Assassinating American Citizens ... for or against?

Are you in favor of America's policy of assassinating its citizens?

• Yes

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
I believe sallow would but he is wrong on one point Americans no matter what they are charged with are garenteed the right to a trial, even if they are caught in the act, unless they resist arrest.

You're wrong. Any American caught giving aid and comfort to the enemy, is classified an enemy combatant. Goes back to WWI & WWII. In this case, when the guy openly declared war against the USA, he gave up his Constitutional rights to the UCMJ.
He is then subject to infantry or artillery fire, or any other means employed by troops assigned to combat the enemy. If he is captured during combat, his is to be imprisoned until such time a tribunal is available. If killed in combat, he is an enemy casualty.
Interesting. Wouldn't have pegged you as being so sympathetic toward the Civil Liberties of terrorists on foreign soil.
Liberal by convenience?
Then, Harry Reid is an enemy combatant. He gave aid to the enemy. He didn't know it at the time, but most reasonable persons with half a brain would have known.

LOL! Um yeah okay. That's not a stretch at all. That's exactly the same as publicly declaring war on the United States.
Amazing the rationalization people will go for if it offers the opportunity to criticize "the other party" (happens on both sides). Why hell, Reb has suddenly become an ACLU card-carrying Liberal!

I believe sallow would but he is wrong on one point Americans no matter what they are charged with are garenteed the right to a trial, even if they are caught in the act, unless they resist arrest.

You're wrong. Any American caught giving aid and comfort to the enemy, is classified an enemy combatant. Goes back to WWI & WWII. In this case, when the guy openly declared war against the USA, he gave up his Constitutional rights to the UCMJ.
He is then subject to infantry or artillery fire, or any other means employed by troops assigned to combat the enemy. If he is captured during combat, his is to be imprisoned until such time a tribunal is available. If killed in combat, he is an enemy casualty.
Interesting. Wouldn't have pegged you as being so sympathetic toward the Civil Liberties of terrorists on foreign soil.
Liberal by convenience?

Then why isn't obama behind bars and facing a firing squad? Libya rebels ring a bell?

LOL! Dude you are one funny indibidibull! So where exactly was NATO declared an enemy? Or wait, wait! I get it! You're going to show me proof that Obama declared war on the USA! Okay! Can't wait!

I love whackjobbery!

It's a different experience for me to be standing alone like this against so many. I stand in bemusement.

Liberals say we shouldn't have waterboarded KSM (or anyone else) but now they're fine with targeting a specific American citizen for death without so much as an indictment.

Conservatives wanted a constitutional explanation for every bill passed in the current congress, but today don't care about the Bill of Rights.

What amazes me is that some say they no longer recognize the country they grew up in anymore and wonder how we got to this point.
Well, for what it's worth, this is one instance of how we get to that point.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIoKr9VDg3A]For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield - YouTube[/ame]

Liberal by convenience?

Then why isn't obama behind bars and facing a firing squad? Libya rebels ring a bell?

LOL! Dude you are one funny indibidibull! So where exactly was NATO declared an enemy? Or wait, wait! I get it! You're going to show me proof that Obama declared war on the USA! Okay! Can't wait!

I love whackjobbery!

Who the fuck do you think the libyian rebels were? just who was fighting and who were we helping?

Liberal by convenience?
Then, Harry Reid is an enemy combatant. He gave aid to the enemy. He didn't know it at the time, but most reasonable persons with half a brain would have known.

LOL! Um yeah okay. That's not a stretch at all. That's exactly the same as publicly declaring war on the United States.

Put the bong down.

Reid provided cash, that's C-A-S-H, to the insurgents in Fallujah.

In 2004.

While our Marines were boots on the ground there.

While they were fighting.

For their lives.

:rolleyes:

Rationalize that.

Wanted fugitives, including Americans, are killed all the time... trying to evade capture, trying to kill the authorities coming after them, trying to kill other people. All. The. Time. IIRC, a group of terrorists tried to attack a military base on US soil and were killed. They were U.S. citizens, killed as they carried out attacks against us. I didn't hear anyone bemoaning their fate because they didn't have a trial. The poor little terrorist shouldn't have been killed because he was an American rot doesn't fly with me.

This person declared war on the non-Muslim world, including the USA and Europe, and spearheaded dozens of attacks that killed hundreds of people, along with several thwarted attempts that would have killed hundreds more. He recruited through websites where he bragged about his murderous activities, bragged about his victims.

He was a traitor and a terrorist. Both crimes carry the death penalty. I'll waste no hypocritical tears on him. Good riddance. If there was a spit-on-his-grave icon, I'd use it here.

Had Bush done it...the liberals would have had him impeached.

That said, I have one question.

Was he found guilty of any crime in absentia?

Wanted fugitives, including Americans, are killed all the time... trying to evade capture, trying to kill the authorities coming after them, trying to kill other people. All. The. Time. IIRC, a group of terrorists tried to attack a military base on US soil and were killed. They were U.S. citizens, killed as they carried out attacks against us. I didn't hear anyone bemoaning their fate because they didn't have a trial. The poor little terrorist shouldn't have been killed because he was an American rot doesn't fly with me.

This person declared war on the non-Muslim world, including the USA and Europe, and spearheaded dozens of attacks that killed hundreds of people, along with several thwarted attempts that would have killed hundreds more. He recruited through websites where he bragged about his murderous activities, bragged about his victims.

He was a traitor and a terrorist. Both crimes carry the death penalty. I'll waste no hypocritical tears on him. Good riddance. If there was a spit-on-his-grave icon, I'd use it here.

Maybe bill aryers should be shot on sight.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WRexSyuQ7w&feature=feedu]Ron Paul Attacks Institutionalized Assassination of US Citizens - YouTube[/ame]

I love whackjobbery!

Who the fuck do you think the libyian rebels were? just who was fighting and who were we helping?
Shit man? Who did we side with in Egypt?

Heard the latest edict from the Muslim Brotherhood regarding Israeli's in Egypt...Tourist or not? "To Be Killed"

LINK

The 'Arab Spring' came about precisely because Obama's 'World Apology Tour' in 2009. Obama has succeeded in destabilizing events in the world.

I love whackjobbery!

Shit man? Who did we side with in Egypt?

Heard the latest edict from the Muslim Brotherhood regarding Israeli's in Egypt...Tourist or not? "To Be Killed"

LINK

The 'Arab Spring' came about precisely because Obama's 'World Apology Tour' in 2009. Obama has succeeded in destabilizing events in the world.

yep exactly

Yes, if Bush had done it there would be riots.

He being Bush? Or Awlaki?

I do not believe that Awlaki was found guilty of any crime in absentia. Not by a U.S. court.

Last edited:
Fuck al-Awlaki.

I'm glad the President authorized the sanction on that prick.

Another example of me complimenting President Obama?

Yep.

It is.

So we throw the Constitution out the widow? Who's to say what will be determined a terrorist act next month. Do we really want to open that can of worms?

and yet he wasn't impeached for lying about WMD's?

i'm thinking... nah on the impeachment thing.

There is zero proof that the last decent President ("W") "lied" about WMDs, you dipshit.

In any case, your general incoherence is worse than usual.

Are you sniffing glue Dildollian?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back