Ashli Babbitt shooter to face no consequences

The Trumpsters are continuing to pretend she was just an innocent bystander, enjoying her tour at the Capitol.

Just quietly minding her own business when she was attacked and murdered in cold blood.

And it was just another nice sunny day at the Capitol, so no context is needed.

If they are assaulting someone …by all means

Hundreds of cops were assaulted in last summers riots. So you're saying the cops had every right to shoot to kill all the BLM and Antifa assholes who were assaulting them whether them were armed or not.

Interesting. I think I will save your quote. Good to know. :thup:

Watch this and you will see why. And agree.

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src=""></iframe>

Seriouslly you did not think it would come out any othr way?
A cowardly black BLM detective shoots an unarmed female protestor in the face and he walks away scot free.
Everything that turns woke turms to shit a great man recently said

Had she been an unarmed black woman gunned down by a white cop, blacks and their merry bands of criminals would be burning buildings in many towns tonight.

The Trumpsters are continuing to pretend she was just an innocent bystander, enjoying her tour at the Capitol.

Just quietly minding her own business when she was attacked and murdered in cold blood.

Trump is gone. Get over it.

So Mac & Cheese you also support shooting unarmed protesters as well if they do not comply with a lawful order.

Interesting. The left truly is Fascist. :(

Posthumously, I suppose.

It wouldn't irk me any if the shithead turned up dead in an alley some day.

Or maybe he'll become so overcome with remorse, that he eats his own pistol.

#Fuckhim.

Or maybe he'll become so overcome with remorse, that he eats his own pistol.
4 Capitol Policemen have committed suicide since she was shot.

Perhaps he looked in the mirror, and saw what he really was.

He didn't shoot her in the back.

He shot her in the chest.

She had just illegally broken into the congressional chambers. He told her to stop. She didn't comply.

She lost her life because of it.

Stop lying.

Nope, she was technically shot in the back shoulder. She was unarmed. So you also are comfortable shooting unarmed folks. I detect a pattern here from our Dim friends.

He didn't shoot her in the back.

He shot her in the chest.

She had just illegally broken into the congressional chambers. He told her to stop. She didn't comply.

She lost her life because of it.

Stop lying.
Breaking into a place in front of multiple police and clearly unarmed and thus providing NO Immediate threat Never gets you shot
Where she was , what she maybe might have done later, and who was following behind her are nothing more than flimsy reed straw grasping. With this decision my AP guy is getting more agitated And has told me he hears that a congressperson is the shooter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back