Asians make it with the African tutelage

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Dosan Ahn Chang-ho inducted into Int'l Civil Rights Walk of Fame

Did you guys hear, Korean Independence activist Ahn Changho made it into the historic Matin Luther King Jr international Civil Rights walk of fame. The Asian finally will make it under African tutelage. I knew their 1000 year histories would come in useful, people always say that.

He was always looking for a more United Japan with equal rights . Stand if you wish for a patriotic anthem.

You're a grand sun Flag Japan.
Remember no races , be Japanese
Changho gathers the racial strength of submission.

Always be true in your heart,
to together Union of Japan.
Mining jobs here! Sewing jobs for daughters in Tokyo!

Everybody forced to bow to the Shinto Emperor under Red White and Red.
Where boasts get you die in prison.
But if Auld Scottish Presbyterian be forgot, keep your eye on the red sun flag.

("no more garbage collecting unions for me" instrumental)

You're a grand sun Flag Japan.
Japanese judges say the millions of Japanese immigrants
better at the free market economics competition.
Here's the auld family farm oops lost your papers,
don't worry i'll rent it to you.
Great Sun god of Japan!

Collect reparation coupons from Japan,
or Applebee's coupons over at Dixie,
well-paid retroactively people! Reparations for all!
Auld lang Syne, Alba gu bra, happy March 1st.

Last edited:
If he went back the next day after the march, hed get knocked out and robbed.

• Banned
IF I DID IT - Mike Dwight
My planned 2020 re-release Master edition of my 2010 autobiography of my 2000 experiences "12 'ears a Smave", of the 1990's. "Hear my Prophecy: Zip shall be President, Crocket shall be vice,
An den dey two togedder, will hab de tings nice.May he hab de pretty girls, like de King ob ole,
To sing dis song so many times, 'fore he turn to mole."
Kenyan dynastic Ottoman, by the harem of Kansas, the First of his House. Praise be white pregnancy. "There are Many ways I say I love you" Fred Rogers.
didit1-X3.png

"If he went back the day after the march, hed get knocked out and robbed"

Syngman Rhee studied UCLA near the LA Riots so he knows the white conspiracies. Ahn Chang-ho might not know. See if you don't want to get beat stand behind the cop-lines, both situations. By loud voice straight-back pastor-tie, totally. Hold on WARNING black minstrelsy of MLK Jr. Caution Caution hurt feelin's. I been to Da Mountain Top I seen da Promise Land its right on da Spot of the Confederate Capitol Steps in Alabaama MLK Jr. Land. Hold on, right d'ere on the Jefferson Davis star, my Promisd Toilets. See whens ye sing da My COuntry Tis of Thee My Pilgrim Father's died here. Plus, Not long, how long? Alrite. We all pray togetter now with your wives like them catholic Preachers long ago, alright. That's MLK Jr. singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic on George Cohen's You're a Grand Old Flag, guy might do better actually.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back