Asked if Trump is fit to be President, Lyin' Ted dodges

Michelle Obama stated clearly that Hillary is unfit to be president, a sitting first lady. OH SNAP!!! You may want to put some antibiotic cream on that one it may fester. :lol:

Well, Trump disagrees. He said that Hillary would make a great President.

Cruz endorsed Trump to look good to those GOP who like or support Trump.

TC has no intention to help Donnie Two Times, only the opposite.

TC is making sure that Texas money does not go to DTT's campaign or to help him in anyway.

TC is looking at 2020, and he wants DTT defeated and in the crapper.

In an interview with the Texas Tribune’s Evan Smith, Cruz said he endorsed Trump because the November election is a binary choice between Hillary Clinton and Trump. The junior senator from Texas and unsuccessful presidential candidate said he is voting Trump because he worries Clinton would appoint liberal justices to the U.S. Supreme Court and do damage to the country.

Smith asked: “Do you consider Donald Trump to be fit to be president?”

Cruz paused, then answered: “I think we have one of two choices.”

^ Lol Cruz trying to save whatever shred of dignity he has left. Continued:

Smith listed several of the things Cruz has said about Trump in the past, including calling the New York businessman “utterly immoral,” “a sniveling coward,” “a pathological liar” and “a serial philanderer.”

Did he mean those things?

“I have had many, many disagreements with Donald Trump, some of which you have cataloged,” Cruz said. “And I have not been at all reluctant to articulate exactly why I believe that I should be the nominee instead of him.”

What Cruz Didn't (Couldn't) Say in His Endorsement of Trump | RedState
Name someone you are sure is fit to be president.
Jim Webb

In an interview with the Texas Tribune’s Evan Smith, Cruz said he endorsed Trump because the November election is a binary choice between Hillary Clinton and Trump. The junior senator from Texas and unsuccessful presidential candidate said he is voting Trump because he worries Clinton would appoint liberal justices to the U.S. Supreme Court and do damage to the country.

Smith listed several of the things Cruz has said about Trump in the past, including calling the New York businessman “utterly immoral,” “a sniveling coward,” “a pathological liar” and “a serial philanderer.”

“I have had many, many disagreements with Donald Trump, some of which you have cataloged,” Cruz said. “And I have not been at all reluctant to articulate exactly why I believe that I should be the nominee instead of him.”

Jim Webb
Great songwriter. What's his take on refugees?

So entertaining and sad to watch, these people who call themselves 'Christians' and then kneel at the feet of their Satan and kiss his pinky ring. They have no morals, no compass, no real direction in life, they just float to wherever the money and the power are flowing at the moment. They are adamant about pretending to be Christians but they aren't. They are The Hollow Men.

The Hollow Men
Mistah Kurtz-he dead
A penny for the Old Guy

I

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us-if at all-not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

II

Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
In death's dream kingdom
These do not appear:
There, the eyes are
Sunlight on a broken column
There, is a tree swinging
And voices are
In the wind's singing
More distant and more solemn
Than a fading star.

Let me be no nearer
In death's dream kingdom
Let me also wear
Such deliberate disguises
Rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves
In a field
Behaving as the wind behaves
No nearer-

Not that final meeting
In the twilight kingdom

III

This is the dead land
This is cactus land
Here the stone images
Are raised, here they receive
The supplication of a dead man's hand
Under the twinkle of a fading star.

Is it like this
In death's other kingdom
Waking alone
At the hour when we are
Trembling with tenderness
Lips that would kiss
Form prayers to broken stone.

IV

The eyes are not here
There are no eyes here
In this valley of dying stars
In this hollow valley
This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms

In this last of meeting places
We grope together
And avoid speech
Gathered on this beach of the tumid river

Sightless, unless
The eyes reappear
As the perpetual star
Multifoliate rose
Of death's twilight kingdom
The hope only
Of empty men.

V

Here we go round the prickly pear
Prickly pear prickly pear
Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o'clock in the morning.

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long

Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is
Life is
For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

The first order of business for Republicans on November 9 is to impeach Reince Priebus and ban him permanently from the party for allowing a New York limousine liberal to capture the nomination.

Is Ted fit to pass judgment on ANYONE? First his debate actions, then the convention & now he endorses Trump?

ZERO credibility & I voted for the man.

Jim Webb
Great songwriter. What's his take on refugees?
“I think the Saudis should take more,” Webb said Monday on The Alan Colmes Show. “I think people in the region should step up to try to stabilize Syria. And we should be very careful about bringing a large number of refugees here.”

“We have a large problem in our country right now in terms of resolving the immigration issue,” Webb said. “So for those who are truly political refugees in some way affiliated with what we’ve been doing, we should consider that. What we need to do is assert our influence in this region to get the Sunni nations to step up and truly help us stabilize the country. I don’t think the Saudis have taken a refugee.”

Jim Webb: We Should Be Careful About Bringing A Large Number Of Refugees Here

I'm sure you look to Ted Cruz to resolve all of your political conundrums.
Or is that only when it comes to Ted's opinion of Trump?
In other words, you're dismissed.

Lol what? :cuckoo:

Hard to see Cruz grovelling like that

Especially to a man who called his father a Kennedy killer
Cruz has been a scumbag for years. I'm not surprised at all. He has no problem throwing his own dad under the bus for political gain.
A man accuses your father of being involved in one of the most heinous crimes in history and you support him for President?

Being a member of America's slavery, Jim Crow laws, KKK originators, the lynching and oppression of Blacks .. the Democratic Party .. seems far far worse to me...

download (19).jpg

Last edited:

You're too stupid to recognize your own hypocrisy?

What hypocrisy is that?

What hypocrisy is that?
Why are you so concerned about Ted Cruz and his asinine opinions about ANY subject?

What hypocrisy is that?
Why are you so concerned about Ted Cruz and his asinine opinions about ANY subject?

Democrat desparation is my guess...

What hypocrisy is that?
Because it drives you people nuts. :thup:

If Trump was right and he's 'lyin' Ted' then whatever Ted says is a lie and any endorsement of Trump is negated. If Ted wasn't lying then Trump is so beyond repair that he cannot serve as dogcatcher, let alone president.

If they're both lying then Ted will endorse Trump. You have your answer.

What hypocrisy is that?
Because it drives you people nuts. :thup:

Actually, it just justifies my opinion that you're an idiot and my vote for Trump is Golden.

Hard to see Cruz grovelling like that

Especially to a man who called his father a Kennedy killer
Cruz has been a scumbag for years. I'm not surprised at all. He has no problem throwing his own dad under the bus for political gain.
A man accuses your father of being involved in one of the most heinous crimes in history and you support him for President?

Being a member of America's slavery, Jim Crow laws, KKK originators, the lynching and oppression of Blacks .. the Democratic Party .. seems far far worse to me...

View attachment 91054

Let me check my watch...
Seems you can't point to anything in the last 50 years

A time in which Republicans have opposed affirmative action, busing, Medicaid, voting rights, defended the confederacy, opposed interracial marriage

Forum List

Back