Assassinating American Citizens ... for or against?

Are you in favor of America's policy of assassinating its citizens?

• Yes

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
We show how much we believe in the First Amendment when we allow even repugnant people like the Klan to hold parades.

Similarly, we show how much we believe in the Fifth Amendment when we apply due process to all American citizens.

Today we are showing how conditional are devotion to the Constitution is.

That is CRAP. We NEVER brought back any enemy combatants in WWII and there is no reason to bring him back for trial. You know, you CAN forfeit your right to protection under the constitution. What this shit stain did, pretty much tells me he's free and clear.

I never said bring him back. I said don't specifically target him for death without due process.

Big difference between (a) killing an American in battle if he happens to be in the location of a military operation and (b) actually targeting the specific American citizen for death without so much as an indictment.

I'm for killing terrorists after a warrant for their arrest has been issued and ample time for them to turn themselves in has passed.

You would be for the killing of an American citizen in that circumstance no matter which party held the White House?

*looking for notebook - I think I might need a record of this one*

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We show how much we believe in the First Amendment when we allow even repugnant people like the Klan to hold parades.

Similarly, we show how much we believe in the Fifth Amendment when we apply due process to all American citizens.

Today we are showing how conditional are devotion to the Constitution is.

That is CRAP. We NEVER brought back any enemy combatants in WWII and there is no reason to bring him back for trial. You know, you CAN forfeit your right to protection under the constitution. What this shit stain did, pretty much tells me he's free and clear.

I never said bring him back. I said don't specifically target him for death without due process.

Big difference between (a) killing an American in battle if he happens to be in the location of a military operation and (b) actually targeting the specific American citizen for death without so much as an indictment.

No, no there isn't. If you're actively working for the destruction of this country in a foreign land, then you ARE an enemy combatant. Doesn't matter if the military operation is around you or targeting you. The key here being that no one forced him to do this. He did it on his own and he is the one taking the positive steps to harm our citizens OR this country. Read the crap this dude put out. His ties to active terrorists is well documented.

Tokyo Rose was an American citizen. She claims she was forced to do what she did. But it didn't matter, the allies wanted her DEAD. Under your theory, Rose would have had to be indicted before any action could be taken. Believe me, no indictment was sought. They never have been, until recently. And that way of thinking is just wrong.

During World War II a number of German American citizens returned to the 'motherland' and joined Hitler's army. They fought against American GI's that landed at Normandy. How many of them were returned to the US for trial? I can answer that: ZERO. They were treated as enemy combatants if they got to live.

I don't get this shiite about wanting to give a person who advocated the death of Americans and the destruction of the country by violent means, a freakin trial. He moved to Yemen and we know that he had a hand in the Ft. Hood shooting, the Christmas bomber and the Times Square Bomber. Luckily, only Major Hasan had any luck.

If you move to another country, advocate and take actions that result in violence against Americans AND/OR this country, then son you are walking worm food. THAT is the way it has been and THAT is the way it should be from now on. This love affair with spending millions of dollars on show trials is a bunch of nonsense.

I am pissed off about one thing. We probably expended a Hellfire missle on this walking cum stain. You know how expensive that is? He didn't deserve anything but about 125 grains of lead.

Did you have any of those that went to the motherland reclaiming their citizenship when captured?

I've been reading about Anwar al-Awlaki for almost an hour now, and his behavior seems to shadow a character who was linked to 3 9/11 hijackers, a Christmas 2010 wannabe bomber, a lot of training of alQaeda to take out American targets, and Hasan the Ft. Hood shooter who murdered 12 people at Ft. Hood in 2009.

He was lying, sneaky, intelligent, the great pretender, and traitor all rolled into one. He became a target after phone calls between him and Hasan took place shortly before. Someone bought into his case pleading his own innocence in 9/11, but he knew 3 of the hijackers, and it is now believed he helped them and had lied about not helping them.

We need to review our citizenship requirements of people who are hostile to the USA, and revoke their citizenship when they become enemies. This creep has been our enemy for many years, long before 9/11. He hated us, lived among us, disowned us, participated in killing thousands of Americans, trained others to do likewise, and encouraged yet others to commit mass murders in America.

He's the Charles Manson of the Muslim world.

