Assad is an enemy of Isil, but not the West’s ally

Family of Christian Syrian soldier in the Syrian Army. What people forget is that Christians are part of the Syrian Army and the officer corps. Keep supporting Al-Qaeda you Israeli Firsters. A weaker multi-ethnic secular Syria helps Syria. But it doesn't help us real Americans.

You're a real American??? You sound more like a Muslim from the Middle East. Perhaps you can tell us why even Muslim countries like Turkey want to see Assad go. While you are at it, why not tell us why there are even Syrians against him. Surely you must have heard about that.

I like how these imposter America-hating terrorist worshippers keep calling themselves "real Americans". Ha ha ha.

Turkey is turning more and more Islamist and does not like the idea of having a secular Syria.

Not only am I a real American I, unlike you, have served in the U.S. military and in combat.

Wow, Haniya, my husband is retired military and has the Silver Star. However, we do read about converts who have been in the military and have become radicalized. Next time I go shopping at the commissary, I think in the Food Court I will start a conversation with some of the guys who have come back from the Middle East and tell them about a convert who claimed she was in the U.S. military but who is anxiously awaiting for Sharia Law in this country so that she can go about life like Muslims do in Muslim countries.

Why do you build up such such extraordinary fantasies? I am a Roman Catholic, a former (male) infantry officer (had USAA when only officers could have it), I am certainly not interested in Sharia law for anyone and I don't have a particular liking for either Muslims or Jews. See if your military friends can identify my unit by the patch on my old rip stop jungle jacket.
Ripstop.JPG

Family of Christian Syrian soldier in the Syrian Army. What people forget is that Christians are part of the Syrian Army and the officer corps. Keep supporting Al-Qaeda you Israeli Firsters. A weaker multi-ethnic secular Syria helps Syria. But it doesn't help us real Americans.

You're a real American??? You sound more like a Muslim from the Middle East. Perhaps you can tell us why even Muslim countries like Turkey want to see Assad go. While you are at it, why not tell us why there are even Syrians against him. Surely you must have heard about that.

I like how these imposter America-hating terrorist worshippers keep calling themselves "real Americans". Ha ha ha.

Turkey is turning more and more Islamist and does not like the idea of having a secular Syria.

Not only am I a real American I, unlike you, have served in the U.S. military and in combat.

Yeah, but despite all your pretending and charade we know you're an antisemetic convert to Islam who also hates America.

Turkey has turned Islamist, but that's not why it has turned anti Assad. Turkey and the other secular Arab narions have turned anti Assad because they are seeing him slaughter up hundreds of thousands of innocent fellow Sunni Muslims, and causing a huge refugee crisis across the region.

Did we catch dufus lying again?

It´s Sally (and others here) who worship terrorists. You can see it in her every second post.

Germany is one of the most advanced nations and probably has some world class psychiatrists living and working there. However, it looks like they were unable to help the Little Boy. For all that we know, he might be institutionalized somewhere in a room with padded walls so that he doesn't harm himself when he gets hysterical reading about what is reported about his hero Assad.
But Sally, terrorist puppet, why so offensive all the time? Your disgusting Al-Qaeda propaganda is not being without consequences on this board :)

I really think the Little Boy has a crush on Assad. He goes ballistics when his idol is mentioned in any media source. Say, maybe Assad has great abs, and this is what the Little Boy is attracted to.
Assad is so much better then you and will crush your terrorists. Your immorality is conspicuous and your US mates are angry with you because they have to move in to support you while you wave the Al-Qeada flag.

Sounds like you have a fetish for an Arab genocidal mass murderer. Seek some help dude.

Wow, Haniya, my husband is retired military and has the Silver Star. However, we do read about converts who have been in the military and have become radicalized. Next time I go shopping at the commissary, I think in the Food Court I will start a conversation with some of the guys who have come back from the Middle East and tell them about a convert who claimed she was in the U.S. military but who is anxiously awaiting for Sharia Law in this country so that she can go about life like Muslims do in Muslim countries.

