Ask A Question

Do you ever feel like just looking at someone and just flipping them the bird just to see their reaction?

Or

Drive down the road and look at the next driver and stick your tongue out at them while giving them a silly face?

Or

Have you ever been flashed while driving or have you ever flashed someone your headlights ( breasts ) to see their reaction?

The last one has happen to me three times and all three girls had the perfect breasts!

Do you ever feel like just looking at someone and just flipping them the bird just to see their reaction?

Or

Drive down the road and look at the next driver and stick your tongue out at them while giving them a silly face?

Or

Have you ever been flashed while driving or have you ever flashed someone your headlights ( breasts ) to see their reaction?

The last one has happen to me three times and all three girls had the perfect breasts!
..saggy?

Or

Or

..saggy?

No, perky as can be...

Also has anyone had a kid walk up to you and ask if you are their father?

Not kidding but it has happen to me twice in Nevada, once in California, and twice here in Texas.

Or

Or

..saggy?
image.jpeg

What about the marines wives? They're the ones who are really smacking those men in the face.

If anyone should know better its the wife of the marine.

And how many of those guys are cheating too. Marines aren't known to be angels

Selfish skanks. :)

Oh lookie--little miss innocent has come to judge everyone

Just giving my opinion. Yes, that is really, really scummy thing to do.

confess to us a bunch of your transgressions and let's see how you rate

I'm not stupid like you guys. :lol: I also feel no need to do this. Why would I want to share my private life with a bunch of internet weirdos and stalkers? :cool:
Won't share then don't judge

Or

Or

Hmmm no not flip them off for no reason. Maybe make a funny face. Smoochy lips esp. at a girl!
When in traffic with a car full of kids we started blowing bubbles out the window and there were bubbles all over the highway (4 lanes of bumper to bumper) - I will do those types of things.....

No have never been flashed or flashed. I think it would be cool if truckers can see down at my lap though if I pretended to masturbate and make "cum" faces :)

Or

Or

..saggy?

I have a great pic for you if you like saggy breasts. I mean they are not REAL saggy but her nips are pretty low.....

Or

Or

..saggy?

No, perky as can be...

Also has anyone had a kid walk up to you and ask if you are their father?

Not kidding but it has happen to me twice in Nevada, once in California, and twice here in Texas.

I had a girl at church say she wishes I were her Mom.
I was like girl, you have no idea what you are saying!

I have a great pic for you if you like saggy breasts. I mean they are not REAL saggy but her nips are pretty low.....
The idea of saggy tits is not the position of nips. The idea is to feel the weight in the palm of the hand when lifting them. Playing with the "jugs" like a juggler with whatever he juggles. I am talking about a slight sag not a huge hanging bag.

The idea of saggy tits is not the position of nips. The idea is to feel the weight in the palm of the hand when lifting them. Playing with the "jugs" like a juggler with whatever he juggles. I am talking about a slight sag not a huge hanging bag.

I understand, you don't want them tight like an over-filled balloon! :)

I don't think boobs are like that normally... unless someone has had a boob job.
Juggler! LOL!

What's more important to you, a woman's hair or her eyes? (for looks, appeal, attractiveness)

I don't think boobs are like that normally... unless someone has had a boob job.
Juggler! LOL!
Boob job is bullshit. Yes some boobs come like that normally/naturally. Full, yet a small sag caused by gravity makes it feel real nice to lift them, drop them, lift them, drop them...... yes, like a juggler alternating the sides up and down.... It works best standing behind the woman.

What's more important to you, a woman's hair or her eyes? (for looks, appeal, attractiveness)

Eyes...

A woman could be bald as long as here eyes are the most attractive feature on her. I thought the woman that played in Star Trek the motion picture was drop dead gorgeous with that shaved head because she had the most beautiful eyes...

Also I have had C cup, D Cup, and Double D Cup women and the most fun I had was with a B Cup woman because there is too much of a good thing to me.

Also I am a man that a woman has to look better in jeans than a dress to me. I like the country girl look more than the city girl look...

Eyes...

A woman could be bald as long as here eyes are the most attractive feature on her. I thought the woman that played in Star Trek the motion picture was drop dead gorgeous with that shaved head because she had the most beautiful eyes...

Also I have had C cup, D Cup, and Double D Cup women and the most fun I had was with a B Cup woman because there is too much of a good thing to me.

Also I am a man that a woman has to look better in jeans than a dress to me. I like the country girl look more than the city girl look...

hmmmm.......

Forum List

Back