As the U.S. becomes less 'brown' due to Trump policies...what improvements should we see?

Ok, by this then we are at best back to where we were when Trump was elected. plus all those that got in during the peak there.

Neither of us have time for semantics...his policies have and will scare cockroaches home...he’s made it crystal clear...he’s rolled up that red carpet the Kenyan had rolled out for them...They know they are not welcome here.

so, it is just wishful thinking!

Thanks for clearing that up

Gator...care to acknowledge the meat on the bone here...the premise of the thread? Scary shit...I know...but get in there, you’re a smart guy...tell us how / why we’re gonna miss those brown folks when Trump send them packing.

“I’ve noticed nobody really has the balls to discuss how our nation would / will improve with fewer brown folks...Any particularly reason for that Mac1958 ...is that kind of scary to acknowledge?
“How will our country improve as we send the dependent trash home?
Increased wages for low to middle wage earners?
Rent decreases in the ghettos and barrios?
Fewer drunk drivers on our roadways?
Less rape and murder being committed?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Fewer incarcerated in our jails and prisons?
Shorter wait times in ER's?
Sooner doctor appointments available?
Cleaner safer neighborhoods?
Improved education system?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?”

My nation would improve dramatically if assholes like you were not in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need me...I feed a shit-ton of beggars like you.
“Assholes like me” hahaha
You mean courageous realists who like and acknowledge data like me?

you are a slumlord, you do not feed anyone. :21::21:

Neither of us have time for semantics...his policies have and will scare cockroaches home...he’s made it crystal clear...he’s rolled up that red carpet the Kenyan had rolled out for them...They know they are not welcome here.

so, it is just wishful thinking!

Thanks for clearing that up

Gator...care to acknowledge the meat on the bone here...the premise of the thread? Scary shit...I know...but get in there, you’re a smart guy...tell us how / why we’re gonna miss those brown folks when Trump send them packing.

“I’ve noticed nobody really has the balls to discuss how our nation would / will improve with fewer brown folks...Any particularly reason for that Mac1958 ...is that kind of scary to acknowledge?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?”

My nation would improve dramatically if assholes like you were not in it.

You need me...I feed a shit-ton of beggars like you.
“Assholes like me” hahaha
You mean courageous realists who like and acknowledge data like me?

you are a slumlord, you do not feed anyone. :21::21:

Cool...got it.
Anyhoo...back to that scary premise and how this nation will improve with Donny’s push for fewer brown folks....Go for it Gator..grab your nuts.

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

America isn't becoming less brown. I've said this before and I'll say it again. White people can easily solve their xenophobia by simply having more children. You people have an average of one and a half kids. Same in Europe. That's why white populations are slowly dying out to non-white.
The Democratic Party treats white voters as their opposition.
People have a 100% right to oppose the Left's racist ambitions.
The Democratic Party constantly panders to the Racist Latino Nationalist who want to change America into a Latino country.
According to the Washington Post, Latin America is the most violent region in the world.
Americans have a good reason to oppose the Democratic Party's open borders invasion.
Calling people "xenophobic" for wanting to protect their culture is pure Liberal Hate.

Last edited:
"Keep up with the invaders or die off" huh?
You support that theory huh?
It's not a question of one or the other. Whites are not replacing themselves in this country, and will decline regardless of immigration. As their numbers decline and their average ages increase the economy will suffer without immigration. Face it, if you want to live in a rich vibrant country, you need immigration.
There are plenty of people who want to immigrate to the US. Why do we have to take them from the shittiest of shitholes?

Shithole countries yield shithole people...Mexicans are desperate, needy and illiterate...they rarely improve themselves even over generations...For that they stay Democrat voters...they are the new black voter.
Your ignorant racism has blinded you to a fundamental truth, people are people regardless of the country they flee from. Cultures may vary but people from every culture generally want what we want, freedom, security, and opportunity. The immigrants I know are hardworking, industrious people. I wonder how many Mexicans you actually know vs heard of second hand.

Haha...I know many Mexicans and there’s a common denominator among them all...they are content breathing oxygen...Improvement and achievement matters not....I’ve traveled to many brown nations they all have that same thing in common...all dangerous super shitholes. Why do you think that is?
Look, cultural deficiencies are fine...I get it, I actually enjoy traveling to shitholes to witness and experience them first hand...the problem is; nowadays I can travel to Los Angeles to experience the armpit of Mexico and the filth of the filth. Even the most ignorant among us can’t believe these degenerate human beings can or do enhance our nation, it’s culture, productivity...etc etc
Are Mexicans any different from US-born native citizens? I know many that are content breathing oxygen and feel entitled rather than thankful. Sorry, I still feel people are people.

It's not a question of one or the other. Whites are not replacing themselves in this country, and will decline regardless of immigration. As their numbers decline and their average ages increase the economy will suffer without immigration. Face it, if you want to live in a rich vibrant country, you need immigration.
There are plenty of people who want to immigrate to the US. Why do we have to take them from the shittiest of shitholes?

