Ashli Babbitt shooter to face no consequences

Ah yes, the cultist excuse when reality doesn't align with his childish fantasies. Which seems to be always. You sound dumber every time you vomit this nonsense.
You never refute anything with any facts and simply name call
I normally charge to waste puss wads like you but will do you for free.
Now report it as a threat and maybe Mods will respond otherwise this site continues its decline into a juevenile name calling grade school entity

That “cop” was defending nothing and protecting no one. Dems don’t ever want to suffer any repercussions or protests over their actions and that is what was being protected. No protestor ever got within 200 yards of any congressperson and even then access was impossible, no protestors were armed, all doors secured and guarded.
Don’t protest or you die was Pelosi message

Nope, she was technically shot in the back shoulder. She was unarmed. So you also are comfortable shooting unarmed folks. I detect a pattern here from our Dim friends.

If you actually believe that, you have not seen the video.

She was going through, not all the way through, the window. She didn't go in backwards or sideways. She went in face first.

When she fell back from being shot, she landed face up. If she was shot in the back she would have landed face down.

The video I found is in the article at the following link. I highly doubt you wil. click the link.

Well tough shit. Its over now. Nothing you can do about it. Whining isnt going to change anything and it certainly wont bring the crazy bitch back from the dead. Move on.

The person you replied to actually believes that just because the public doesn't know the shooter's name, the investigation wasn't legitimate.

Those who investigated it sure did have the shooter's identity.

An investigation can happen even if the public doesn't know the names of those being investigated.

That person you replied it is a very special kind of stupid.

Prove she was shot in the back shoulder...

She wasn't. The video I saw, she was shot going through the window.

No one goes through a window backwards.

She landed face up on the ground. If she had been shot in the back, she would have landed face down on the ground.

Republicans, when a mob of ppl tries to break down your door, to get inside your house and you warn them that you'll shoot and they still keep advancing and break in please kindly ask them to leave, without violence, like you're expecting this capitol police officer to have done.

She went beyond her first amendment rights when they broke into the capital.
They were protesting. The Capitol Police opened the doors for them and waved them in. There is video.
George Floyd was committing a felony.

She wasn't disobeying any policeman's order.
George Floyd was resisting arrest.

A fake confessional is going to be released. It’s not the murderer.
sphyoAB.jpeg

Forum List

Back