Why do you build up such such extraordinary fantasies? I am a Roman Catholic, a former (male) infantry officer (had USAA when only officers could have it), I am certainly not interested in Sharia law for anyone and I don't have a particular liking for either Muslims or Jews. See if your military friends can identify my unit by the patch on my old rip stop jungle jacket.View attachment 37599

Why do you build up such such extraordinary fantasies? I am a Roman Catholic, a former (male) infantry officer (had USAA when only officers could have it), I am certainly not interested in Sharia law for anyone and I don't have a particular liking for either Muslims or Jews. See if your military friends can identify my unit by the patch on my old rip stop jungle jacket.View attachment 37599

Big deal! Doesn't negate what you are.

Individual Responsible for Radiation Protection (Ohio)
IRRP Institute of Radioisotopes and Radiodiagnostic Products
IRRP Improved Rearming Rate Program
IRRP In Route Rally Point (US Army)
IRRP Iwakuni Runway Relocation Project (MCAS Iwakuni, Japan)
IRRP Inter-(domain) Routing Protocol
Copyright 1988-2014 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.

It´s Sally (and others here) who worship terrorists. You can see it in her every second post.
Wrong again.
She is as eager to falsely blame Assad as the Al-Qaeda flag waving hooded figures. Plus, she is using the terrorists propaganda channels for her propaganda. An outsider must think she is an Al-Qaeda member. Just like aris.

I have the advantage of knowing the family, so there is nothing false about my view of Bashar. I have friends from Syria that keep me up to date with what is happening. I am well aware with the history of the syrian army, Bashar and his father both in Lebanon and Syria.
I doubt you have either personal knowledge or experience with the Assads, or even keep up to date with the news of events.
Have you even actually been to syria? Either before or after the civil war began? Have you even been to the middle east?
How did you become so infatuated with Bashar? Websites? How many syrians do you know? What sect are they? What do you know of his clan? Of the alwaites? Of the Baath Party?
While crawling on terrorist propaganda websites you claim to have connections to Syria. But you have nothing but the order to spread terrorist propaganda in the name of Uncle Sam. Shame on you and Uncle Sam.

News sites around the world are now terrorist websites? So, only syria state websites are not propaganda? You know nothing of syria or the syrians. You have proven that time and again.
I've had reservation even before Haf.Ass. took control and I've been an advocate for the syrians since the '70's.
You seem to be delusional to think stability by sledgehammer is a good thing. You can't understand how the people have suffered. You would have the world ruled by dictators that abuse their own people and force them into submission? Maybe you wish Hitler had won, or Stalin, or Pol Pot, etc.?
You would kill all those that speak out? Like the Romans, you would crucify hundreds of thousands? Perhaps put a guillotine in every town square? Impale the opposition on a forest of pikes along every road?
Have you ever even looked at what tortures were carried out at Mezze, Tadmor, Adra, Sednaya, Raqqa, etc.?

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/syria0712webwcover_0.pdf

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...uncil-Syria-torture-photos-are-credible-.html

These things have been going on for decades under the Assads. There are some 150,000 civilians that have disappeared into syria prisons. 55,000 photos of those abused or killed in syria jails presented to the UN. More than 250,000 killed in the war, 90% by the Assad forces.

How can you be blind, deft and dumb to what is happening? It is not a matter of lack of evidence, but your refusal to actually see the evidence for yourself. How can you be complicit with the abuses carried out by the Assad regime?
You know exactly what sites I mean. Beside that is every site a terrorist propaganda site that publishes terrorist propaganda. Your torture photos are western produced propaganda, probably from one of the various US torture prisons in many countries. Today it is 40 thousand pics, tomorrow its 55.000 and then it is 35 thousand. Of course only the few example photos that have been in the media exist. And of course there is no sign from where the pics could come from. Nothing but propaganda.
Torture report 10 examples of the horror in the CIA s prisons - Telegraph

While busy to falsely blame the Syrian government, you refused to list crimes of FSA and Co so far. That makes you a terrorist propagandist. An ugly minded bogus terrorroach. You call yourself an advocate of the Syrian people? Al-Nusra claims to liberate the Syrian people...

Last edited:

You don´t need to prove anything to the Al-Qaeda terrorroches, the incarnate contrast to American values.

Yeah, but despite all your pretending and charade we know you're an antisemetic convert to Islam who also hates America.

Turkey has turned Islamist, but that's not why it has turned anti Assad. Turkey and the other secular Arab narions have turned anti Assad because they are seeing him slaughter up hundreds of thousands of innocent fellow Sunni Muslims, and causing a huge refugee crisis across the region.