Shithole countries yield shithole people...Mexicans are desperate, needy and illiterate...they rarely improve themselves even over generations...For that they stay Democrat voters...they are the new black voter.
Your ignorant racism has blinded you to a fundamental truth, people are people regardless of the country they flee from. Cultures may vary but people from every culture generally want what we want, freedom, security, and opportunity. The immigrants I know are hardworking, industrious people. I wonder how many Mexicans you actually know vs heard of second hand.

Haha...I know many Mexicans and there’s a common denominator among them all...they are content breathing oxygen...Improvement and achievement matters not....I’ve traveled to many brown nations they all have that same thing in common...all dangerous super shitholes. Why do you think that is?
Look, cultural deficiencies are fine...I get it, I actually enjoy traveling to shitholes to witness and experience them first hand...the problem is; nowadays I can travel to Los Angeles to experience the armpit of Mexico and the filth of the filth. Even the most ignorant among us can’t believe these degenerate human beings can or do enhance our nation, it’s culture, productivity...etc etc
Are Mexicans any different from US-born native citizens? I know many that are content breathing oxygen and feel entitled rather than thankful. Sorry, I still feel people are people.

You take a noble position on the matter...the sentiment looks real good on paper...but it’s real bad in real world practice. Nobility is often commendable but not when it stands in the way of folks acknowledging realities...many blind themselves in their nobility...it FEELZ sooo good...I get it. BUT we are intelligent beings with the ability to reason and apply logic...Someone long ago programmed us to dismiss those abilities when ‘skin color’ or ethnicity is part of the equation...most are OWNED by that programming....look at Golfing Gator and Mac1958 for fine examples....both intelligent, reasonable and probably logical...EXCEPT for when they are forced to deal with facts and truths as they relate to ethnicity. The mindset is flat-out bizarre for those of us courageous enough to break free of the PC programming.
YES, this nation has plenty of low-down filthy liabilities before taking on Mexico’s liabilities...That really kind of supports my position on why we need to reduce the number here from Mexico.

You take a noble position on the matter...the sentiment looks real good on paper...but it’s real bad in real world practice. Nobility is often commendable but not when it stands in the way of folks acknowledging realities...many blind themselves in their nobility...it FEELZ sooo good...I get it. BUT we are intelligent beings with the ability to reason and apply logic...Someone long ago programmed us to dismiss those abilities when ‘skin color’ or ethnicity is part of the equation...most are OWNED by that programming....look at Golfing Gator and Mac1958 for fine examples....both intelligent, reasonable and probably logical...EXCEPT for when they are forced to deal with facts and truths as they relate to ethnicity. The mindset is flat-out bizarre for those of us courageous enough to break free of the PC programming.
YES, this nation has plenty of low-down filthy liabilities before taking on Mexico’s liabilities...That really kind of supports my position on why we need to reduce the number here from Mexico.
Good gawd, stop tagging me. Your paranoia and bigotry are boring.

If you don't like the direction of the country, tough shit. Move.

America isn't becoming less brown. I've said this before and I'll say it again. White people can easily solve their xenophobia by simply having more children. You people have an average of one and a half kids. Same in Europe. That's why white populations are slowly dying out to non-white.

alrighty now, this is not a thread for logic. Knock it off. Thanking you in advance. Now where'd I leave my Klan robe?

Trump policies are sending the message that Mexico's citizens are no longer welcome to fuck Americans over.
Makes me wonder why Trumpanzees object to being called deplorable when you so clearly are.

Trump policies are sending the message that Mexico's citizens are no longer welcome to fuck Americans over...there is no doubt that as they feel unwelcome and on the run many will retreat back to their own shitholes. How will our country improve as we send the dependent trash home?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?
Dumb ass...you live in California. Hispanics are the majority.

How would you select immigrants? Race, country of origin, education, skills, wealth, or something else?
Merit and criminal background would be tantamount,

What is with the crazy angry left when they don't understand the meaning of the word "illegal" as in "illegal aliens"? You almost gotta laugh at a time in history when there is threat of a foreign based disease, the hard core anti-American left still wants to open the borders.

A Large influx of psychiatric patients admitted for cognitive dissonance when they are face with the reality that the country is still becoming more brown....

A Large influx of psychiatric patients admitted for cognitive dissonance when they are face with the reality that the country is still becoming more brown....

Those embracing / accepting the Great Invasion and Takeover should be admitted....don't you think?
Have you ever know anyone to say..."I can't wait for a bunch of illiterate foreign illegal aliens to move into my community and fuck shit all up...it's gonna be AWESOME!"

Trump policies are sending the message that Mexico's citizens are no longer welcome to fuck Americans over...there is no doubt that as they feel unwelcome and on the run many will retreat back to their own shitholes. How will our country improve as we send the dependent trash home?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?

True...and exactly why Mexifornia has become the disgusting shithole it has...Thanks for pointing that out.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

LADOORhomepageBEST.jpg

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

These Trumpers aren’t very bright.

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Every board needs at least one resident butthole racist - ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back