Ass

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
democrat+ass+plate.gif

The donkey or ass, Equus africanus asinus,[1][2] is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family. The wild ancestor of the donkey is the African Wild Ass, E. africanus. The donkey has been used as a working animal for at least 5000 years. There are more than 40 million donkeys in the world, mostly in under-developed countries, where they are used principally as draught or pack animals. Working donkeys are often associated with those living at or below subsistence levels. Small numbers of donkeys are kept for breeding or as pets in developed countries.
A male donkey or ass is called a jack, a female a jenny or jennet[3][4][5]; a young donkey is a foal.[5] Jack donkeys are often used to produce mules.
Asses were first domesticated around 3000 BC,[6] or 4000 BC, probably in Egypt or Mesopotamia,[7] and have spread around the world. They continue to fill important roles in many places today. While domesticated species are increasing in numbers, the African wild ass and another relative, the Onager, are endangered. As beasts of burden and companions, asses and donkeys have worked together with humans for millennia.

You had to look up the ass in the encyclopedia?

You see... I was sitting down and wondering why the democrats roll under the ass, then wondered if they were only asses via derogatory term.

What I found was startling.... The ass and democrats hold much in common.

I can only imagine a republican getting up 150 years ago and calling democrat an "ignorant half bread fuck" while 19th century Barney Frank or Nancy Pelosi stands up while proclaiming "thats right I am" while adopting the ass for their coat of armor.

Democrats like being represented by the ass. It gives them the perfect excuse to act like one.

You had to look up the ass in the encyclopedia?

You see... I was sitting down and wondering why the democrats roll under the ass, then wondered if they were only asses via derogatory term.

What I found was startling.... The ass and democrats hold much in common.

I can only imagine a republican getting up 150 years ago and calling democrat an "ignorant half bread fuck" while 19th century Barney Frank or Nancy Pelosi stands up while proclaiming "thats right I am" while adopting the ass for their coat of armor.

Your a funny son of a gun. Spot on... I dig your thoughts.

Democrats like being represented by the ass. It gives them the perfect excuse to act like one.
The Donkey is the symbol for a REASON, here it is:

The Democratic Donkey and the Republican Elephant — FactMonster.com

Donkeys of course differ from asses, but are bred from them. Elephants just GORGE themselves into bloated lumps of blubber.

Wrong...

donkey (ˈdɒŋkɪ)

— n
1. Also called: ass
a long-eared domesticated member of the horse family ( Equidae ), descended from the African wild ass ( Equus asinus )
2. a stupid or stubborn person
3. slang , derogatory ( Brit ) a footballer known for his or her lack of skill: the players are a bunch of overpriced and overrated donkeys
4. talk the hind leg(s) off a donkey to talk endlessly

Donkey | Define Donkey at Dictionary.com

Actually, their symbol of choice was the rooster.

The donkey got wished on them. It sticks because it is appropriate. But it is not their choice.

The donkey got wished on them. It sticks because it is appropriate. But it is not their choice.
Andrew Jackson decided to to shove in the face of the fat, ugly elephants. It WORKED.

All I know is what comes out of an ass isn't worth as much as what you put in one.

Jeeze....that didn't sound right. :eusa_eh:
Elephant dung piles higher than any other animal; an appropriate symbol for Republicans.

Forum List

Back