Asked if Trump is fit to be President, Lyin' Ted dodges

Lol what? :cuckoo:
You're too stupid to recognize your own hypocrisy?
What hypocrisy is that?
Why are you so concerned about Ted Cruz and his asinine opinions about ANY subject?
Because it drives you people nuts. :thup:

Actually, it just justifies my opinion that you're an idiot and my vote for Trump is Golden.
Wow you had to work hard for that one :laugh:

You're too stupid to recognize your own hypocrisy?
What hypocrisy is that?
Why are you so concerned about Ted Cruz and his asinine opinions about ANY subject?

Actually, it just justifies my opinion that you're an idiot and my vote for Trump is Golden.
Actually, I was eating dinner.

What hypocrisy is that?

Crow again?

Crow again?
Chicken and roasted potatoes.
Much more enjoyable than reading your Liberal rants.

And Cruz was so adamant about defending his wife and Father immediately after the DNC, and now he's decided to endorse the Orange Orangutan? That tiny bit of respect he earned from me after his initial defense is now gone. When you go back on your word like that, especially when it involves family, you really lose your dignity as a human being. Cruz's words are completely hollow and meaningless. We can now safely assume that everything out of this conservative's mouth is totally empty.

This is why you don't vote Republican folks, they'll go back on their word in a heartbeat. They have zero integrity. None.

Man, how does he look at himself in the mirror? Especially after taking a stand against Trump when everyone was against him....now he's going back on his word? What a sack of shit! And for what, politics?

Crow again?
I'd agree but you really seem to be enjoying responding to my common sense rants.

Crow again?
I'd agree but you really seem to be enjoying responding to my common sense rants.
I'm bored and why did you lie by inserting 2 extra words in your post..."common sense"?

Crow again?
I'm bored and why did you lie by inserting 2 extra words in your post..."common sense"?
I link to an article from the hyper-partisanly conservative "Red State" and you call it a "liberal" rant?

Crow again?
I link to an article from the hyper-partisanly conservative "Red State" and you call it a "liberal" rant?
I'm referring to your inclinations (the reason you Linked to the article).

In an interview with the Texas Tribune’s Evan Smith, Cruz said he endorsed Trump because the November election is a binary choice between Hillary Clinton and Trump. The junior senator from Texas and unsuccessful presidential candidate said he is voting Trump because he worries Clinton would appoint liberal justices to the U.S. Supreme Court and do damage to the country.

Smith asked: “Do you consider Donald Trump to be fit to be president?”

Cruz paused, then answered: “I think we have one of two choices.”

^ Lol Cruz trying to save whatever shred of dignity he has left. Continued:

Smith listed several of the things Cruz has said about Trump in the past, including calling the New York businessman “utterly immoral,” “a sniveling coward,” “a pathological liar” and “a serial philanderer.”

Did he mean those things?

“I have had many, many disagreements with Donald Trump, some of which you have cataloged,” Cruz said. “And I have not been at all reluctant to articulate exactly why I believe that I should be the nominee instead of him.”

What Cruz Didn't (Couldn't) Say in His Endorsement of Trump | RedState
Hard to see Cruz grovelling like that

Especially to a man who called his father a Kennedy killer
Cruz has been a scumbag for years. I'm not surprised at all. He has no problem throwing his own dad under the bus for political gain.
A man accuses your father of being involved in one of the most heinous crimes in history and you support him for President?

Being a member of America's slavery, Jim Crow laws, KKK originators, the lynching and oppression of Blacks .. the Democratic Party .. seems far far worse to me...

View attachment 91054

Let me check my watch...
Seems you can't point to anything in the last 50 years

A time in which Republicans have opposed affirmative action, busing, Medicaid, voting rights, defended the confederacy, opposed interracial marriage

How about 26% of Blacks trapped in Democrat Party controlled ghetto's for the past 50 years?

This is what happens when a party essentially splits into two.
the party splitting in two is a good thing that has been long coming.
Only so many liberals can infiltrate the party before there is no choice but to divide it between them and the Americans.

Only so many liberals can infiltrate the party before there is no choice but to divide it between them and the Americans.

Not really...The Tea Party split up the Republican party... you can't blame this one on democrats.

Not really...The Tea Party split up the Republican party... you can't blame this one on democrats.

didnt say democrats. I said liberals. Liberals are the scum of this country, no respect for anything but how they can steal from others.
Not all democrats are liberals, and not all liberals are democrats.
The conservative party has no room for this sub human class of citizens.

Michelle Obama stated clearly that Hillary is unfit to be president, a sitting first lady. OH SNAP!!! You may want to put some antibiotic cream on that one it may fester. :lol:

Well, Trump disagrees. He said that Hillary would make a great President.

Trump said she is corrupt, incompetent, and a liar after he researched her further.

Because after being friends for 20 years he didn't know her yet???

Michelle Obama stated clearly that Hillary is unfit to be president, a sitting first lady. OH SNAP!!! You may want to put some antibiotic cream on that one it may fester. :lol:

Trump said she is corrupt, incompetent, and a liar after he researched her further.

Dude she's Lucifer!

Dude she's Lucifer!

:booze:

Forum List

Back