Last edited:

No, no there isn't. If you're actively working for the destruction of this country in a foreign land, then you ARE an enemy combatant. Doesn't matter if the military operation is around you or targeting you. The key here being that no one forced him to do this. He did it on his own and he is the one taking the positive steps to harm our citizens OR this country. Read the crap this dude put out. His ties to active terrorists is well documented.

Tokyo Rose was an American citizen. She claims she was forced to do what she did. But it didn't matter, the allies wanted her DEAD. Under your theory, Rose would have had to be indicted before any action could be taken. Believe me, no indictment was sought. They never have been, until recently. And that way of thinking is just wrong.

so what happened to the tokyo roses?

During World War II a number of German American citizens returned to the 'motherland' and joined Hitler's army. They fought against American GI's that landed at Normandy. How many of them were returned to the US for trial? I can answer that: ZERO. They were treated as enemy combatants if they got to live.

I don't get this shiite about wanting to give a person who advocated the death of Americans and the destruction of the country by violent means, a freakin trial. He moved to Yemen and we know that he had a hand in the Ft. Hood shooting, the Christmas bomber and the Times Square Bomber. Luckily, only Major Hasan had any luck.

If you move to another country, advocate and take actions that result in violence against Americans AND/OR this country, then son you are walking worm food. THAT is the way it has been and THAT is the way it should be from now on. This love affair with spending millions of dollars on show trials is a bunch of nonsense.

I am pissed off about one thing. We probably expended a Hellfire missle on this walking cum stain. You know how expensive that is? He didn't deserve anything but about 125 grains of lead.
See what political correctness has done for/to real history?

Which one there were 8

Which one there were 8

that's why i typed roses, instead of rose.

so what happened to them?

I've been reading about Anwar al-Awlaki for almost an hour now, and his behavior seems to shadow a character who was linked to 3 9/11 hijackers, a Christmas 2010 wannabe bomber, a lot of training of alQaeda to take out American targets, and Hasan the Ft. Hood shooter who murdered 12 people at Ft. Hood in 2009.

He was lying, sneaky, intelligent, the great pretender, and traitor all rolled into one. He became a target after phone calls between him and Hasan took place shortly before. Someone bought into his case pleading his own innocence in 9/11, but he knew 3 of the hijackers, and it is now believed he helped them and had lied about not helping them.

We need to review our citizenship requirements of people who are hostile to the USA, and revoke their citizenship when they become enemies. This creep has been our enemy for many years, long before 9/11. He hated us, lived among us, disowned us, participated in killing thousands of Americans, trained others to do likewise, and encouraged yet others to commit mass murders in America.

He's the Charles Manson of the Muslim world.
In my view he gave up ANY claim of being an American.

Sets a bad precedent that could come back at some future point to bite citizens in the ass. Who knows what the future holds as to what extent our government morphs towards tryanny?
Hell, even one day 'The T', or any freedom-loving outspoken citizen could be targeted as deemed by our government in the aforementioned scenario; as a precedent, afterall, has been set.

Tough shit for the terrorists.

You want to be a terrorist bent on the murder of American citizens and destruction of America.... YES i am FOR assassination.

:thup:.... assassination cannot come soon enough for terrorists..

It's a different experience for me to be standing alone like this against so many. I stand in bemusement.

Liberals say we shouldn't have waterboarded KSM (or anyone else) but now they're fine with targeting a specific American citizen for death without so much as an indictment.

Conservatives wanted a constitutional explanation for every bill passed in the current congress, but today don't care about the Bill of Rights.

.... on a related noted about liberal reactions ... I am very curious about what Rachel Maddow has said or will say about this. When al-Awlaki was first put on the hit list she took Obama to task for targeting an American citizen for assassination w/o due process.

I wonder if she'll be on board with Obama today. Bet she will. But will be impressed with her if she stands on what her ground was last year.

It's a different experience for me to be standing alone like this against so many. I stand in bemusement.

Liberals say we shouldn't have waterboarded KSM (or anyone else) but now they're fine with targeting a specific American citizen for death without so much as an indictment.

Conservatives wanted a constitutional explanation for every bill passed in the current congress, but today don't care about the Bill of Rights.

You are acting as if there is nothing else in the Constitution.

Mike

Tough shit for the terrorists.

You want to be a terrorist bent on the murder of American citizens and destruction of America.... YES i am FOR assassination.

:thup:.... assassination cannot come soon enough for terrorists..

How many times has the left hinted that those on the right were terrorist?

Forum List

Back