Ask why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would probably be a good place to remind damn near EVERYBODY that the Intro Forum is supposed to be flame -- free and not a political grudge match. This can't continue. Since the zone is HEAVILY moderated. It's NOT the place to swarm the new members or spar with each other.

Wait until they are tired and burned out and start spending time in the Flame Zone to do that.

What will ask why think of us, people?
WHY? Did I waist my time reading your comments. I understand you have nothing important in life that concerns your America. I do not know how to help make change that the USA needs to prosper in the future. I hoped to light a fire under the millions of brillant minds in America to rebuild, starting with the laws, that make it easier for criminals to continue with their criminal ways. Including the corporate officers that did nothing illegal by moving their companies jobs out of the USA, where they made their fortunes and were profitable before moving. They are not supporting their clients, employees and Country by the simplest action of greed. How many billions does one person need, and at what cost?I haven't forgot you! Hope you keep that since of humor if you need a barrel of money, to by your lip stick.

Good material. High value discussion for the forums. Sorry for the Happy Hour reception. Hope to see you on the boards. Don't expect sweetness and light -- but we try to allow everyone to post content that concerns them.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back