terrorist will keep slapping in 25 round mags for continuous mass killing power!
677682_ts.jpg

A magazine like that would jam more than likely.

And until the police arrive, or better yet an armed civilian is there to stop the attack early, it really doesn't matter if a guy has to take 1 second to reload a magazine.

[

You are confused Moon Bat.

The great majority of gun deaths in this country are in Democrat controlled inner city shitholes among minorities, gang members and druggies. Most of the deaths are caused by illegally obtained pistols where only a few shots are fired.

What you stupid Moon Bats call assault weapons are very seldom used in crime. In relative terms very few people are killed each year by them. All the people killed by AR-15s in this country in a year does not equal what is normally killed in a shithole like Chicago in a couple of weeks.

You are barking up the wrong tree there Sport.

No one cares about those shootings. What we care about is safe quiet nice neighborhoods that get shot up. El Paso was voted nicest place in America. Mass shooter. There was a shooter at a fucking garlic festival last week. The vegas shooter shot up country music fans. Sandy Hook were white affluent kids.

I know you don't care about gang members but what about us? Do you care about us? We can no longer live in fear because you want to carry about a fucking assault rifle. Fuck you they are banned.

And as Trump said, "take the guns first then ask questions later". LOL.

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader

Thanks for playing.

Because I enjoy shooting them, building them and collecting them.

Why the fuck do you care as long as I don't use them in a crime?

Why don't you mind your own fucking business and leave my Constitutional rights alone? What is your problem?

Good thing we have a Bill of Rights in this country so that assholes like you can't take away our Liberties because you don't like them.

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader

Thanks for playing.

Why don't you mind your own fucking business and leave my Constitutional rights alone? What is your problem?

Good thing we have a Bill of Rights in this country so that assholes like you can't take away our Liberties because you don't like them.

Because I don't want to wait for you to snap.

I have a friend who says when he's one day diagnosed as terminal, he's going to take out about 20 people who are on his hit list. It would be nice if he didn't have such a high powered weapon. I wish him, and you, didn't own them. But you do so feel free to keep them. But from now on we no longer sell them commercially. You can keep yours.

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader

Thanks for playing.

I have a friend who says when he's one day diagnosed as terminal, he's going to take out about 20 people who are on his hit list. It would be nice if he didn't have such a high powered weapon. I wish him, and you, didn't own them. But you do so feel free to keep them. But from now on we no longer sell them commercially. You can keep yours.

Unless they are all in one group, he could use the muzzleloader to accomplish that if he planned it right.

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader

Thanks for playing.

The bill of rights says you can own a gun. It doesn't say an assault rifle dumb fuck.

This is for our society/government to decide. What guns are WMD's and what guns are right for legal citizens to own. I say 10 rounds max capacity. No more than that. And don't you dare complain because you gun nuts swear the time it takes you to change magazines will not slow you down one bit. I know that's a lie but feel free to keep claiming it. It's one of the arguments I use for why there should be no 20 round capacity guns. They should be illegal. Don't worry you'll never miss them. You can still go to the range and get your hard on hitting plates.

I just want to shoot a deer and it doesn't take more than 2 bullets to kill one if you are good.

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader

Thanks for playing.

Unless they are all in one group, he could use the muzzleloader to accomplish that if he planned it right.

But he will choose the gun that holds 20 rounds.

Shotgun
Revolver
Muzzleloader

Thanks for playing.

The bill of rights says you can own a gun. It doesn't say an assault rifle dumb fuck.

This is for our society/government to decide. What guns are WMD's and what guns are right for legal citizens to own. I say 10 rounds max capacity. No more than that. And don't you dare complain because you gun nuts swear the time it takes you to change magazines will not slow you down one bit. I know that's a lie but feel free to keep claiming it. It's one of the arguments I use for why there should be no 20 round capacity guns. They should be illegal. Don't worry you'll never miss them. You can still go to the range and get your hard on hitting plates.

I just want to shoot a deer and it doesn't take more than 2 bullets to kill one if you are good.

Hunting. Is. Not. What. The. 2nd. Amendment. Is. About.

I also doesn't say you are limited to firearms that are old technology, or something a quisling such as yourself would be willing to give up.

[

No one cares about those shootings. What we care about is safe quiet nice neighborhoods that get shot up. El Paso was voted nicest place in America. Mass shooter. There was a shooter at a fucking garlic festival last week. The vegas shooter shot up country music fans. Sandy Hook were white affluent kids.

I know you don't care about gang members but what about us? Do you care about us? We can no longer live in fear because you want to carry about a fucking assault rifle. Fuck you they are banned.

And as Trump said, "take the guns first then ask questions later". LOL.

El Paso is fucking shithole.

I visited there when my wife and I went out to see our son at Ft Bliss off on deployment.

In fact my wife and I went to that Walmart where the shooting took place to buy a few items for our drive back to Florida. We were probably the only English speaking people in the store went we were there. It was crawling with Illegals.

If you want to blame anybody then blame Walmart for posting the store as a "gun free zone". That meant that nobody could carry a concealed weapon for protection.

I don't give a shit if you want to be "safe" or not. There are nutcases out there that will do you harm no matter what the gun laws are and no matter what you want. The only thing the gun laws do is take away the right for you to protect yourself.

Taking away my 29 ARs or restricting me from buying more like you stupid Moon Bats want to do will not make you one bit safer.

Forum List

Back