Assange Op Ed in The Australian newspaper

You know he can't do that it would b against board rules and copy right infringment.

I don't know that it would be against board rules or copyright infringement, but I'm not going to copy and paste the entire cable, which is fairly long, regardless. However, it doesn't matter. I copied the relevant portions of the cable, if she can't form an opinion from what I've supplied she won't be able to form an opinion from the rest of the cable I don't think. As to why she doesn't want to go to the website I have no idea.
There's no context, Kev. I have no idea what prompted that cable or who actually sent it.

Details do matter.

What prompted the cable is irrelevant to the issue. There's nothing that could have prompted this cable that would somehow make stealing this information legal. As for who sent it, it's signed "CLINTON" and was sent from the office of the Secretary of State.

Sure it does...were these people suspected of wrong doing, for instance, and was there a warrant to obtain the information? There is no way of knowing the context from what has been posted.

Hillary is said to be slightly embarrassed by the cable, which suggests that what she was doing wasn't kosha. If it was kosha I would expect her reaction to be either one of defiance or no comment at all....

Not to mention had there been a warrant they would have provided that information by now.

Yes. So will Assange, because he violated American law.

Not in America he didn't. You sure you want to go down that path vis-a-vis the laws of Iraq or Afghanistan that your troops have violated? Or are you one of those asswipes that think that all law - anywhere in the world - is American law?

It's funny the way you pretend your opinion matters. :lol:

Isn't that what we're all doing on this message board?

Yes, leftist. Conservatives don't cheer on traitors and spies.
Maybe I can, I'd love to chat with him.
Maybe you can send him a picture of your hands.

Well I'm not a leftist, but neither did I say I was a conservative.
Uh huh.
I guess I could, but I don't see why I would do that.
I was riffing on some idiot leftists who decided to post pictures of their hands somewhere to show support for the victims of the Indonesian tsunami in '04, instead of actually doing anything helpful.

Not in America he didn't. You sure you want to go down that path vis-a-vis the laws of Iraq or Afghanistan that your troops have violated? Or are you one of those asswipes that think that all law - anywhere in the world - is American law?

Isn't that what we're all doing on this message board?
This is an American board, not a Kiwi board.

Yes, leftist. Conservatives don't cheer on traitors and spies.

Maybe you can send him a picture of your hands.

Uh huh.
I was riffing on some idiot leftists who decided to post pictures of their hands somewhere to show support for the victims of the Indonesian tsunami in '04, instead of actually doing anything helpful.

Not too many "leftists" support a completely free market the way I do.

It shouldn't be.
But it is, your incredibly simplistic worldview notwithstanding.

Civil disobedience. It's a wonderful thing. Violating unjust laws and exposing the real crimes that the state is committing. Did you want to make a statement on Hillary and Condoleezza's crimes? Or is that ok since it was "classified?"
I have no evidence of any crimes, and since the material was never officially declassified, I cannot legally look at it.

You'll just have to understand that I'm not going to take your word for it.

Uh huh.

Just curious...how old are you?

But it is, your incredibly simplistic worldview notwithstanding.

Civil disobedience. It's a wonderful thing. Violating unjust laws and exposing the real crimes that the state is committing. Did you want to make a statement on Hillary and Condoleezza's crimes? Or is that ok since it was "classified?"
I have no evidence of any crimes, and since the material was never officially declassified, I cannot legally look at it.

You'll just have to understand that I'm not going to take your word for it.

So you're refusing to look at the evidence, and you're not going to take my word for it. Sounds like you're sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, and stomping your feet rather than addressing the issue.

Uh huh.

Just curious...how old are you?

I sense my opinion is about to be dismissed because of my age, but I am 22 years old.

So can America-hating bastards who want to see my nation damaged in any possible way.

I've never made a habit of singling America out and don't plan to start now. I'm more eager for releases that expose corruption in the governments of the "Muslim World" because those are the governments that I want to see fall apart.
Uh huh. Yet you're here on an American board cheering on treason and espionage. Go figure.
Most of the leaks I care about deal with issues that are certainly of little interest to you, ie:

Cable Viewer
Cable Viewer

I must say, though; watching folks like you whine and call proponents of open government "traitors" and "liberals" amuses me to no end.

Sure it does...were these people suspected of wrong doing, for instance, and was there a warrant to obtain the information? There is no way of knowing the context from what has been posted.

Hillary is said to be slightly embarrassed by the cable, which suggests that what she was doing wasn't kosha. If it was kosha I would expect her reaction to be either one of defiance or no comment at all....
Said to be? :lol:

My dear, you are said to be a rabid left wing Ozophile fucktard. :)

Strawman...next....:eusa_whistle:

Yes. So will Assange, because he violated American law.

More right-wing US arrogance. Do you guys ever get sick of your holier than thou attitude?

I've never made a habit of singling America out and don't plan to start now. I'm more eager for releases that expose corruption in the governments of the "Muslim World" because those are the governments that I want to see fall apart.
Uh huh. Yet you're here on an American board cheering on treason and espionage. Go figure.
Most of the leaks I care about deal with issues that are certainly of little interest to you, ie:

Cable Viewer
Cable Viewer

I must say, though; watching folks like you whine and call proponents of open government "traitors" and "liberals" amuses me to no end.

Watching a Muslim whose ideology preaches fascism talking about open government amuses me. Allahu Akbar LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back