December 7, 1993...The "Black Rage" Mass Murderer Terrorized the New York Commuters

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The sick, illegal alien savage was from Jamaica. Leave it to sick "leftists" Kunstler and Kuby to come up with the idiotic "Black Rage" defense.

The scary thing is Afro-Centrism (insanity like Blacks invented civilization, etc.) is a manifestation of "Black Rage" although somewhat less violent, though equally delusional. The point being a racist, serial killer's delusion from 25 years ago is now almost a politically correct point of view based on the MSM, "academia," the political Swamp and the rest of the "establishment."

Last edited:
Life in prison, the same as that other racist, Dylann Roof. Neither defense held water and I like to see them as cellmates for the rest of their miserable lives. The take home isn't the defense, but the fact that it didn't work.

This is how desperate the white racist is. 25 years ago this happened but every 2 weeks we see another white boy shooting up a bunch of people.

The sick, illegal alien savage was from Jamaica. Leave it to sick "leftists" Kunstler and Kuby to come up with the idiotic "Black Rage" defense.

You are freaking out over something that happened 25 years ago?

You REALLY need more in your life.

Last edited:

The scary thing is Afro-Centrism (insanity like Blacks invented civilization, etc.) is a manifestation of "Black Rage" although somewhat less violent, though equally delusional. The point being a racist, serial killer's delusion from 25 years ago is now almost a politically correct point of view based on the MSM, "academia," the political Swamp and the rest of the "establishment."

It was a quarter century ago. What's your point, be very afraid of black folks? How republican of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The racist, mass murderer's history is very instructive about how it is now politically correct to hate Whitey if you happen to be non-White. He felt his failure of a life in America was "Whitey's" and "Uncle Tom Negroes" fault. Meanwhile, in reality, his hate also was related to Brown Hispanics and non-Jamaican Blacks who assaulted him, which drove him to purchase a firearm. How a mentally ill, non-natural born individual could obtain a firearm is troubling. So when "academics" and "MSM" and others express hatred for Whitey, watch your back! You never know when they will snap and physically express they racist hatred of Western civilization, which Whitey built.

The racist, mass murderer's history is very instructive about how it is now politically correct to hate Whitey if you happen to be non-White. He felt his failure of a life in America was "Whitey's" and "Uncle Tom Negroes" fault. Meanwhile, in reality, his hate also was related to Brown Hispanics and non-Jamaican Blacks who assaulted him, which drove him to purchase a firearm. How a mentally ill, non-natural born individual could obtain a firearm is troubling. So when "academics" and "MSM" and others express hatred for Whitey, watch your back! You never know when they will snap and physically express they racist hatred of Western civilization, which Whitey built.

It's instructive in showing everybody that you're a mentally retarded white dude.

He got life and NY doesn’t have a death penalty

• Thanks
What is politically correct?

He went to prison for life

• Thanks
This is how desperate the white racist is. 25 years ago this happened but every 2 weeks we see another white boy shooting up a bunch of people.
But po' black boys shooting each other is mostly ignored. I get the jist the OP is making. We all know blacks are just as capable of committing hate crimes, but every time they do the media sweeps it under the rug. I have seen it myself. Because of this mania to hate and blame whites, and it's getting out of hand.

This sounds like crap. Only fear the Korean mandatory army males with the registered deadly weapon hands, with the Dixie powers, emergency do stuff for the police on the internet, Dixie powers. I'm actually a secret Korean hostage-slave at the moment.

Collin Ferguson? I don't know this case. Screw Jamaicans in the first place. Their shared US history with us is as British slaves fought the Whites and won. Then the British get the high-ground they abolished their unproductive slavery, right? Listen to any Jamaican artist Bob Marley Buffalo Soldier , or I Was President "Don't forget Marcus Garvey" Don't Forget Marcus Garvey. So CRAZY! To US Black audiences. Ya du Bois NAACP should have lost the argument to Garvey's International African League and sending ourselves ship back to Africa on our own dime, etc etc.

Last edited:
But po' black boys shooting each other is mostly ignored. I get the jist the OP is making. We all know blacks are just as capable of committing hate crimes, but every time they do the media sweeps it under the rug. I have seen it myself. Because of this mania to hate and blame whites, and it's getting out of hand.

Another dumb white racist.

...What is politically correct?...

Here is one of the many examples of delusional, racist MSM buffoons openly supporting genocide for Whitey. Oprah sounds just like Colin Ferguson, except since White idiots watch her goofy TV shows and made her millions, she does not get on New York trains to slaughter people. She simply plants the seed it her fan base.

Prove it, moron . Reminds me of McCarthyism .Racism, shmasism . Mindless allegations meant to tarnish and then what? Racism my ass. Prove it. Can you do that?

Last edited:
well see, im comforted a black woman Oprah is what I listen to, i'm part of the integrationist phenomenon of listening to a black friend who I hug in my mind. there aren't any hungry raving cannibals out there, so, its in my Book Club. I'm living my Best Life. she's totally black, look at her, I listen to her, its My Favorite Thingz. look if you don't understand I'll turn on Gale or a rerun Whatchu Talkin Bout Willis. im a black kid adopted in all white neighborhood, in the most blatanatly racist Dixie and gang never c ould have envisioned, and I came out with my brain genetically gang-talking, whatchu talkin bout willis

Last edited:
I notice Oprah and Micheal culturally appropriated straight, colored, non-Afro hair with hair extensions and wigs, and nose narrowing with rhinoplasty to look more European. Very sad that they reject their own culture yet complain Whitey oppresses them!

201811-obc-announcement-1-949x534.jpg

ya that's right ,nappy heads only. what are you talking about?! oprah is 90, oprah looks like oprah.

Agreed. This guy is a moron. Ferguson was severely mentally ill. This was an isolated very unfortunate incident, and the legal system had to accommodate his request to represent himself. He obviously had no chance of getting out of what he did. No one would possibly believe that what he did was felt to be acceptable by any group of people,regardless of race. This guy is just bringing shit up from 25 years ago, to get a rise from like minded backwards ass inbred country fucks. As far as bringing Oprah into the mix, he is misquoting her point also. I believe she is saying that some white people are so racist, that they are too far gone. They are just going to have to live out their lives the way they are and die, to stop that kind of ignorance. I don’t really trust that sound bite, but don’t see her calling for or advocating violence. This guy speaks for no one but his own ignorant self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butch, Oprah said the exact same thing the mass murderer Colin Ferguson did. You refer to the racist, domestic terrorism as an "indecent" and as "unacceptable" which is troubling. And as final pwnership of your idiotic comment, the obese, racist, POS Oprah was alluding to WWII vets, Korean War vets and Vietnam War vets who risked their lives fighting for freedom while her relatives fucked as teenagers and then molested their own children.

Forum List

Back