What secular Arab countries would that include. Seems that ISIS, Al Nousra and Al Qaeda are the ones doing most of the killing and they are Sunni.

It is you who puts Israel's interests over America's. I am a U.S. Firster not an Israel Firster.

Wrong again.
She is as eager to falsely blame Assad as the Al-Qaeda flag waving hooded figures. Plus, she is using the terrorists propaganda channels for her propaganda. An outsider must think she is an Al-Qaeda member. Just like aris.

I have the advantage of knowing the family, so there is nothing false about my view of Bashar. I have friends from Syria that keep me up to date with what is happening. I am well aware with the history of the syrian army, Bashar and his father both in Lebanon and Syria.
I doubt you have either personal knowledge or experience with the Assads, or even keep up to date with the news of events.
Have you even actually been to syria? Either before or after the civil war began? Have you even been to the middle east?
How did you become so infatuated with Bashar? Websites? How many syrians do you know? What sect are they? What do you know of his clan? Of the alwaites? Of the Baath Party?
While crawling on terrorist propaganda websites you claim to have connections to Syria. But you have nothing but the order to spread terrorist propaganda in the name of Uncle Sam. Shame on you and Uncle Sam.

News sites around the world are now terrorist websites? So, only syria state websites are not propaganda? You know nothing of syria or the syrians. You have proven that time and again.
I've had reservation even before Haf.Ass. took control and I've been an advocate for the syrians since the '70's.
You seem to be delusional to think stability by sledgehammer is a good thing. You can't understand how the people have suffered. You would have the world ruled by dictators that abuse their own people and force them into submission? Maybe you wish Hitler had won, or Stalin, or Pol Pot, etc.?
You would kill all those that speak out? Like the Romans, you would crucify hundreds of thousands? Perhaps put a guillotine in every town square? Impale the opposition on a forest of pikes along every road?
Have you ever even looked at what tortures were carried out at Mezze, Tadmor, Adra, Sednaya, Raqqa, etc.?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...uncil-Syria-torture-photos-are-credible-.html

These things have been going on for decades under the Assads. There are some 150,000 civilians that have disappeared into syria prisons. 55,000 photos of those abused or killed in syria jails presented to the UN. More than 250,000 killed in the war, 90% by the Assad forces.

How can you be blind, deft and dumb to what is happening? It is not a matter of lack of evidence, but your refusal to actually see the evidence for yourself. How can you be complicit with the abuses carried out by the Assad regime?
You know exactly what sites I mean. Beside that is every site a terrorist propaganda site that publishes terrorist propaganda. Your torture photos are western produced propaganda, probably from one of the various US torture prisons in many countries. Today it is 40 thousand pics, tomorrow its 55.000 and then it is 35 thousand. Of course only the few example photos that have been in the media exist. And of course there is no sign from where the pics could come from. Nothing but propaganda.

While busy to falsely blame the Syrian government, you refused to list crimes of FSA and Co so far. That makes you a terrorist propagandist. An ugly minded bogus terrorroach. You call yourself an advocate of the Syrian people? Al-Nusra claims to liberate the Syrian people...

Everyone is wrong and only you and Assad are right???? How ridiculous can you be about what is evidence and authenticated?

Shows how little you know. Anyone with any U.S. military experience would know what brigade it was and the particular role of the unit with that patch.

Everyone is wrong and only you and Assad are right???? How ridiculous can you be about what is evidence and authenticated?

A few terrorroaches aren't everyone. You can post your disgusting propaganda as often you wish - it will not become true. It is the result of western torture only committed in order to blame it on Syria and thus to present Al-Qaeda, an US product like ISIS, as reasonable force to owerthrow an evil regime.

Is your husband not afraid that you could like the converts too much? I hope it is not that terrible that he has to remove the Al-Qaeda flags you put everywhere. Isn't he worried about your mental condition? I could never tolerate a wife that makes propaganda for Al-Qaeda on the Internet and would put her into a mental hospital over that.

Is your husband not afraid that you could like the converts too much? I hope it is not that terrible that he has to remove the Al-Qaeda flags you put everywhere. Isn't he worried about your mental condition? I could never tolerate a wife that makes propaganda for Al-Qaeda on the Internet and would put her into a mental hospital over that.

