Assault rifles for self defense

it was any easy way to identify assault weapons as traditional hunting rifles do not incorporate this feature into their design.

ROFL

Izzatrite?
wow, youre an idiot.

you really think that if i a kid pulled that weapon on the cops they would just say oh wait thats a bb gun? and you think this is OK to give kids weapons that replicate assault rifles? youre an idiot.

Last edited:
so due to your piss poor photos, we are supposed to just believe you?

which one of these is an assault weapon?

41ysmBGVvEL._SS500_.jpg

293486_43d792021454704be6489ce7b828c77b.png_256

i can play that game too.

The point that you can't grasp sparky, is that looks have little to do with the function.

Assault weapon == fully automatic - period.

it was any easy way to identify assault weapons as traditional hunting rifles do not incorporate this feature into their design.

ROFL

Izzatrite?
wow, your an idiot.

you really think that if i a kid pulled that weapon on the cops they would just say oh wait thats a bb gun? and you think this is OK to give kids weapons that replicate assault rifles? your an idiot.

The irony is absolutely delicious.

So based on the CHANCE of someone using a weapon for criminal activites, I have to lose my right to own said weapon, even with no prior bad acts and no current indication of any potential malicous activities?

So I guess because I MAY use fighting words on someone, I have to be gagged and prevented from speaking entirely.
again, no one is talking about complete gun elimination, but it has been shown already that certain weapons in the hands of the public do not serve a public good. these include assault weapons and high capacity magazines. no one is talking about complete gun elimination, but if you are a real hunter, there a number of weapons available that are not assault weapons that have very high rankings.

50 Best Hunting Rifles of the Past 10 Years -- Photo 18 | Outdoor Life
Wanna place a wager on that?
When an egomaniac like Obama says "I will do anything within the power of this office", it's time to worry which rights will get trampled.

So based on the CHANCE of someone using a weapon for criminal activites, I have to lose my right to own said weapon, even with no prior bad acts and no current indication of any potential malicous activities?

So I guess because I MAY use fighting words on someone, I have to be gagged and prevented from speaking entirely.
again, no one is talking about complete gun elimination, but it has been shown already that certain weapons in the hands of the public do not serve a public good. these include assault weapons and high capacity magazines. no one is talking about complete gun elimination, but if you are a real hunter, there a number of weapons available that are not assault weapons that have very high rankings.

50 Best Hunting Rifles of the Past 10 Years -- Photo 18 | Outdoor Life
The 2nd Amendment isn't about coon hunting, Bubba.

so due to your piss poor photos, we are supposed to just believe you?

which one of these is an assault weapon?

41ysmBGVvEL._SS500_.jpg

293486_43d792021454704be6489ce7b828c77b.png_256

i can play that game too.

The point that you can't grasp sparky, is that looks have little to do with the function.

Assault weapon == fully automatic - period.
yet if anyone pulled a BB replica of an assault weapon and you shot him, you would think you would have a god given right to defend yourself. but if you cant tell the difference by look how do you expect anyone else to?

you just made a great argument for banning the production of BB guns that look like assault rifles.

Traditional hunting weapons to not have pistol grips?

BLR-Lightweight-with-Takedown-Pistol-Grip-MID-034012-l.jpg
thats not a pistol grip mr wizard.

thats a pistol grip:
HK-1-002-BLACK-D2.jpg

It is a pistol grip, it just happens to be integrated into the stock, which is why that 1994 law you love so much specifically differentiated between a grip that is below the barrel and one that is part of the stock.

OMG, it has a pistol grip, ban it.

LOL, that pretty much sums up the mindset of some people.

Is there something about that feature that makes the weapon more lethal than the rifle without the "pistol grip"? Does the "pistol grip" make the rifle less effective as a hunting rifle?

Traditional hunting weapons to not have pistol grips?

BLR-Lightweight-with-Takedown-Pistol-Grip-MID-034012-l.jpg

thats a pistol grip:
HK-1-002-BLACK-D2.jpg

It is a pistol grip, it just happens to be integrated into the stock, which is why that 1994 law you love so much specifically differentiated between a grip that is below the barrel and one that is part of the stock.
a pistol grip by definition is a "GRIP THAT PROTRUDES CONSPICUOUSLY BENEATH THE ACTION OF THE WEAPON" MEANS A GRIP THAT ALLOWS FOR A PISTOL STYLE GRASP IN WHICH THE WEB OF THE TRIGGER HAND BETWEEN THE THUMB AND INDEX FINGER CAN BE PLACED BELOW THE TOP OF THE EXPOSED PORTION OF THE TRIGGER WHILE FIRING.

hence what i showed is in fact by definition a pistol grip.

Is there something about that feature that makes the weapon more lethal than the rifle without the "pistol grip"? Does the "pistol grip" make the rifle less effective as a hunting rifle?
it was used to differentiate the different style of rifle as traditional hunting rifles did not incorporate this into their design.

Makes it scary looking...That's all the gun grabber moonbats give a shit about.

it was used to differentiate the different style of rifle as traditional hunting rifles did not incorporate this into their design.

Translation: It looks different.

thats a pistol grip:
HK-1-002-BLACK-D2.jpg

a pistol grip by definition is a "GRIP THAT PROTRUDES CONSPICUOUSLY BENEATH THE ACTION OF THE WEAPON" MEANS A GRIP THAT ALLOWS FOR A PISTOL STYLE GRASP IN WHICH THE WEB OF THE TRIGGER HAND BETWEEN THE THUMB AND INDEX FINGER CAN BE PLACED BELOW THE TOP OF THE EXPOSED PORTION OF THE TRIGGER WHILE FIRING.

hence what i showed is in fact by definition a pistol grip.

No, that is how you want to define it. If we actually used that definition it would exclude things like this, which is a pistol grip.

DWD110K_1.jpg

Pistol grip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Makes it scary looking...That's all the gun grabber moonbats give a shit about.

I really don't see what the big deal is. So what if a rifle has or doesn't have a pistol grip, the accuracy and effectiveness of a weapon is only as accurate and effective as the person using it. There are guys out there who can probably empty two six round revolvers quicker than the "average Joe" shooting the same amount of rounds from a semi-automatic handgun.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVQqrMMoRPw]World's Fastest Revolver Shooter Takes On 2010 Masters - YouTube[/ame]

This is one of the best hunting rifles made.

new_10FPXP-LE.jpg

Forum List

Back