Assad congratulates Putin on the 71st anniversary of Russia’s victory over Nazi Germany

What a nasty little asshole. I hope Isis rip him a deeper one, like what happened to Gaddafi.

It takes very little to impress Captain Blei and support his adulation of Putin and Assad------both murderous imperialists on the level of their hero ------ADOLF-----and
their AYATOILET ALLIES

How dare he celebrate the destruction of Nazi Germany?

If it wasnt for our Russian Allies the Nazis would have won.

bullshit. What IS true is that more americans would have died-------and what is
also true is that with LESS Russian involvement-----LESS PEOPLE would have died-------but Germany IS responsible for its aggression against Russia and Russia is responsible for the millions of INNOCENT civialians that RUSSIA managed to murder and for atrocities against German civialians--------(not that I am willing to beat that dead horse)

also true is that with LESS Russian involvement-----LESS PEOPLE would have died-------but Germany IS responsible for its aggression against Russia and Russia is responsible for the millions of INNOCENT civialians that RUSSIA managed to murder and for atrocities against German civialians--------(not that I am willing to beat that dead horse)
Dream on.

also true is that with LESS Russian involvement-----LESS PEOPLE would have died-------but Germany IS responsible for its aggression against Russia and Russia is responsible for the millions of INNOCENT civialians that RUSSIA managed to murder and for atrocities against German civilians--------(not that I am willing to beat that dead horse)
Dream on.

to what "dream" do you refer? Your fantasy of Nazi victory is not a dream---it is a
psychosis

America would not have had the stomach to lose the million soldiers to defeat the Nazix

America would not have had the stomach to lose the million soldiers to defeat the Nazix
At the same time as they were fighting the Japanese. Absolutely.

bull shit------the japs and the Nazis were ALLIES

Yes. do you think the nazis would have come to help Japan ?

American Cold War mythology

We defeated the Nazis with a little help from the Soviets

Yes. do you think the nazis would have come to help Japan ?

if they were WINNING-------because RUSSIA "rolled over"--------YUP

Thank GOD We have such a fierce CIC today! LOLOLOL

iC1VYpV.jpg

Forum List

Back