Is that mentally ill Little Boy still up in Germany when he should be sound asleep? It could be that when you are instituitionalized with nothing to do but sit in your little cell, night becomes day and day becomes night and that is why the viewers see him posting so many times when other people in Germany are sound asleep. Go to bed, Little Boy..

Why this must be the guy under Haniyah's screen name who jumped in and said that his wife comes from Spain. Don't forget many of us have seen Haniyah Facebook page before she quickly locked it when she realized that some of the viewers here saw it. I wonder why you keep on telling the viewers you were in the service, Haniyah's musical chair partner. There are many other men posting here who were also in the service, and some of them are even retired, spending 20 years or more in the military. Say wasn't it a Muslim who threw a hand grenade into the tent of sleeping American soldiers? Wasn't it also a Muslim who killed at the recruiters in some city here in America? I know we are all aware of Major Hasan. He was such a devout Muslim.

Wrong again.

Listen, you Little Cockroach, Aris has a better handle than you have on what is going on over there. Not only does she comes from that area of the world, she is still in touch with people living there.

What secular Arab countries would that include. Seems that ISIS, Al Nousra and Al Qaeda are the ones doing most of the killing and they are Sunni.

Jordan and Egypt for two. But the entire ME including your beloved Hamas and Paleshitians and are anti Assad (after of course supporting him initially). You're still a DUFUS PUNK. Ha ha ha.

Shows how little you know. Anyone with any U.S. military experience would know what brigade it was and the particular role of the unit with that patch.

Plenty of converts to Islam enemy within fifth columners are people who served in the US military, John Mohammad, Nidal Hasan, Johnny Jihad. Look them up.

Doesn't mean jack. You can shove your "credentials" up your Mohammad.

Why this must be the guy under Haniyah's screen name who jumped in and said that his wife comes from Spain. Don't forget many of us have seen Haniyah Facebook page before she quickly locked it when she realized that some of the viewers here saw it. I wonder why you keep on telling the viewers you were in the service, Haniyah's musical chair partner. There are many other men posting here who were also in the service, and some of them are even retired, spending 20 years or more in the military. Say wasn't it a Muslim who threw a hand grenade into the tent of sleeping American soldiers? Wasn't it also a Muslim who killed at the recruiters in some city here in America? I know we are all aware of Major Hasan. He was such a devout Muslim.

You are making things up you are fantasizing, there is no correlation between your friend Haniyah and I. You are becoming a stalker Sally, you need to cool it.

Over the years, U.S. troops have been killed by people of a variety of religions, Jews (USS LIBERTY) included, I don't understand your point. If you are saying that Muslims have been the primary killers of U.S. troops since the various Iraq, and Afghanistan wars? Well, what do you expect? It's no revelation, there aren't many Buddhists in Iraq or Afghanistan. In Vietnam most killers of U.S. troops were Vietnamese who were presumably Buddhists.

Jordan and Egypt for two. But the entire ME including your beloved Hamas and Paleshitians and are anti Assad (after of course supporting him initially). You're still a DUFUS PUNK. Ha ha ha.

Jordan and Egypt are not secular in the way Syria was. There are no Christian ministers in those governments and no Christian military officers. And you are still an ignorant little turd.

You are making things up you are fantasizing, there is no correlation between your friend Haniyah and I. You are becoming a stalker Sally, you need to cool it.

Over the years, U.S. troops have been killed by people of a variety of religions, Jews (USS LIBERTY) included, I don't understand your point. If you are saying that Muslims have been the primary killers of U.S. troops since the various Iraq, and Afghanistan wars? Well, what do you expect? It's no revelation, there aren't many Buddhists in Iraq or Afghanistan. In Vietnam most killers of U.S. troops were Vietnamese who were presumably Buddhists.

Now isn't that strange since I happened to have starfted this thread. Maybe it is you and Haniyah who are actually the stalkers. It seems that you can't stand seeing articles which don't agree with your Islamic mindset.

Meanwhile, deny all you want to about Haniyah and yourself. Too many people viewed that Facebook page, and when the name Haniyah was mentioned on the forum, right away that page was locked. Perhaps you have some logical explanation for us.

Forum List

Back