Ask a Gay Guy - Objective Dialog

MaxCha, if you can wait until the babies stop playing, maybe you can have the serious discussion you wish to have. I hope you can.

I'm straight as an arrow, but I respect and support the rights of others. The country as a whole also seems to be reaching that conclusion.

Are you a tribal member?

I only discuss such things among family and friends. In other words, it's none of your retarded business.

Ahh, ok. By the way my wife's blood quantum is 25% Sioux and 50% Chippewa. She is from your neck of the woods and a tribal member. She says from the way you post that she thinks you are a wanna-be Cherokee.

But really, does anyone who is against gay people being given the right to marry/adopt/not be discriminated against have any evidence to support their opinion?

I don't mean that in an insulting way, I actually am curious to hear what you have to say.

I thought it would be nice to strip-out the drama/flame war/insults and actually discuss something like reasonable people.

People are always fighting about right this and left that, shouldn't it be helpful to not fight and have a conversation and be heard and responded to? I know I want to.

If it gets you to shut up go ahead and get married.

Personally I think it's a mistake unless you're a Transsexual and want to be a wife instead of a husband. Married couples go through really rotten divorces and I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone.

Are you a tribal member?

I only discuss such things among family and friends. In other words, it's none of your retarded business.

Ahh, ok. By the way my wife's blood quantum is 25% Sioux and 50% Chippewa. She is from your neck of the woods and a tribal member. She says from the way you post that she thinks you are a wanna-be Cherokee.

Good for her. Is she also part gypsy?

Are you a tribal member?

Unfortunately Lakhota is 80% dumbfuck... he can't even spell Lakota.

Thanx for the opportunity.. I'll bite...

1) Why is it that gay groups spend so much time advocating for "gay education" initiatives for children too young to watch Harry Potter?

2) Why is it that gay organizations fixate on the "marriage" term instead of defining their OWN brand of coupling? Can we agree to identify a husband and a wife in that relationship? I would work my ass off for LEGAL PARITY -- but I'm not gonna INSIST that it be called marraige. That seems spiteful to me.

3) Are you aware of the potential damage that could be done to Women's issues if "MARRAIGE" is redefined? For instance, if courts start discounting preference for the wife in custody. Or in spousal abuse cases where the wife is assumed to be the less aggressive, passive partner..

Okay, thank you. These are good questions. Let me do a quick search through my info so I can answer the way I ask, with evidence and facts.

"a search thru my info"??? Is this the straight person crisis hotline manual that you're searching? Have to go take a vote? I'll sit here all tensed up til you figure it out..

Lakhóta/Dahkóta/Nahkóta (Sioux) Literature

Lakhóta/Dahkóta/Nahkóta (Sioux) Literature

Interesting.. whenever I Google Lakhota, it takes me to a gazillion sites regarding the Lakota.

Well, who gives a shit anyway. I dub thee... Lakhota.

Good for her. Is she also part gypsy?

I'm just telling you what she thinks. Now if you two are both tribal members, from the same tribe, that would be important. You know I have NEVER met a Native American who was embarrassed to talk about their tribal membership ~shrug~ and I know hundreds of those fine folks. And they all laugh at fags, everyone of them think that fags are lower then animals.

I really want to start a dialog between people who, for lack of a better word, do not support gay rights with people who do.

My goal is to eliminate all superstition, pre-conceived beliefs, personal idea of what "common sense" is or fears from the argument and just tackle the issue using logic and reasoning and evidence. Again, religion and personal beliefs (which are discussed everywhere else) are not the point of this thread. Evidence and facts are.

So, what evidence makes you come to the conclusion that being gay is wrong or unnatural? If you could ask a gay guy something, what would it be?

Anger, insults and religious dogma detract from the point of this thread. If you are angry and want to insult, please go to another thread where you are free to do so.

People cannot form a good/valid opinion until they look at evidence. If something is true, there will be evidence to indicate it is so. Using evidence is the hallmark of an intelligent person's perspective on an issue. Moving away from evidence indicates a lack of research, rigidity and is the highlight of a weak opinion.

A reasonable question/statement is one that uses evidence or research (eg. This study says this about homosexuality..., it is a fact pedophilia has gone up in this city as shown by this research..., etc...) or even just an observation (eg. Gay people cannot reproduce, so isn't it wrong?).

An unreasonable/illogical question is one that is insulting, deflective or a loaded question (eg. Do fags carry lube in their pockets all day?/Africa is a hellhole, so how can you say being gay is not bad?/ Do the perverted sexual deviants realize how they are destroying America's children?)

I want to hear from people who are genuinely interested in looking at the issue of homosexuality. If you know your opinion will never change because you "know" it is wrong, then this is not for you.

If no evidence is presented, I can conclude that no one that posted in this thread who opposes gay rights has any evidence to support their opinion.

Just hold still while we cut your hair off.

Nope.

I think most lesbians are cuter.

Yeah, fags have a tough time with that one. I'm pissed because they tried to ruin rainbows and marriage. Give those sick-bastards civil unions and then let them shut the fuck up about it. Nothing is worse then listening to a bunch of grown men cry like faggots!

Your avatar is quite appropriate.
As is yours. Still howling at the moon, I see. Wait for it now....

Yeah, fags have a tough time with that one. I'm pissed because they tried to ruin rainbows and marriage. Give those sick-bastards civil unions and then let them shut the fuck up about it. Nothing is worse then listening to a bunch of grown men cry like faggots!

Your avatar is quite appropriate.
As is yours. Still howling at the moon, I see. Wait for it now....

Fuck you, retard. Neg me and get it over with.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Ask a Gay Guy - Objective Dialog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really want to start a dialog between people who, for lack of a better word, do not support gay rights with people who do.

OK...

HouseGimp... How do you feel about your gay rights?

My goal is to eliminate all superstition, pre-conceived beliefs, personal idea of what "common sense" is or fears from the argument and just tackle the issue using logic and reasoning and evidence. Again, religion and personal beliefs (which are discussed everywhere else) are not the point of this thread. Evidence and facts are.

So, what evidence makes you come to the conclusion that being gay is wrong or unnatural? If you could ask a gay guy something, what would it be?

Anger, insults and religious dogma detract from the point of this thread. If you are angry and want to insult, please go to another thread where you are free to do so.

People cannot form a good/valid opinion until they look at evidence. If something is true, there will be evidence to indicate it is so. Using evidence is the hallmark of an intelligent person's perspective on an issue. Moving away from evidence indicates a lack of research, rigidity and is the highlight of a weak opinion.

A reasonable question/statement is one that uses evidence or research (eg. This study says this about homosexuality..., it is a fact pedophilia has gone up in this city as shown by this research..., etc...) or even just an observation (eg. Gay people cannot reproduce, so isn't it wrong?).

An unreasonable/illogical question is one that is insulting, deflective or a loaded question (eg. Do fags carry lube in their pockets all day?/Africa is a hellhole, so how can you say being gay is not bad?/ Do the perverted sexual deviants realize how they are destroying America's children?)

I want to hear from people who are genuinely interested in looking at the issue of homosexuality. If you know your opinion will never change because you "know" it is wrong, then this is not for you.

If no evidence is presented, I can conclude that no one that posted in this thread who opposes gay rights has any evidence to support their opinion.

Just hold still while we cut your hair off.

I'll get the whiskey... it will make it easier.

Forum List

Back