Ashli Babbitt shooter to face no consequences

Seriouslly you did not think it would come out any othr way?
A cowardly black BLM detective shoots an unarmed female protestor in the face and he walks away scot free.
Everything that turns woke turms to shit a great man recently said
Ahhh....but how sure are you that that is what really happened.

Watch the video

Breaking into a place in front of multiple police and clearly unarmed and thus providing NO Immediate threat Never gets you shot
Where she was , what she maybe might have done later, and who was following behind her are nothing more than flimsy reed straw grasping. With this decision my AP guy is getting more agitated And has told me he hears that a congressperson is the shooter.
Tell your AP guy to calm down and do himself a favor and watch the video:

Watch this and you will see why. And agree.

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src=""></iframe>

Thats a foregone conclusion. Why is this subject continually being brought up?

Babbit tried to forcefully gain entry to a prohibited area, in a building she was part of a mob forcefully entering.

The cop that shot her is a hero, that did his job.

I notice nobody else tried to go through that opening after she took ne in the throat.

moral of the story: Dont be an insurrectionist trying to violently enter the Capitol building.

Nope, she was technically shot in the back shoulder. She was unarmed. So you also are comfortable shooting unarmed folks. I detect a pattern here from our Dim friends.
Eyewitnesses said she was shot in the stomach. Others said the neck. Later, everyone settled on "neck".

Watch the video.

We have a new legal statute
Innocent unless shot dead.
Being shot dead in and of itself is proof of lethal intent guilt

Ashli should have not gotten in the way of that innocent bullet.
As always, the blood lust arises from the Left. See, e.g., Bolsheviks, The

But you will be saddened to learn no bullet pierced fair Ashli that day. You'll have to find another way to sate your thirst for blood.

Watch the video.

Watch this and you will see why. And agree.

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src=""></iframe>

This guy is wrong about a lot of things including the weapon shooting to low to hit Babbit---the racist cop pointed the gun and raised the gun right before shooting.
He was doing his job
What was his job? Shoot Trump supporters for fun. She was unarmed and not a threat---the cop murdered her.

Thats a foregone conclusion. Why is this subject continually being brought up?

Babbit tried to forcefully gain entry to a prohibited area, in a building she was part of a mob forcefully entering.

The cop that shot her is a hero, that did his job.

I notice nobody else tried to go through that opening after she took ne in the throat.

moral of the story: Dont be an insurrectionist trying to violently enter the Capitol building.
In fact, footage shows that, not only did no one else try to go through the window, no one even glanced that direction, not even to see what the shooter might be doing??!!

Watch the video

This guy is wrong about a lot of things including the weapon shooting to low to hit Babbit---the racist cop pointed the gun and raised the gun right before shooting.

What was his job? Shoot Trump supporters for fun. She was unarmed and not a threat---the cop murdered her.
Watch the video.

Forum List

Back