Assault vehicles

I'm getting one of these.

hyundai-elantra-zombie-survival-machine_590x395.jpg

Should come in quite handy when driving through the university grounds.

:lol:

So you think if they pass new gun-control legislation it will also apply to military and police?

I don't think you thought about this as much as you should have.

of course the legislation will not apply equally. hence my question, which you failed to answer.

You're trying to confuse things, that's why I didn't answer the specific question you asked.

Of course police and military are citizens, but there's a reason why they themselves refer to non-police and non-military as "civilians", just as they become civilians again once they're not on the clock, as they say.

Your point was invalid.

you didn't answer my question because it was a good question that hurts your argument. my point is valid. the founders knew this when crafting the second amendment.

You really think automobiles are legitimately comparable to firearms?

Then you should have no objection to

1. licensing and proficiency testing gun owners before they're allowed to use guns.

2. registering all guns and updating that registration every year or so.

3. requiring liability insurance on each and every gun owned.

...or maybe, you don't really think cars to guns is an apt comparison...

fair enough. now, let's treat guns like cars. no background check etc...

Yes that's intelligent. Let's let gun crime felons buy machine guns at the Walmart.

You people are a real credit to the right.

OH WOW. Talk about intelligent response The fucking Irony is so thick it's sinking into stupidity

of course the legislation will not apply equally. hence my question, which you failed to answer.

You're trying to confuse things, that's why I didn't answer the specific question you asked.

Of course police and military are citizens, but there's a reason why they themselves refer to non-police and non-military as "civilians", just as they become civilians again once they're not on the clock, as they say.

Your point was invalid.

you didn't answer my question because it was a good question that hurts your argument. my point is valid. the founders knew this when crafting the second amendment.

I just answered it in the previous post ya dipshit.

How does it hurt my argument that cars have a much more everyday practical purpose to far more people than guns do?

Your point was invalid.

How does it hurt my argument that cars have a much more everyday practical purpose to far more people than guns do?

Firearms are like insurance no one needs it until you need it.:badgrin:

Your point was invalid.

that's why I didn't answer the specific question you asked.

^ i truly hope you're not this stupid ^

your argument has shifted.... it has gone from simple "practical everyday use" to "a much more" everyday practical use.

which argument do you wish to go with?

Oh goodie. This argument again....because the Wingnut Brigade hasn't already played it to death.

BigDerp: a day late and a dollar short.

translation:

i can't rationally counter the argument because i am a left wing shill.

I'd translate for you, but it's hard to understand you with your mouth around BigDerp's glazed donut.

Maybe you should think for yourself before parroting one of USMB's most prolific failures.

Ok, short bus? :thup:

that's why I didn't answer the specific question you asked.

^ i truly hope you're not this stupid ^

your argument has shifted.... it has gone from simple "practical everyday use" to "a much more" everyday practical use.

:lol:

Try the line after that one. :thup:

Is there much difference between the two?

It's rare that ordinary civilians have a practical use for a firearm on any given day. If you disagree with that you're simply being difficult.

Last edited:
Oh goodie. This argument again....because the Wingnut Brigade hasn't already played it to death.

BigDerp: a day late and a dollar short.

translation:

I'd translate for you, but it's hard to understand you with your mouth around BigDerp's glazed donut.

Maybe you should think for yourself before parroting one of USMB's most prolific failures.

Hell shot bus when the fuck are you going to make a point? Is this your day too troll...... nope everyday is your day to troll.

translation:

Hell shot bus when the fuck are you going to make a point? Is this your day too troll...... nope everyday is your day to troll.

Go empty your drool cup, gramps.

It's rare that ordinary civilians have a practical use for a firearm on any given day. If you disagree with that you're simply being difficult.

It's rare that I have a practical use for a fire extinguisher on any given day.

But I still have one for if and when I need it. Cause then, I will really need it.

You really think automobiles are legitimately comparable to firearms?

Then you should have no objection to

1. licensing and proficiency testing gun owners before they're allowed to use guns.

...or maybe, you don't really think cars to guns is an apt comparison...
Anti poor

Hell no Adolph

1. licensing
Hell no Adolph

and proficiency testing gun owners before they're allowed to use guns.

The only thing I can remotely agree with.

Go empty your drool cup, gramps.

Come on short bus can you make a valid point why anyone needs an assault vehicle?

Forum List

Back