Ask a Gay Guy - Objective Dialog

Nope.

I think most lesbians are cuter.

Yeah, fags have a tough time with that one. I'm pissed because they tried to ruin rainbows and marriage. Give those sick-bastards civil unions and then let them shut the fuck up about it. Nothing is worse then listening to a bunch of grown men cry like faggots!

Your avatar is quite appropriate.

LOL, I bet your tribe (if you are even a member, are you also a Cherokee?) just loves your fag ass. Talk about a huge taboo among the Sioux, well the good ones anyway. Man I bet you used to get your ass beat if you grew up on the Res.

I have a question: did you think you were going to actually get anything other than horrible ignorance on this board? Objective dialog is something these people will go out of their way to destroy.

I really want to start a dialog between people who, for lack of a better word, do not support gay rights with people who do.

My goal is to eliminate all superstition, pre-conceived beliefs, personal idea of what "common sense" is or fears from the argument and just tackle the issue using logic and reasoning and evidence. Again, religion and personal beliefs (which are discussed everywhere else) are not the point of this thread. Evidence and facts are.

So, what evidence makes you come to the conclusion that being gay is wrong or unnatural? If you could ask a gay guy something, what would it be?

Anger, insults and religious dogma detract from the point of this thread. If you are angry and want to insult, please go to another thread where you are free to do so.

People cannot form a good/valid opinion until they look at evidence. If something is true, there will be evidence to indicate it is so. Using evidence is the hallmark of an intelligent person's perspective on an issue. Moving away from evidence indicates a lack of research, rigidity and is the highlight of a weak opinion.

A reasonable question/statement is one that uses evidence or research (eg. This study says this about homosexuality..., it is a fact pedophilia has gone up in this city as shown by this research..., etc...) or even just an observation (eg. Gay people cannot reproduce, so isn't it wrong?).

An unreasonable/illogical question is one that is insulting, deflective or a loaded question (eg. Do fags carry lube in their pockets all day?/Africa is a hellhole, so how can you say being gay is not bad?/ Do the perverted sexual deviants realize how they are destroying America's children?)

I want to hear from people who are genuinely interested in looking at the issue of homosexuality. If you know your opinion will never change because you "know" it is wrong, then this is not for you.

If no evidence is presented, I can conclude that no one that posted in this thread who opposes gay rights has any evidence to support their opinion.

do these jeans make my ass look fat?

Thanx for the opportunity.. I'll bite...

1) Why is it that gay groups spend so much time advocating for "gay education" initiatives for children too young to watch Harry Potter?

2) Why is it that gay organizations fixate on the "marriage" term instead of defining their OWN brand of coupling? Can we agree to identify a husband and a wife in that relationship? I would work my ass off for LEGAL PARITY -- but I'm not gonna INSIST that it be called marraige. That seems spiteful to me.

3) Are you aware of the potential damage that could be done to Women's issues if "MARRAIGE" is redefined? For instance, if courts start discounting preference for the wife in custody. Or in spousal abuse cases where the wife is assumed to be the less aggressive, passive partner..

Yeah, fags have a tough time with that one. I'm pissed because they tried to ruin rainbows and marriage. Give those sick-bastards civil unions and then let them shut the fuck up about it. Nothing is worse then listening to a bunch of grown men cry like faggots!

LOL, I bet your tribe (if you are even a member, are you also a Cherokee?) just loves your fag ass. Talk about a huge taboo among the Sioux, well the good ones anyway. Man I bet you used to get your ass beat if you grew up on the Res.

I'm straight as an arrow, but I respect and support the rights of others. The country as a whole also seems to be reaching that conclusion.

I really want to start a dialog between people who, for lack of a better word, do not support gay rights with people who do.

My goal is to eliminate all superstition, pre-conceived beliefs, personal idea of what "common sense" is or fears from the argument and just tackle the issue using logic and reasoning and evidence. Again, religion and personal beliefs (which are discussed everywhere else) are not the point of this thread. Evidence and facts are.

So, what evidence makes you come to the conclusion that being gay is wrong or unnatural? If you could ask a gay guy something, what would it be?

Anger, insults and religious dogma detract from the point of this thread. If you are angry and want to insult, please go to another thread where you are free to do so.

People cannot form a good/valid opinion until they look at evidence. If something is true, there will be evidence to indicate it is so. Using evidence is the hallmark of an intelligent person's perspective on an issue. Moving away from evidence indicates a lack of research, rigidity and is the highlight of a weak opinion.

A reasonable question/statement is one that uses evidence or research (eg. This study says this about homosexuality..., it is a fact pedophilia has gone up in this city as shown by this research..., etc...) or even just an observation (eg. Gay people cannot reproduce, so isn't it wrong?).

An unreasonable/illogical question is one that is insulting, deflective or a loaded question (eg. Do fags carry lube in their pockets all day?/Africa is a hellhole, so how can you say being gay is not bad?/ Do the perverted sexual deviants realize how they are destroying America's children?)

I want to hear from people who are genuinely interested in looking at the issue of homosexuality. If you know your opinion will never change because you "know" it is wrong, then this is not for you.

If no evidence is presented, I can conclude that no one that posted in this thread who opposes gay rights has any evidence to support their opinion.

do these jeans make my ass look fat?

Nope, your ass makes your ass look fat.

:eusa_drool:

I'm straight as an arrow, but I respect and support the rights of others. The country as a whole also seems to be reaching that conclusion.

Are you a tribal member?

del/sniperfire/bigfoot - I feel so much better about my beliefs reading your comments.

Thanx for the opportunity.. I'll bite...

1) Why is it that gay groups spend so much time advocating for "gay education" initiatives for children too young to watch Harry Potter?

2) Why is it that gay organizations fixate on the "marriage" term instead of defining their OWN brand of coupling? Can we agree to identify a husband and a wife in that relationship? I would work my ass off for LEGAL PARITY -- but I'm not gonna INSIST that it be called marraige. That seems spiteful to me.

3) Are you aware of the potential damage that could be done to Women's issues if "MARRAIGE" is redefined? For instance, if courts start discounting preference for the wife in custody. Or in spousal abuse cases where the wife is assumed to be the less aggressive, passive partner..

Okay, thank you. These are good questions. Let me do a quick search through my info so I can answer the way I ask, with evidence and facts.

Are you a tribal member?

I only discuss such things among family and friends. In other words, it's none of your retarded business.

These homos are always trying to push their degenerate lives onto others. I remember when it was good sport whipping these sissy. On the street I won't even talk to these scum bags.

Forum List

Back