Asians eclipsing Latinos in immigration to U.S.

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Asians eclipsing Latinos in immigration to U.S.: report - chicagotribune.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Asians have surpassed Hispanics as the United States' largest group of new immigrants, according to a report on Tuesday that some experts said reflects decreased demand for migrant labor and highlights the impact of state crackdowns on illegals.

The Pew Research Center found that the number of Asian immigrants grew from 19 percent of all new immigrants in 2000 to 36 percent in 2010. Incoming Hispanic immigrants fell from 59 percent in 2000 to 31 percent.

Up to 11 percent of illegal immigrants in the United States are Asian while about 75 percent are Hispanic, according to the analysis, which combined government data with its own polling.
<more>

Naw. Can't be.

Ask any rw ... They'll tell you its only Mexicans and they're all selling drugs, getting food stamps and taking American's jobs. They know this is fact because lushbo told them.

Naw. Can't be.

Ask any rw ... They'll tell you its only Mexicans and they're all selling drugs, getting food stamps and taking American's jobs.

WRONG again, douche.

It's the idiot liberals who try to turn any opposition to illegal immigration into 'you don't like Mexicans!'

I'm all for increased immigration from Asia and India. Those cultures value family and education.

Illegals from Mexico, Central and South America have, on average, a 4th grade education.

I'm all for increased immigration from Asia and India. Those cultures value family and education.

Illegals from Mexico, Central and South America have, on average, a 4th grade education.

:badgrin:

You obviously haven't visted flushing or brooklyn.

You might wanna take a trip to mainland China or India to check out how much "education" and "family" is valued.

Do you see anything interesting about these students?

10 Students From University High School Get Perfect ACT Scores « CBS Los Angeles

Ten high school students receive perfect act scores.

Jessica Huang, Krystal Lai, James Liao, Andrew Ma, Jiho Park, Neel Sabnis, James and William Xue (twins), Alex Zivkovic and Jessica Zou

10 students from same high school earn perfect ACT score | eSchool News

Eight are Asians, and there are no mexicans.

World's richest man..is a Mexican..

World's Richest Man Faces Threats in Mexico as Rivals Unite

:eusa_whistle:

:badgrin:

You obviously haven't visted flushing or brooklyn.

You might wanna take a trip to mainland China or India to check out how much "education" and "family" is valued.

Family and education most certainly are valued in China.

They are in Mexico as well.

damn the republican party better get up to speed on their asian hate speach in preperation for this development

Naw. Can't be.

Ask any rw ... They'll tell you its only Mexicans and they're all selling drugs, getting food stamps and taking American's jobs.

WRONG again, douche.

It's the idiot liberals who try to turn any opposition to illegal immigration into 'you don't like Mexicans!'

Very true! Anyone who has been around legal vs illegal hispanic immigrants can see a big difference between the two. The legal worked hard to get in this country legally and cherish it more. Most illegal hispanics immigrants work hard, but at lower waged position from employers who take advantage of them. Even in traditional higher paying construction jobs were many illegals work, they get lower wages, no benefits, off hours and more physically draining work then their native counterparts. Therefore they resent the country more and have no loyalty or ties to it.

Look at the children from the those cultures. A great majority speak English in public, assimulate into our culture, work hard in education and consider themselves Americans.

By the third generation most only speak English and only consider themselves American!

Well the legal immigrants from Asia usually come here with their shit together and a little money in their pockets, the illegals come here with barely anything and like you said very little education.

Well the legal immigrants from Asia usually come here with their shit together and a little money in their pockets, the illegals come here with barely anything and like you said very little education.

And the illegals contribute nominally, to our tax base, that supports all their needs.

Last edited:
Hispanics don't assimilate into our culture and don't consider themselves American. By the third generation they aren't American, they have an entirely new culture and consider themselves Chicano. When necessary they say they consider themselves American but they have their own social chicano groupings that they stay in.

Dude..seriously..

That's really not the truth.

Many Asians come to the US illegally..and work in sweat shops.

You don't see them.

And some even form some really violent street gangs that make Mexicans ones look like wusses.

I give them this, though, they are much better at keeping that shit quiet.

Forum List

Back